test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

21,504 posts in this topic

Yes. But there is no way in saying it is clear cut, it isn't.

My question for you: what team you like best: Chelsea or Barca?

He's spanish with a pep picture as his profile......

Hazard and Neymar

Both beasts!

We have Hazard, would we also want Neymar? Yes, of course. In lieu of Hazard? Hell no.

Barca have Neymar, would they also want Hazard? Yes, of course. In lieu of Neymar? Hell no.

Also whoever posted that Hazard is a better human is again cause you know Hazard better than Neymar. Neymar as a KID has been thrown all the pressure of the greatest footballing country on his shoulders and dude has taken it in his stride and I've always seen him with a smile, someone who loves football. Yeah, he dives and cries but that's part of football unfortunately, doesn't make him a bad human.

I think both are the top 2 young attacking talents in world football without question, no one else comes close.

It's very close right now between them but I think Hazard is definitely the more complete player but the lack of goals is something you just can't overlook. Neymar is without a shadow of doubt a much much better goalscorer. Can Neymar ever become as complete as Hazard? I doubt it. Can Hazard become as good a goal-scorer? Yes.

communicate and DYC. like this

Robinho?

Both meant to be the new Pele, both were stars for Santos, and both moved to Spain. Robinho came to England and flopped, so who's to say the same wouldn't happen to Neymar?

Everything discussed is just opinions and assumptions. If Neymar continues to follow Robinho's path, this conversation might have some substance.

Robinho kind of flopped a bit everywhere, no? Never became a true star.

Oscar likes this

Robinho kind of flopped a bit everywhere, no? Never became a true star.

I agree. He had the potential to be a great, but his attitude was his downfall. Seems to be the case for quite a few Brazilians.

I agree. He had the potential to be a great, but his attitude was his downfall. Seems to be the case for quite a few Brazilians.

Different mentality.

A lot of them grew very poor. However, they start making money and realize training and football is second to partying and fame.

Different mentality.

A lot of them grew very poor. However, they start making money and realize training and football is second to partying and fame.

Possibly that, but agents should guiding them to an extent.

Kisses and hugs.

How is that first one a dive? Don't know what those circles are meant to indicate. Freeze the images 14 seconds in, Hazard clearly gets caught on his left thigh.

Hazard has scored nine premier league penalties out of nine,no player in division's history has taken that many and scored them all.

www.chelseafc.com

Coop and Open like this

Barca is my team. I don't like Chelsea but respect every club. And I love Hazard and think he'd be a better fit for Barca than Neymar.

you would love that now don't you?.... in your fucking dreams, now go away

Muzchap and Open like this

While of course both Neymar and Eden have a margin for improvement I think Hazard is the one who can yet explode to the whole new level, literally.

Because Neymar has wonderful players around him we know what the deal is with him. He has excellent passers to play link up game, has technical players all around the pitch, has probably the best overlapping full-back behind him in Alba, has wonderful passer in Messi to spot his movement, has wonderful technical striker to play a through ball to him or combine with 1-2 move.

While Hazard doesn't have that help. He doesn't have such passers around him, the striker he link with is not great technically, if he makes the move there is one player only who's able to spot him, he doesn't have an overlapping full-back at all.

I watch Eden for years now and I have a feeling similar with certainty that when Hazard will have enough support around, who are worthy him, he's going to explode into 35-40 goal a season man. He's that good and so consistent currently that I think he isn't the one responsible to take his play to the new level but a team around him.

iseah100 and Coop like this

Robinho was actually always overrated. Even when he was in Brazilian League he was never as good as Neymar. Robinho was very good here, Neymar was destroying the league. On topic, Hazard has the edge on Neymar on pretty much everything bar goal scoring, Neymar is very decisive and he has a tendency of scoring important goals too which brings him to a level close to Hazard but I'd say Hazard is still slightly ahead. The only instance when Neymar would be a better fit is in a team in need of that clutch player in front of the goal. Hazard, on the other hand, has a toolset more suitable to make everyone around him play better and is also less selfish. I don't think he'll ever develop a goal scoring hunger or become a goal machine but that's ok imo. He's already one of the best players in the world as is.

The Skipper likes this

Hazard has scored nine premier league penalties out of nine,no player in division's history has taken that many and scored them all.

www.chelseafc.com

Berbatov has. 9/9 also.