test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

21,504 posts in this topic

The Ballon d'Or is for goal scorers or stand out CL/World Cup players (also includes scoring goals).

Hazard does not need it anyway. Just keep performing and improving, and don't leave Chelsea.

That's not true. Only in the Messi/Ronaldo age is that the case. Once they're gone, he'll win.

he doesn't shoot enough

That's not true. Only in the Messi/Ronaldo age is that the case. Once they're gone, he'll win.

I would prefer for you to be right but I doubt it. Other goal scorers will stand up after Messi and Ronaldo. Not as good but still. And there's still the CL/World Cup factor. Kaka, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Zidane, Ronaldo all won their awards based on their performances in those tournaments.

He has this incredible ability to create chances for his teammates at will once he gets into the final third. I've never seen that from any player before, with the exception of Messi. It's that devastating combination of dribbling, creativity, pace and close control.

Stats, Styles, FabHazard and 1 other like this

He has this incredible ability to create chances for his teammates at will once he gets into the final third. I've never seen that from any player before, with the exception of Messi. It's that devastating combination of dribbling, creativity, pace and close control.

It does not matter where he is. He's always aware and incredibly quick to react. That moment where he fed Cuadrado in the box, who failed to score with two quick attempts. I thought that was insane. Such a small amount of space.

I love how the endless tackles have no effect on him at all. He does not become upset or frustrated, neither does he become intimidated. His mind remains clear and he keeps playing his game.

I look forward to next season and the next step he'll take in his performance levels and overall game.

Loved seeing him tapping the badge, honostly if we fix the weak spots in the team I don't see him leaving anytime soon, he's a loyal player, despite his unfounded mercenary image

No idea why he would have that kind of image as he as only played for 2 teams.

Some of the best 30 million Chelsea has spent, ever.

It does not matter where he is. He's always aware and incredibly quick to react. That moment where he fed Cuadrado in the box, who failed to score with two quick attempts. I thought that was insane. Such a small amount of space.

It was a very organised defense from Stoke at that moment too. Ridiculous.

No idea why he would have that kind of image as he as only played for 2 teams.

Some of the best 30 million Chelsea has spent, ever.

Because of the way he announced he'd join us and the twitter madness that followed. Like I said it's unfounded but it stuck with a lot of neutrals

those are also worth a quick come back. I love posting gifs anyway

tumblr_nmalw2yJsh1sscln5o1_250.giftumblr_nmalw2yJsh1sscln5o2_250.gif

tumblr_nmalw2yJsh1sscln5o3_250.giftumblr_nmalw2yJsh1sscln5o4_250.gif

(sorry if they have already been posted, I'm many pages behind in all threads and I didn't actually check before posting)

Where have you been, Barbara? We've missed you.

iseah100 likes this

It's not confidence it's just caution. Once you have tricked the GK there is no need to risk missing the target.

Actually two GKs in Ligue 1 thought they had found the key to Hazard's pens. Memo Ochoa after Eden already got him with a panenka earlier in the season, decided not to move until after the shot. The idea was to unsettle Hazard during his run, make him improvise and then miss. You'll see in this video what was Hazard's answer to this strategy. Watch the two penalties in this video at 3:56 and at 4:22, you'll be less worried about Hazard being outsmart at the penalty game B)

Love that video so much. His first goal on it always blows my mind!