Brunei Darussalam coach Oh Son Kwon
1. Neymar
2. Cristiano Ronaldo
3. Hazard Eden

Poland coach Nawalka Adam
1. Lewandowski Robert
2. Hazard Eden
3. Messi Lionel

If he keeps producing match winning performances for us this season and has an outstanding WC this summer, who knows maybe he'll even win it this time next year.

Top 5 should be possible.

Is it known which place he had this year? Place 15 looks fare?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Find 5 met Tapatalk

Thanks for clearing that up. Here I was thinking Huddlestone was the next coming of LeBron James with all that athleticism. I guess now I can't enjoy that bit of skill by Hazard because it in fact wasn't done against another footballer but a parapalegic who found himself on the field of play by winning a make a wish competition.

Must you always be so negative? Serious question.

You are the one who needs to chill out because you couldn't recognize a joke for what it is. what was negative or underhand diss about poking fun at Huddlestone? some people are taking this personal now smh.

And if you deem my honest, un-blinkered perspective on football as negativity then I will continue to disappoint as that's not going to change anytime soon so you might as well go ahead and put me on your ignore list as that will prevent my "negativity" from appearing your screen.

While he is good, I notice he hardly ever score the game winning goal for us like Drogba. If he wants to be seen as the best he needs to do that, that is what world class players do. He is usually someone who trigger our reaction if you like by scoring the opening/equalizing goals. Hope he does this against MU.

While he is good, I notice he hardly ever score the game winning goal for us like Drogba. If he wants to be seen as the best he needs to do that, that is what world class players do. He is usually someone who trigger our reaction if you like by scoring the opening/equalizing goals. Hope he does this against MU.

He has done that before. I also think the opening/equalizing goals are important since they get the spirits of the players and the fans up. I'll just be happy with him if he keeps playing like a boss, the goals will come that way.

Hazard was born in Belgium. Belgium, like the Swiss, have adopted English as a second or 3rd language. The majority of the country speak it fluently. Eden Hazard spoke it fluently.

Stopped reading there

Hazard was born in Belgium. Belgium, like the Swiss, have adopted English as a second or 3rd language. The majority of the country speak it fluently. Eden Hazard spoke it fluently.

Stopped reading there

Lille is based in the north west of Engeland :D

So ofcourse the question has to come,is he already a better player than Robben was in his Chelsea period like they say on Chelsea tv?

That's unfair considering Robben was very injury prone. impact wise, I wouldn't put him above Robben just yet.

People forget how explosive and direct he was with us. he consistently strucked fear into defenders. His selfishness and injury record were the only thing that held him back but he's overcome that since joining bayern.

I just have this weird feeling that he will leave us for Madrid in maybe 2 to 3 years time. The one huge factor in him moving there will be if Zidane lands the manager role.

Anyways lets just enjoy the present and worry about the future later.

He will only move if he wishes.