Eden Hazard

the wes

Paris Saint-Germain will need to pay in the region of €60m to bring Eden Hazard to the club, according to Le10Sport

We have got to be serious here, and say that if Gareth Bale is worth €100m, then Eden is, at the least, worth €90m. However I'd be happy to part with Eden for €80m, plus Lavezzi and Zlatan. It's a fair deal. :Goober:

We have got to be serious here, and say that if Gareth Bale is worth €100m, then Eden is, at the least, worth €90m. However I'd be happy to part with Eden for €80m, plus Lavezzi and Zlatan. It's a fair deal. :Goober:

+ Marquinhos, Digne, Silva and Verratti. Hell throw in Cavani too.

F Lavezzi and Zlatan...

Bring me Marquinhos and Verrati and have Silva takeover as captain.

Do u know I will rob whatever paper/money they bring forward for hazard in my ass and won't even bother I did it. What do u think of Messi when come transfer windows like this for years no body try to look up Barca face and say I really want to buy Messi off u guy why because your money what nothing to them so I believe is a value piece for Chelsea at the moment so I guess will do the same by giving them the finger

wot?

Do u know I will rob whatever paper/money they bring forward for hazard in my ass and won't even bother I did it. What do u think of Messi when come transfer windows like this for years no body try to look up Barca face and say I really want to buy Messi off u guy why because your money what nothing to them so I believe is a value piece for Chelsea at the moment so I guess will do the same by giving them the finger

English broked

wot?

I think he wants to rob PSG and hide their money in his ass to smuggle it over the border to Spain. Once there, he will travel to Barcelona to buy Messi with said money. He'll then procede with fingering each and everyone of Barcelona's staff. I can't be sure though, my English is far from perfect.

We have got to be serious here, and say that if Gareth Bale is worth €100m, then Eden is, at the least, worth €90m. However I'd be happy to part with Eden for €80m, plus Lavezzi Veratti Matuidi and Zlatan Cavani. It's a fair deal. :Goober:

Mourinho is keen to secure Hazard on a new long-term deal and a significant pay increase to ward off any offer from #PSG. (DailyStar) #CFC

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/359739/Chelsea-star-Eden-Hazard-urged-to-join-PSG-by-former-employer

We have got to be serious here, and say that if Gareth Bale is worth €100m, then Eden is, at the least, worth €90m. However I'd be happy to part with Eden for €80m, plus Lavezzi Veratti Matuidi and Zlatan Cavani. It's a fair deal. :Goober:

Naaaa man Cavani+£60m is fair or Thiago Silva and Matuidi+ £50m. Or £100m in cash would be alright too.

Why on earth would Hazard want to join PSG anyway? They may be rich and can offer him big money but one of the key reasons Hazard left France was to test himself at a higher level and achieve much bigger things elsewhere. Him going back to Ligue 1 right now is like a step backwards and moreover, he's a key figure under Mourinho and seems to be enjoying life here. There's nothing to suggest that he would want to go back to France, despite all these rubbish stories!