test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

21,504 posts in this topic

Kane has been the best player from 2015 on

I cant believe real football fans can think its even possible. For a lot of fans goals is almost everything, and I think its shocking, like they watch a different sport.

Kane has been more talked about than Hazard in 2015, doesnt mean he was better or even close to hazard's standarts. Nobody really thought Kane would be this good, he didnt even started for spurs early in the season, a big part of the huge hype is the surprise he's doing those things. Nobody is surprised by Hazard.

The Skipper likes this

No he hasn't. Again just look past the goals. Goals aren't everything.

This board wouldn't turn against Oscar if he actually kept performing in the second part of the season...

True but when it comes to individual awards such as this, goals play a huge part in deciding who wins it. Not to mention, the constant media hype about certain players, even if it's ridiculous, helps too.

the stats are very important and Hazard scored only 11 goals and hasn't a lot of assists

Only? That is an impressive amount and ignore his assists. 6 is not bad btw either but he tops the most created chances and that is more telling. For example when Hazard played in Fabregas on Sunday against Hull, Fabregas just missed the target when he perhaps should have scored. If he scores, Hazard has another assist to his name but the point is assists should not be taken into account as you are banking on someone to score. There have been several times where Hazard has created something out of nothing and other members of the team are not on the same page. But like I said the most telling aspect is that he has the most created chances in the league.

Stingray and MrExcalibur100 like this

It's player of the year, not player of 2015-so-far so... Eden is in front of everyone imo and by some distance.

If they choose Kane as POTY it will be English madness and cringe worthy.

ZOS, Stingray and Muzchap like this

Only? That is an impressive amount and ignore his assists. 6 is not bad btw either but he tops the most created chances and that is more telling. For example when Hazard played in Fabregas on Sunday against Hull, Fabregas just missed the target when he perhaps should have scored. If he scores, Hazard has another assist to his name but the point is assists should not be taken into account as you are banking on someone to score. There have been several times where Hazard has created something out of nothing and other members of the team are not on the same page. But like I said the most telling aspect is that he has the most created chances in the league.

True, thats why i liked the stats calculation on CIED. It uses a number of variables. 5790157bd0d2ebe1a5f70bf0bb0369ff.jpg

Posted twice lol. Even without blue tainted glasses on, it is clear. Eden is WC. He is 'kinda'young, but in the interview Kompany gave it was obvious: i dont want to wish him a lot of trophies, but he is unstoppable. If he has a good day, you simply cannot do anything about it.

Considering he is getting so consistent (huge quality!) he is WC. And i thank Mou for it. He will make the kid Messi/Ronaldo quality. Really ..... And it will be soon. I think Musonda is on the same track btw.

Stats and Coop like this

Saving himself for us on Saturday. Good lad.

Even in that perspective, it's idiotic. With his talent (and opponents this weak), he just has to put in the effort the first 25 minutes and it's 3-0 already. And then, you can rest as much as you want.

As long as it stays 0-1, it can be 1-1 at any moment, and there comes the effort and loss of energy.

Even in that perspective, it's idiotic. With his talent (and opponents this weak), he just has to put in the effort the first 25 minutes and it's 3-0 already. And then, you can rest as much as you want.

As long as it stays 0-1, it can be 1-1 at any moment, and there comes the effort and loss of energy.

Sarcasm/Fun ruined.

Sarcasm/Fun ruined.

In fact I didn't ruin nore the fun nore the sarcasm, my rational answer giving you the perfect opportunity to make fun with sarcasm of my supposed inability to recognize sarcasm.

Just kidding :P

Jason likes this

This. Some on the forum need to get laid. It will reduce the chronic moaning. Really, I mean it.... Stop making this forum so toxic.

Are you offering, Tom? :eyebrows:

Stingray likes this