Eden Hazard

the wes

Been reading abit on other Chelsea forums and apart from praising him some of the members there suggest to build the team arround him.

Some say that Mourinho is already doing that.

What are your toughts about that?

Should a top team like Chelsea depend so much on one player? I have my doubts to be fair

Hazard plays on the left, I think it would be better if they build a team around a central player.

They should give the ball more often to Hazard instead of going for own succes if you ask me, everyone would benefit from it.

Sent from my Find 5 using Tapatalk 4

Been reading abit on other Chelsea forums and apart from praising him some of the members there suggest to build the team arround him.

Some say that Mourinho is already doing that.

What are your toughts about that?

Should a top team like Chelsea depend so much on one player? I have my doubts to be fair

Before you would consider doing something like this, you have to be sure he can perform consitently at a very high level, and for me that is still the biggest question mark around him i believe.

Also when you compare our team to others that have done sth similar (Suarez at Liverpool - Bale at Spurs), he isn't the only standout player we have. There's also Oscar and maybe Willian, so to me it would make less sense to do it.

Would be nice to get him a quality striker. At times he suffers from a lack of top end talent around him. This was evident in the first half v. Soton as he was quite good but he wasn't getting much help. When Oscar and William came on he was getting some help and it was clear that they created openings for him.

As good as Hazard is in form he can't always be asked to beat 2-4 men.

At this point it may even be worth it to play him in a false 9 position allowing for Oscar William and Mata to play with him.

Kinda fun to watch Eden in his last season at Lille. Ligue 1 defenders must have been happy to get rid of the low-gravity runs which he had already mastered back then.

Eden was already a machine back then.

Really every danger lille created came from him.

Sent from my Find 5 using Tapatalk 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaniajSmR9o

Kinda fun to watch Eden in his last season at Lille. Ligue 1 defenders must have been happy to get rid of the low-gravity runs which he had already mastered back then.

where's that South Park gif when we need it?

ORGASMIC stuff!

I think the best is yet to come when it comes to him. He was adapting to the physicality and the league itself last season (and while I think he's adapted mostly, he hasn't completely, exactly because he's a 'light' player or whatever should I call it). Now he's adapting to maturing his game, something I don't think any of his previous managers were that worried about. They capitalized his talent and gave him freedom to do his thing. Mourinho is turning him into a more completed player, that once reaches his full potential will be rewarded with even more freedom. I don't think he'll miss or lose any of that, it will come back when he's fully adapted, comfortable and confident playing this league, this team, under this manager.

Every time I stop to think about when this time is finally here I find myself with a broad smile on my face. I swear I do.