Eden Hazard

the wes

I will be furious if Arsenal sign him and we don't even make an effort

Don't know where this is comiing from! Arsenal haven't splashed the cash during a summer when they lost Fabregas and Nasri, easily two of their most influential players! You really think they are going to start splashing the cash now? Besides they are desperate for full backs not attacking wingers!

Don't know where this is comiing from! Arsenal haven't splashed the cash during a summer when they lost Fabregas and Nasri, easily two of their most influential players! You really think they are going to start splashing the cash now? Besides they are desperate for full backs not attacking wingers!

Dude... they spent nearly 55 million this summer...

Dude... they spent nearly 55 million this summer...

You know what i completely forgot they did! Must be because the players the did sign were soo shit! (Oxlade-Chamberlain is good though)

Take a step back guys. Find me a source, which backs this up, that doesn't come from twitter. One-person makes up bs, next person copies it, then somebody adds a few details. I mean I f***ing heard that Sp*ds signed him for 40 million. Believe me this and the Arsenal rumor were spreading like wildfire. It's absolutely ridiculous. There is nothing. No base. No legitimacy. Just children fantasising on twitter…

Arsenal are in such mess. Wenger potentially gone. Kronke potentially buying another sporting team (LA Dodgers), Usmanov still trying to become majority owner, and this doesn't even include the dram with the players, RVP wanting out, an aging defense, and finding a reliable keeper. At the rate, Newcastle and Liverpool will be passing them in the table.