Eden Hazard

the wes

There's been quotes before and most of it wasn't true. They either make it or mix it up. If its true then AVB is nothing but an idiot. If he doesn't sign players by summer then we are in trouble.

Villas-Boas described Shakhtar Donetsk's Willian, with whom Chelsea have been linked in the media in the last day, as an interesting player but says we are not interested in signing anyone who is ineligible for the Champions League this season.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2584314,00.html

It's not about winning the CL. Getting into later stages is rewarded with big money.

do u really belive that we can beat Napoli if we continue to play like today, we need changes, we need fresh players, our key players are still from Mourinho era.

do u really belive that we can beat Napoli if we continue to play like today, we need changes, we need fresh players, our key players are still from Mourinho era.

Agree. But hazard as he is cup tied wouldn't help us against napoli. That's why AVB is looking for not cup tied players. I'm not saying he's right.

I really hope AVB is lying like always, he likes to keep transfer news to himself!

He also said he knew nuthin about mata and the deal was announced a couple of days later!

And in his interview he said:

“Willian is a very interesting player but he is cup-tied in the Champions League and I don’t think we should go for players who cannot be involved in all the competitions.”

“Again, I’m not stressed on what we can do in this transfer window.

“If a good opportunity arises we could study it but at the moment we are very satisfied.”

So i hope Hazard is a opportunity!!

To be fair, what's he supposed to say 'my team is shit.'

..oh fuck it, I can only defend him for so long -_-

That's essentially what Mancini says.

Publicly declaring to the press that he wants one or two more players, and in the process keeping his current crop on their toes.

Publicly declaring to the press that he wants one or two more players, and in the process keeping his current crop on their toes.

But SAF and Wenger don't do that. They do exactly like AVB and Carlo did.

Act like everything is right.

Which is true, it does gets you annoyed, but that's the way they are.

But SAF and Wenger don't do that. They do exactly like AVB and Carlo did.

Act like everything is right.

Which is true, it does gets you annoyed, but that's the way they are.

Wenger has lost the plot in regards to the transfer window, and you can hardly compare AVB with Sir Alex..

Alex Ferguson: "I want three new signings for Manchester United"

http://www.metro.co....nchester-united

Wenger has lost the plot in regards to the transfer window, and you can hardly compare AVB with Sir Alex..

http://www.metro.co....nchester-united

Dude that is from the summer!

lol

United needs to buy players right now like Chelsea, and they both act like everything is ok. Like they are happy with the squad.

Good point. Thought those are 2 distinct managerial styles. Where Ferguson & Mancini are more 'iron fist' and no nonsense, André prefers a unitary approach where he's the coach but he's not treating them as subordinates.

Until he does impose his authority, he has to tread on a tight rope < and as cliché as that sounds, repetitive of all managers since Mou, it's so relevant and true even today. 5 years since he walked and still his authority remains here, it's shocking.

But think of this.. In summer we're rid of Drogba & Kalou. Only Terry, Lampard, Cech, Essien & Malouda will remain from José's era. Even then it seems as if Malouda's destined to leave. Lampard's a question mark, but even if he stays the majority of the squad will be André's.

That's why signing like Hazard, young and ripe will fit perfectly with this vision & his authority. (To keep this on topic)