Eden Hazard

the wes

Haha that was brilliant, I laughed out loud :lol:.

I took the liberty to add the caption to the picture, all credits to you of course.

roflbot.jpg

Know your meme people!: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/and-then-i-said

I would have done it myself, but i didn't have any software to do it. Thanks!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/27/jose-mourinho-special-chelsea

"We've had Joe, Robben and Duff, Cristiano Ronaldo, Angel di María and Mesut Ozil with me [at Real Madrid], players like Eden Hazard will have freedom. The kid has a lot of talent, but it's about what he does next. He has to go from a great talent to great numbers: how many goals, how many assists, how many winning goals, how many goals in big matches. Football is about numbers in a very pragmatic way. I'm ready to help him, I'm ready to work with him. And he must be ready too.

I really like what mou said. Hazard is extremely talented but his performance last year was just ok. Flair move is fun too watch but getting result is more important. I hope mou can make hazard become more effective

I really like what mou said. Hazard is extremely talented but his performance last year was just ok. Flair move is fun too watch but getting result is more important. I hope mou can make hazard become more effective

Mourinho will make Hazard a complete player. I can see his time working C.Ronaldo being a big factor with helping Eden evolve. Thy are different types of player but essentialy they both play the wing in a very similar way. With a player like Ronaldo you don't really have to tell him how to play footy and the same with Eden but Mou will polish his stronger attributes and brush up on the weaker areas of hisgame.

I think saying his performance was 'just ok' is very, very wrong. He had a great start and a fantastic season ending. The intermediate period - 2 months + suspended time - he was on and off ok to good.

Saying he had a 'just ok' season is quite unintelligible, i think

He was by far our best player in the last few months and the first. I suppose some are still taking his pricetag into account, dno what they expect tbh ^^. Brilliant first season.

If he stays at Chelsea until he's 30 something, do you guys think he has the potential to become the best ever Chelsea player?

He certainly has the potential but there is a long way to go before we can even start mentioning him as one of our greats.

he's far better than mata. some people are on mars maybe but on this earth hazard is the best no doubt

What are you on about? I rate them equally at the moment; Hazard might have a higher ceiling but saying Hazard is FAR better than Mata after the beast of a season he had is just dumb.

What are you on about? I rate them equally at the moment; Hazard might have a higher ceiling but saying Hazard is FAR better than Mata after the beast of a season he had is just dumb.

hazard has the same stats as Mata had for his first season. Because mata has just the stats for him. yes he scores many goals,many assists but hazard is faster, far more technical, stronger . he's a joy to watch. Everybody speaks about Hazard but everybody doesn't care about Mata because he hasn't all these skills

hazard has the same stats as Mata had for his first season. Because mata has just the stats for him. yes he scores many goals,many assists but hazard is faster, far more technical, stronger . he's a joy to watch. Everybody speaks about Hazard but everybody doesn't care about Mata because he hasn't all these skills

Chelsea fans love Mata, and for good reason. There's no need for comparisons to begin with.

As a Belgian I understand your inferiority complex, and the need to overly praise another Belgian without reason, but please dude, be sensible.