Eden Hazard

the wes

I wish he would have finished that chance he had, that would have been some goal. Too bad his shots fell mostly to his left foot today, seems to have a pretty shitty lefty... Otherwise solid going forward, but the fact remains that he cost us 1 goal and didn't win us any, so all in all a bad performance.

@ 3;40 free kick last week. So he can shoot. He scored enough free kicks with Lille & shots from a distance... Give it time ;)

He shooting is sooooo poor and week he needs to improve in that big time

I agree, He should try to work on curling shots with contact between front and inside.

I don't know what they did at Lille but he has a bad habit of trying power shots from the front of his foot and because he tries too much to have the ball not going 5 meters high, keeping it low it's stuck in the ground with too much loss of power.

He was one of our best players today, skinned almost every player.

It's not a full season yet, but i have to say this i think he really has proven me wrong. I thought he would crumble an take some times, i thought he would be a good player for us but not flourish like this, so quick like he did. I'm delighted i have to say, the Hazard-Mata-Oscar trio is like it's already gelled it's amazing, great display from Hazard today well done.

agreed concerning attacking play, but defensively they were pretty much absent.

Now, can you really expect lots of defensive contribution from those 3? Perhaps Oscar is the one who can drop back and add a little in the midfield, something he did not do enough against United, but Mata and Hazard are attackers first.

He's a quality player. I'd only like him to be more direct. When off the ball, making more runs behind the defence (like he did so well when Mata found him brilliantly only for Eden to arrive a little too late in the second half). And on the ball with his dribbling and shooting. He usually waits until he sets the ball up perfectly to take a shot but I'd like to more quick and ambitious shots. Like the one where he tested De Gea today with a low drive.

Other than that, he's class. He can't defend but I already knew that. But it's something he can work on.

He was one of our best players today, skinned almost every player.

It's not a full season yet, but i have to say this i think he really has proven me wrong. I thought he would crumble an take some times, i thought he would be a good player for us but not flourish like this, so quick like he did. I'm delighted i have to say, the Hazard-Mata-Oscar trio is like it's already gelled it's amazing, great display from Hazard today well done.

Hey Kojo. I just wanna say I think this makes me make a bow because you actually told me you were going to change your mind just a couple of months if Eden kept it up. Delivered!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hey Kojo. I just wanna say I think this makes me make a bow because you actually told me you were going to change your mind just a couple of months if Eden kept it up. Delivered!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Well have to hand it to him, and I'm glad, he really has proven a few of us wrong, me in particular who was the bold one to shoot him down. I think he will have a good season.

agreed concerning attacking play, but defensively they were pretty much absent.

Now, can you really expect lots of defensive contribution from those 3? Perhaps Oscar is the one who can drop back and add a little in the midfield, something he did not do enough against United, but Mata and Hazard are attackers first.

That's true, but that was down to Robbie, he had them playing all up front again rather than playing wider.