Eden Hazard

the wes

Talents like hazard and mata are more easy to come by. hell if we ever sell hazard (that means d offer was irresistible) we can always buy neymar or if we sell mata we can always buy santi cazorla from Arsenal or Goetze from dortmund, but if we loose oscar(a very rare kind of talent much like Lampard) who do we buy???. But the chelsea that I know will not sell any 1 of those players because only barca has been a bigger club than us in recent years and they are stuffed up with too much talent to care about our's.

mate when you gonne see hazard play like i did alot at lille you gonne know how rare his talent is and its rly not easy to come by

Don't put too much into this. I have a hard time seeing where he actually criticizes Hazard for going down too easy, and the headlines are written to sell papers. It's a mere exaggeration. RDM is right though, it takes more to get a penalty in England than other leagues. Not that this is more 'correct' than the rules being enforced elsewhere, but that's just how it is.

Hazard is a hugely talented player, and we are so lucky to have him. We should all thank the Big Drog, not only for bringing home the Champions League trophy, but also to build the foundation for the years to come, with the likes of Hazard, Oscar, Moses and Azpilicueta. Let's not get into a debate who's best and who's not. Our Trinity (love that btw) of Haz, Mata and Oscar are all worldclass potential players and I am so excited to be a Chelsea fan the next couple of years. Sure, it'll have its ups and downs, good periods like now and worse times. But I think we have to mold to become one of, if not THE BEST team on the planet.

We owe it to the man. Thanks Drog. Forever in our hearts. Can't wait!!!!

Talents like hazard and mata are more easy to come by. hell if we ever sell hazard (that means d offer was irresistible) we can always buy neymar or if we sell mata we can always buy santi cazorla from Arsenal or Goetze from dortmund, but if we loose oscar(a very rare kind of talent much like Lampard) who do we buy???. But the chelsea that I know will not sell any 1 of those players because only barca has been a bigger club than us in recent years and they are stuffed up with too much talent to care about our's.

its taken us years to replace Zola ,,,Mata is as close as it gets hope Hazard and Oscar reach the same level ...easy to come by RUBBISH

If he is looking for a mere stepping stone to Madrid, he could not have made a poorer choice of club if he tried.

We are not Arsenal.

Maybe he simply wants to play in multiple top leagues. I don't have to explain to you that players moving a few times in their career is very common.

Chelsea star Eden Hazard took the award as this week's Trend Micro stats Player of the Week.

The 21-year-old has been in fine form this year and backed up his huge transfer fee during the 4-1 win over Norwich with a superb performance for the Blues.

He scored a goal, created five goalscoring chances for his teammates, completed 80 of his 87 passes and posted an Opta score of 94/100.

@ zolayes wrote: its taken us years to replace Zola ,,,Mata is as close as it gets hope Hazard and Oscar reach the same level ...easy to come by  RUBBISH.

What I said: Players like hazard and mata are MORE easy to come by compared to oscar(who is really good at simply football and always looks up) or lampard (who is one of his kind)

its taken us years to replace Zola ,,,Mata is as close as it gets hope Hazard and Oscar reach the same level ...easy to come by RUBBISH

This!

We have three absolute class midfielders amongst us at the moment and I highly doubt they will all just disappear :).

BUT to make you feel better: but if we loose oscar(a very rare kind of talent much like Lampard) who do we buy??? NOBODY!

=> Let me remind you of a certain young player who is on a loan at Werder Bremen at the moment, who is a rare talent (perfect doublure for Lampard in the near future) and who goes by the name of Kevin De Bruyne (or KDB)!!

You can sleep on both ears mate! The future looks blue! :cfc:

@ zolayes wrote: its taken us years to replace Zola ,,,Mata is as close as it gets hope Hazard and Oscar reach the same level ...easy to come by RUBBISH.

What I said: Players like hazard and mata are MORE easy to come by compared to oscar(who is really good at simply football and always looks up) or lampard (who is one of his kind)

We allready got a player like that on loan...

a player named Kevin De Bruyne ;)

edit; @ Atholy -> Great minds think a like :D

@ zolayes wrote: its taken us years to replace Zola ,,,Mata is as close as it gets hope Hazard and Oscar reach the same level ...easy to come by RUBBISH.

if you really think players like Mata are even fairly easy to find you should give up playing FM and work for a club

we have had a short time to see what Mata can do ..I really hope Oscar turns out as well.

if you really think players like Mata are even fairly easy to find you should give up playing FM and work for a club

we have had a short time to see what Mata can do ..I really hope Oscar turns out as well.

True. The same for Hazard. These guys are hard to come by. Go play FM ...noob