test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

19,869 posts in this topic

For those who are interested. Apparently he got married in secret. :D

Scheduled the marriage for 9th june but secretly he got married on 26th april. Took the media this long to figure it out. XD

Also proves that he's not a media/attention whore.

He got married at 21?

Jesus christ..

Think he already has a kid too, just like Wilshere...

That's a bit reassuring, because it hopefully shows maturity and responsibility. Much rather have a mature and settled 21-year old than a Balotelli.

Bosnian Blue likes this

Dam, well I can understand.

I almost got married when I was 19.

Now that I am older.....marriage? You are having a laugh!

I don't know why, but I noticed that a lot of guys around the 17-23 age get married or have kids...maybe cause they are not as mature as an older guy and usually you fuck up at such a young age with kids and shit.

xPetrCechx likes this

That's a bit reassuring, because it hopefully shows maturity and responsibility. Much rather have a mature and settled 21-year old than a Balotelli.

As Justin has already alluded to, it actually shows a 'lack' of maturity..

It also shows a lack of class too, underage/young pregnancies are 'mostly' associated with the underbelly of society and the lower classes.

Henrique and laura90 like this

It also shows a lack of class too, underage/young pregnancies are 'mostly' associated with the underbelly of society and the lower classes.

18 is hardly underage for someone to conceive a child. Your classed as an adult so I fail to see the point of your sweeping generalization
strong centreback likes this

& who are you to judge hazard's life? For all you know the pregnancy could of been planned. He's got the finances to support a child & if he's married at 21 fair play to him some people like to settle down early.

strong centreback, HNKS and manpe like this

Well next topic, how many strokes did it take Eden to conceive his child? Im going with 52. :)

1 or 2 maybe, that would do for me anyway.

Lol, the reason many young people don't have children nowadays is because they're not capable financialy. Back in the days having a child at the age of 22 was a normal thing, but life was different and so was the mentality. It's a rat race nowadays. At least in Poland.

Wait, so because he has a baby and is getting married at the age of 21 means he lacks maturity and class... wow, you are an ignorant cunt.

strong centreback likes this

Fair play to Eden if he wants to take that route.

Im 21 like him and personally i don't plan to get married or have kids until i am at the very youngest 30 because i would miss the social life too much but everyone is different.

Right now im happy meeting mates and getting smashed three times a week, but as i said everyone is different.

I got married at 21 and now that I'm 28 I have 3 kids my first was born when I was 22, I'm not chavey or underclass and I work my bollocks into the ground to keep my family fed clothed and watered, I private rent which when you include the council tax comes to over 4 figures a month, if you can afford it and are having kids for the right reasons who the fuck cares what age you have children at or what age you decide to get married at, its a personal choice whats right for one person isn't right for another.

I made my choices young and I'm a very proud dad of 3 who's been with his wife for over a ten years, 7 of them married, I have to work hard but wouldn't have it another way, if eden is mature enough to have made that choice for himself then fair play to him and I sincerely hope it works out well for him.

Yeah TX took it a bit far with the low class thing.

Nonetheless you being happy with everything in your life I got to ask, would you recommend young people to get married and have kids?

Or wait till they are older, study, get a good job and all that nonsense?