Eden Hazard

the wes

Just a question, did you always believe Hazard was dispensable, or you started to fell that way because Mourinho dropped him?

Don't get me wrong, but most people here saying Hazard just can go, are the same fiercely supporting Mourinho in the other topic.

Only if we brought in the right replacements. And that only stems from this season's defensive crisis, if we were to say that we had the same defensive record as last season (not needing Varane) then I'd say there was no merit in selling Hazard at all (Because there's not a chance in hell of Real selling us Varane unless they want Hazard). But if those two conditions are not satisfied then absolutely not.

I have no doubt he will come back on form eventually,

Bale's record for Madrid is far from clownish.

For starters I never referred to his record nor did I describe that aforementioned record as 'clownish'. I did call him a 'clown' but that is distinctive from 'a clownish record'.

Syntax and semantics, Henrique. Syntax and semantics.

But why, Henriquelme? Where is the context? You've provided the content, now contextualise it. Why did you misconstrue my post? Why isn't Bale's record clownish? Why? WHY?

Chelsea's Belgium winger Eden Hazard, 24, has been linked with a move to Real Madrid and he could be in trouble with Blues boss Jose Mourinho after appearing to 'like' a post on Instagram suggesting he could move to the Spanish club. (Sun - subscription required)

For starters I never referred to his record nor did I describe that aforementioned record as 'clownish'. I did call him a 'clown' but that is distinctive from 'a clownish record'.

Syntax and semantics, Henrique. Syntax and semantics.

But why, Henriquelme? Where is the context? You've provided the content, now contextualise it. Why did you misconstrue my post? Why isn't Bale's record clownish? Why? WHY?

Actually your post was generic and you only said since 2013 Bale has become a clown and didn't even care to elaborate the post, so I don't even know how can you even talk about syntax and semantics, so I never "miscontrued" your post, since your post lacked any kind of structure, so its fair when someone take a generic post like that and interpret in the way they want.

You should be the one explaining why Bale is a decent clown, because decent clown doesn't mean a fuck, as long as football is concerned.

Actually your post was generic and you only said since 2013 Bale has become a clown and didn't even care to elaborate the post, so I don't even know how can you even talk about syntax and semantics, so I never "miscontrued" your post, since your post lacked any kind of structure, so its fair when someone take a generic post like that and interpret in the way they want.

You should be the one explaining why Bale is a decent clown, because decent clown doesn't mean a fuck, as long as football is concerned.

And you've done the same thing, haven't you? You didn't state anything other than he isn't, so you are also taking the high ground where you ought not to. You didn't explain yourself, I didn't explain myself but of course you are in the right aren't you sweet-cheeks? :wub: It is funny how you can't even see your own hypocrisy :P. Thanks for your generic post Henrique look at this marvelous specimen! So enlightening, so moving. Haha, it is amazing some of the stuff you come up with.

Bale's record for Madrid is far from clownish.

If it was so hard you for to grasp, I'll break it down. In 2013, Gareth Bale played for Tottenham Hotspur (remember?). You'd also remember that he played incredibly well, so well he carried that team from obscurity to relative amazing. Compared to what he has done at Real Madrid...well he is in a more talented team and while he has played well he hasn't quite reached his that lofty height of 2013 that opted the highest transfer fee in the world. He is a clown because he looks like silly with his man buns and his cave-man starter beard.

Lighten up, buckaroo, you seem upset, this is a light-hearted forum. Here is another clown for you :clown: I'd love to hear your opinion, but sadly I don't really care.

Ta.

Love,

Spike

I don't understand how some of you start doubting Hazards ability so quickly - I've seen people call him a big game bottler, but were they saying that when we played Man City away 13 - 14, PSG last season, Arsenal way at the start of 14-15, Sunderland 13-14 (which was a crucial game if I remember correctly)? He`s had some huge performances for us, and I don`t really understand the comparisons with Bale (whos was mediocre all throughout last season) and Reus (who is a completely different player, he wouldn't offer us the creative outlet that we get with Hazard). in my opinion Hazard is one of the top 7-8 players in the world and if he were to leave would be near impossible to replace unless we got Robben (short term solution) or Neymar (would cost 120m at least).

Swap him for Bale, who I'd rather have, truth being told.

why?

I don't understand how some of you start doubting Hazards ability so quickly - I've seen people call him a big game bottler, but were they saying that when we played Man City away 13 - 14, PSG last season, Arsenal way at the start of 14-15, Sunderland 13-14 (which was a crucial game if I remember correctly)? He`s had some huge performances for us, and I don`t really understand the comparisons with Bale (whos was mediocre all throughout last season) and Reus (who is a completely different player, he wouldn't offer us the creative outlet that we get with Hazard). in my opinion Hazard is one of the top 7-8 players in the world and if he were to leave would be near impossible to replace unless we got Robben (short term solution) or Neymar (would cost 120m at least).

why?

The fact that we still have to use a performance almost 2 years now and considered one of the best performance of his whole career(against City in 13-14 away) shows how inconsistent in big games he was for us in general over the course of 3 years now. Bale's mediocre season still got him nearly 20 goals and double figure in assists while Hazard's mediocre season for us atm gives NO OUTPUT AT ALL, when he is bad he is virtually useless and can't actually do anything, at least Bale can still point at the numbers and back himself up. Reus might be a completely different player but footballing wise he is just as good as Hazard when he isn't injured, in fact many department he is WAY BETTER than Hazard such as shooting , free kick...etc, I would rate them the same ability wise.

Hazard is only top 10 players in the world WHEN HE IS ON FORM, he cannot point to injury problems some others have to face like Ribery, Robben, Reus recently, Bale occassionly...etc he is always fit. Nowadays when he isn't on form anymore he is worse than Kone because he doesn't do anything else, in fact he doesn't even make up with defensive help like Willian when he went on a barren run(not a big problem as everyone is different but I am sure he wouldn't be dropped if he was working as hard as Willian atm to makeup for his lack of attacking contribution).

Another thing is I guess people just got tired of his weak mentality and many probably think he will never reach his potential(consistent Ballon'Dor top 5) because of this. Many people have already pointed out the huge difference between the mindset of this guy and someone who is always hungry like Ronaldo and that is why people think we 'should' cash in if a unrefusable offer come in(world record or around same fee as Bale, Suarez, Neymar...etc) because there are other players who can do just as good of a job(Isco, Reus, Bale and others which I am pretty sure we will sign at least one to replace should he leave).

Can't for the life me understand what the fuss is about. You can't really argue that Hazard does not deserve to be dropped after his performances this season. And with us desperately needing some changes and to try new things it was always going to be inevitable.

Can't for the life me understand what the fuss is about. You can't really argue that Hazard does not deserve to be dropped after his performances this season. And with us desperately needing some changes and to try new things it was always going to be inevitable.

Again, nobody is fussing about Hazard being benched but about the comments Mou made after the game and the supposed reason why he was benched. Hazard has basically been singled out for being the reason of us conceding goals which is complete garbage

Seems a nice idea. Bale is a better player, and is someone who can decide big games, something Hazard is yet to do.

I wouldn't say Bale is a better player or someone with a better ability than Hazard to decide big games - but I think his playing style and physical characteristics are some of the more desirable traits that Mourinho typically looks fore. Both are terrific players.

And you've done the same thing, haven't you? You didn't state anything other than he isn't, so you are also taking the high ground where you ought not to. You didn't explain yourself, I didn't explain myself but of course you are in the right aren't you sweet-cheeks? :wub: It is funny how you can't even see your own hypocrisy :P. Thanks for your generic post Henrique look at this marvelous specimen! So enlightening, so moving. Haha, it is amazing some of the stuff you come up with.

If it was so hard you for to grasp, I'll break it down. In 2013, Gareth Bale played for Tottenham Hotspur (remember?). You'd also remember that he played incredibly well, so well he carried that team from obscurity to relative amazing. Compared to what he has done at Real Madrid...well he is in a more talented team and while he has played well he hasn't quite reached his that lofty height of 2013 that opted the highest transfer fee in the world. He is a clown because he looks like silly with his man buns and his cave-man starter beard.

Lighten up, buckaroo, you seem upset, this is a light-hearted forum. Here is another clown for you :clown: I'd love to hear your opinion, but sadly I don't really care.

Ta.

Love,

Spike

Now forgive me if I'm stepping out of bounds, but since when is it okay for an administrator to ridicule a member for a completely sensible post?

Again, nobody is fussing about Hazard being benched but about the comments Mou made after the game and the supposed reason why he was benched. Hazard has basically been singled out for being the reason of us conceding goals which is complete garbage

That's what happens when you read comments in papers. Because the papers job is to turn into any situation into a drama so you would buy more papers/click more links.

The simple explanation would be that Jose was only asked about why Hazard was dropped and answered the question. It's really that simple.

Also, if all of this is about comments Jose made, then :lol:

That's what happens when you read comments in papers. Because the papers job is to turn into any situation into a drama so you would buy more papers/click more links.

The simple explanation would be that Jose was only asked about why Hazard was dropped and answered the question. It's really that simple.

Also, if all of this is about comments Jose made, then :lol:

...and the answer that he gave was just another sign of how he is not handling our problems in the right way so it is justified to have a negative reaction towards it.

...and the answer that he gave was just another sign of how he is not handling our problems in the right way so it is justified to have a negative reaction towards it.

How? You just said that there is no debate that Hazard deserves to be benched for one game. How is saying that since Hazard is not offering much in attack it is better to play someone who gives more in defense justifies a negative reaction. If anything, the quotes in context were more a critique of Baba's defensive abilities than Hazard's.

How? You just said that there is no debate that Hazard deserves to be benched for one game. How is saying that since Hazard is not offering much in attack it is better to play someone who gives more in defense justifies a negative reaction. If anything, the quotes in context were more a critique of Baba's defensive abilities than Hazard's.

Well he didn't come out and comment on baba's poor defensive abilities, now did he. If that was the reason he dropped Hazard you could maybe understand it and he should have said so instead of singling out an attacking player as the reason for our defensive frailties. Even so if that was the case he could have just played Hazard on the right in front of Azpi as always.

Either way like i said before. Dropping an attacking player for not being defensive enough while at the same time not giving the same treatment to players who are actually intended to do a lot of defensive work is absurd. And when someone gives absurd comments like that it's perfectly normal to be upset about it