Eden Hazard

the wes

The Chelsea boss is asked about Eden Hazard, who was dropped against Aston Villa at the weekend.

“Last season, he had a phenomenal season,” he says.

“I won’t tell you if he will play... they [Dynamo] won’t know.”

And how has he trained? “He trained like Eden.”

every other supporter of every other team in the world would easily see that he's replaceable by the name that gets brought up again and again and again - Reus. if we lose Hazard we buy Reus. If Reus turns to fiberglass we change sport.

every other supporter of every other team in the world would easily see that he's replaceable by the name that gets brought up again and again and again - Reus. if we lose Hazard we buy Reus. If Reus turns to fiberglass we change sport.

Who says Reus wants to come here, or Bale for the matter?

Those are worldclass ATTACKING players just like Hazard, im not convinced they wanne play for a defencive minded coach.

Why are you guys making the assumption Reus or Isco would want to join Chelsea?

I am honestly wondering why everyone always overlook the player preference in these situations. I asked in the summer on the Pogba thread, while everyone was focused on Juve no wanting to sell. But equally valid perspective was Pogba destination preference, you have to ask if the player would want to join Chelsea rigid system under Mourinho. Does a player want to join a club where the manager on numerous occasion has criticized his team best attacking player on his defending.

I personally cannot fathom Isco or Reus would want to join Chelsea and become a second full back. Until Mourinho is in charge we will have a hard time attracting top players like Isco or Reus.

The same I say about Sanchez when people used to complain us signing Willian for £30m when we could of signed Sanchez for around the same price. I think Sanchez would much rather play under Wenger than Mourinho.

Swap him for Bale, who I'd rather have, truth being told.

each has his own strength. as a dribbler and on the ball player, hazard is miles ahead of bale. as a player who can decide games, bale is miles ahead of hazard.

if it means getting a big pile of cash along with bale (the pile of cash to be spent on throwing out cesc and buying a proper CM), then i am all for it.

Seems a nice idea. Bale is a better player, and is someone who can decide big games, something Hazard is yet to do.

yes very true if you ignore Man U at home and Arsenal at home last season and Liverpool at home the season before, then yes Hazard has yet to decide a big game. Remind me again of the last big game Bale decided??? :confused:

Only for more than Bale. Hazard cost a lot of money to begin with and if he doesn't sell for at least Bale's cost than the club have been played like fools. If Tottenham can milk the money, Cheslea should be able too.

As for the aforementioned swap of Hazard and Bale, I'd want 'January to August 2013' Bale, not this current clown that is decent for Real Madrid.

Just a quick note about the comments on hazards defending and criticism of Jose.

The argument made in previous pages that we hardly concede from his side does not hold water imo:

1st this is football and far too dynamic for this kind of assessment

2nd hazard enjoys a free role - as Shirley said some time ago - which means the whole team shifts to accommodate hazard.

Jose is trying to get the team working first and will slowly reintroduce hazard, which might be made easier if hazard gets his shit together.

Hazard's the only superstar player we've signed in the last 8-9 years. What makes people think we can get Bale or Reus?

The entire footballing world knows Hazard's will be brilliant in an attacking system and we're holding him back. I'll hate to see him leave but I'm a fan of football it'll be a joy to watch him in Madrid's team.

yes very true if you ignore Man U at home and Arsenal at home last season and Liverpool at home the season before, then yes Hazard has yet to decide a big game. Remind me again of the last big game Bale decided??? :confused:

Champions league final winner goal and Copa del Rey winner goal isn't enough i guess.

Spurs sold Bale for £80 million and replaced him with a load of crap .. liverpool did much the same selling Suarez .. I can see us doing similar

I dunno tbh mate, if we was to sell in the summer i like to think we can get 80-90 million for him.

With that i can see us trying to sign on of, Bale, Pogba, Reus, Stones. and with the change i like to think we can sign 1-2 soild squad players

Spurs sold Bale for £80 million and replaced him with a load of crap .. liverpool did much the same selling Suarez .. I can see us doing similar

Comparing the succesful transfers of attacking players to the failures is enough to make you cry. We've seen an army of players come and go, Drogba and Hazard were the closest things to superstars in a Chelsea shirt. Just two players. Think about that.

Selling Hazard would be disastrous. I have good faith it won't come to that though.