Eden Hazard

the wes

I respect your opinion, but for me to attack well we need to defend well. A good offense starts with a good defense.

Yesterday we made our first goal thanks to Willian when he made a good pressure and he recovered a dangerous ball near the opponent's box.

That's what Jose is trying to do with Eden. And players like Messi, Ronaldo and Drogba they made it before, and that's what Eden has to do.

I also respect your opinion but Hazard's defensive approach is already good enough. We play too defensive and that gives our opponent a chance to score. Ronald Koeman even said it, we need to put more pressure instead of parking the bus.

To be fair we were very lucky yesterday, the two goals that we got didn't feel like real goals. One was a horrible mistake by Guzan and the other was a deflection.

If Hazard drops back just like Jose wants him too then he will not have opportunities to score. Messi never defends like Hazard, Ronaldo does not defend like that aswell.

It's the left backs job to defend and its the attacking midfielder's job to score. We are integrating Jose's somewhat coward mentality into the club. It's backwards and embarassing to be fair.

Look at all the top clubs they all put insane pressure to their opponents. Why? Because putting pressure does not give sides like Villa, Palace etc the chance to attack. Plus it gives us a great stability in our attack aswell. It's a win-win situation.

I also respect your opinion but Hazard's defensive approach is already good enough. We play too defensive and that gives our opponent a chance to score. Ronald Koeman even said it, we need to put more pressure instead of parking the bus.

To be fair we were very lucky yesterday, the two goals that we got didn't feel like real goals. One was a horrible mistake by Guzan and the other was a deflection.

If Hazard drops back just like Jose wants him too then he will not have opportunities to score. Messi never defends like Hazard, Ronaldo does not defend like that aswell.

It's the left backs job to defend and its the attacking midfielder's job to score. We are integrating Jose's somewhat coward mentality into the club. It's backwards and embarassing to be fair.

Look at all the top clubs they all put insane pressure to their opponents. Why? Because putting pressure does not give sides like Villa, Palace etc the chance to attack. Plus it gives us a great stability in our attack aswell. It's a win-win situation.

I agree with a lot of your comments. But for me what Jose is doing with Hazard is to give him a warning to wake him.

In fact, last week the own Eden Hazard said he was "in the worst period of his career." He needs someone (Jose) to tell him the truth and make him recover his best level.

To me Eden Hazard will not be the same case as Mata or KDB. Eden is the cornerstone of our project and Jose is only trying to motivate him.

I bet that Eden will be in our starting eleven next Tuesday against Dynamo Kiev. I hope so.

Let's play Hazard on the centre back position! Grrr

Why asking our team to play defensive? We are Chelsea, the champions. We should never adapt our playing style to the oponent team. Let's play the man city style and let us enjoy the numerous goals Hazard would give us.

Hazard sits one game out and people already know he is off in summer....that is TC for you

People should stop overreacting. Hazard needs us as much as we need him. If he continues the way he plays atm, no club in the world not even PSG will pay the 100m+ we will demand from him in summer with FOUR years on his contract. If Hazard forces a move after being benched for ONE game, no club will need him anyway. To become a top top player, you need to show some resilience and bounce back from that and I am sure he will as he is not as fickle as the guys who already have him out of the club.

On a different note he surely is tired after a hectic international break + he looks out of shape physically, sporting a belly once again. But he will certainly get his act together and peform as last leason.

Well to be honest, its two games close to each other (Porto - a CL game) plus a public derogation. The latter being a huge faux-pas.

Mourinho watching Konoplyanka atm, got a feeling unless the situation improves by Xmas one of these 2 people will be out of the door next summer, probably Mourinho. Then again I wouldn't mind us selling Hazard for £100m and sign someone like Isco, Reus for the combined fee or even someone like Bale in exchange is good too.

I genuinely think you guys are reading far more into this than you should be.. Hazard will return to the first XI in no time, Mourinho is sending a message and the kid can either step up or he doesn't. That's up to him. But I really don't think he's going to spend a lot of time on the bench & I really doubt he's going to have any problem with Mourinho.

For every player that speaks wells about Mourinho, you can easily find those that don't...

Yes, we all know that but he doesn't always have to do that. It's become tiresome at this point and considering the number of criticism he's handed out this season alone, one can tell that approach isn't working. He should or needs to mix things up.

not really. Can't remember many of them. He had his problems with RM - which he was right btw. Kevin criticized him a lot, and I think Mata and Schurrle let out some comments too, but is it a coincidence it's always by scorned players?

If there's one thing he used to have before RM was players praising him, and like Ibra saying they'd die for him. RM ruined Mourinho in more ways than one, and ever since he scorned some players and mostly all of them had a few words to say, but then again, he chose others oven them, so I don't think they'd feel that great to speak positively?

I just want the end of the season to be here and for him to be gone. Hazard is the long term asset here, not Mourinho.

not really. Can't remember many of them. He had his problems with RM - which he was right btw. Kevin criticized him a lot, and I think Mata and Schurrle let out some comments too, but is it a coincidence it's always by scorned players?

If there's one thing he used to have before RM was players praising him, and like Ibra saying they'd die for him. RM ruined Mourinho in more ways than one, and ever since he scorned some players and mostly all of them had a few words to say, but then again, he chose others oven him, so I don't think they'd feel that great to speak positively?

I just want the end of the season to be here and for him to be gone. Hazard is the long term asset here, not Mourinho.

Lmao do you remember when he sold Mata and people actually suggested Mourinho has a problem with Spaniards? :lol:

Mourinho watching Konoplyanka atm, got a feeling unless the situation improves by Xmas one of these 2 people will be out of the door next summer, probably Mourinho. Then again I wouldn't mind us selling Hazard for £100m and sign someone like Isco, Reus for the combined fee or even someone like Bale in exchange is good too.

If we lose Hazard and get Bale or even Reus+Isco I'd be pretty disappointed.

His body language is very poor - clearly not in the right place mentally and is being scrutinised for every little misstep. The irony is delicious considering Ivanovic has been even worse. The thing is, even in a poor performance, Hazard can do something in a second, a flash of brilliance to change a game. As you say, it'll be one or the other. Mourinho prefers functional players over stylish ones, though I suppose there have been one or two exceptions.

Are you an expert on body language and reading minds?

If so...can you run through each player and give us an insight.

Thanks.

not really. Can't remember many of them. He had his problems with RM - which he was right btw. Kevin criticized him a lot, and I think Mata and Schurrle let out some comments too, but is it a coincidence it's always by scorned players? If there's one thing he used to have before RM was players praising him, and like Ibra saying they'd die for him. RM ruined Mourinho in more ways than one, and ever since he scorned some players and mostly all of them had a few words to say, but then again, he chose others oven them, so I don't think they'd feel that great to speak positively?

I get what you're saying but just because those players were unhappy and sold by Mourinho, it doesn't mean their comments should just be disregarded like yesterday's trash. One could easily say those who spoke well of Mourinho said what they said because they did well under him. Otherwise, they would have likely said the opposite things.

Thanks.

There's no need to be so abrupt - any idiot can see his head is clearly not in the right place from his abject performances alone.

Thanks.

you dont need to be an expert to understand body language ,, just a keen observer with intelligence which is what Alex has demonstrated on here over the years ,

I could attempt to read your mind as it doesnt take an expert to do that but I will refrain merely to note you are well named.

There's no need to be so abrupt - any idiot can see his head is clearly not in the right place from his abject performances alone.

wasnt abrupt at all....was merely asking a question as the reading of such matters can be a complex thing and not as obvious and simple as you make out to the untrained eye.

Of course there is the added matter of also knowing any players personally ( which one or two on here do ) and so therefore be in a better place to make a judgement call on their general well being and character with slight changes in body language