test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

44 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Well sure we will have Pulisic and CHO, but IMO it would be better if they learned from Hazard. Putting those two and expect they will do wonders might kill them mentaly. Idealy we would need someone like Pepe/Fekir/...to replace Hazard and lead our younger generation.

In an ideal world, yeah, would be great if they can learn from Hazard but again, it's not the end of the world if they don't. 

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Well sure we will have Pulisic and CHO, but IMO it would be better if they learned from Hazard. Putting those two and expect they will do wonders might kill them mentaly. Idealy we would need someone like Pepe/Fekir/...to replace Hazard and lead our younger generation.

Pepe is a PURE RW

Fekir is an AMF

neither are Hazard ( PURE LW) replacements

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Pepe is a PURE RW

Fekir is an AMF

neither are Hazard ( PURE LW) replacements

Its possible we wont try like for like replacement. Our key player after Hazard might be RW or striker or someone else.

Just now, BlueLyon said:

Its possible we wont try like for like replacement. Our key player after Hazard might be RW or striker or someone else.

if CAS turns down the deferral appeal, we are just going to have to bite the bullet and keep him for the next year and let him walk on a free 

same for CHO

sell Willian

hopefully CHO renews once he sees the cards on the table

I doubt it though

whatever is the worst possible outcome, our Abramovich puppet cunt board will blunder into it

the club desperately needs to be sold 

Unionjack likes this

1 hour ago, milka said:

As SJ said, it's the international break next week, I'm sure we'll hear updates from the horse's mouth...

On 12/3/2019 at 5:31 AM, coolhead23 said:

Hazard will now be gone in the summer for sure ... I wouldnt be sad if he leave infact glad that it will present us an opportunity to built the team. 

Kante doesnt leave, Madrid has quite a few players in the middle and we wouldnt let Kante go! 

With the transfer ban it will be hard to built anything..

4 hours ago, Hamilton said:

With the transfer ban it will be hard to built anything..

If there is a transfer ban then even Hazard cannot leave :)

But we will get the window ... 99% sure of it. 

11 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

If there is a transfer ban then even Hazard cannot leave :)

But we will get the window ... 99% sure of it. 

you give CAS a LOT of faith

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

you give CAS a LOT of faith

because all the previous 6 or 7 times CAS has given the respected team one window. Unless something changes drastic (like corruption being wiped out from the face of the earth) we should get that one window. 

And if Madrid wants Hazard, do u think they will let any body stop them :) ... So 99% we should be good. 

11 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

because all the previous 6 or 7 times CAS has given the respected team one window. Unless something changes drastic (like corruption being wiped out from the face of the earth) we should get that one window. 

And if Madrid wants Hazard, do u think they will let any body stop them :) ... So 99% we should be good. 

they (CAS) may say the rules are now clear

never take supranational courts as a sure thing

and it wasn't 6 or 7 times as precedent

He's gone. Let's hope Sarri starts to give more minutes to CHO during the rest of the season so we can see the what the lad is made of and if he could actually take that LW spot to himself next season. Sure they are big big boots to fill and nobody expects him to hit Hazard level in the next few seasons if ever but still he could prove to be good enough so that we are not completely screwed during this transfer ban.

And yeah if he's gone then let's hope this whole transfer doesn't become a saga but rather is decided as early as possible so that the club and Sarri can start preparing for post-Hazard era

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6805911/Willian-insists-Eden-Hazard-focused-Chelsea-amid-heavy-links-Real-Madrid-move.html

'He's never said anything about Real Madrid': Willian insists Eden Hazard is 'focused' on Chelsea despite being heavily linked with a Bernabeu move

Let's focus on Chelsea's season

Instead of buying into the media generated hysteria like has already happened many times this season.

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

they (CAS) may say the rules are now clear

never take supranational courts as a sure thing

and it wasn't 6 or 7 times as precedent

The rules were always clear since the time they were formed. 

If I'm not wrong the reason of getting that one window delay has always be due to the way CAS works ... They will go through the case, review it, understand it which takes times, they dont fast track anything which gives the guilty party time ... thats the loophole in the system. 

It's not about setting up a precedent yet it is ... because everyone in the past has been exploiting a loophole in the system. 

The only worrying thing is that FIFA has rejected the appeal which they havent done before which leads to some technical bullshits ... But arent we paying our Men in black good amount of dough to get us out of such situation. 

Lets wait and watch. I do feel that we will get the next window .... well if we dont then ... some positives would be we keep Hazard & Kante and Odio & allow the youth to come in ... 

Honestly if he goes to Real, I wont be overly worried. He isn't going to propel Real to the same level Cristiano did, which is what a lot of people are probably expecting and when he doesn't the Spanish media and Real fans will probably do what they've done to Bale, who when he moved to Madrid was probably in a much better position in terms of performances and deciding games on a weekly basis. The harsh reality is he hasn't even propelled us or himself (after a very promising start following the world cup) to the heights you would expect of a player of his quality this season for various reasons, I know it isn't all on him but as we've seen when we go through a bad spell he isn't exactly carrying the team to the extent many would like to make out but I still think this season he could easily of had 20 goals by now, he scored 8 goals and had 5 assists in like the first 10 games. For me, £100m or more for a guy with 12 months on his deal is a no brainer because he has probably decided he wants the move, even more so now Zizou is back in Madrid. It all depends on what happens with Callum and how Pulisic adapts. I dont doubt Eden is 10 times the player the pair of them are combined but we all seen what Sarri did with lesser players at Napoli, the likes of Mertens and Callejon (yes different league and different players but theres no doubt their improvements although being lesser talented played was hugely down to Sarri and how Napoli played - similarly to how much Pedro has improved in comparison to last season in terms of his goal output and some of his general performances). The transfer ban is a kick in the teeth because youd expect us to spend that 100m we get on players but in my eyes right now Kante is the most important player in our squad. If keeping him means losing Eden, then so be it. Goals is what the Real Madrid team are severely lacking and Eden isn't going to make up for the lack of 40-50 goals a season Ronaldo would provide on a yearly basis. I honestly think when he moves and when we look back on Edens time here, there was still things he could have achieved on a personal level, such as hitting higher goals each season because for his talent, which is huge, is something he should have been doing after that second season under Mourinho where he really started to play like one of the top 5-10 players in the world. I know there are arguments about his quality of team mates, how the systems we played and whatever but a world class player can deliver in any system, with many players of different levels. 

He fucking hid today, where was he? Call him world class, call him sublime as much as you want, he's fucking brilliant when he wants to be.

He's surrounded by shite, enjoy Madrid.