Eden Hazard

the wes

That is what I discussed earlier. Sanchez is far better than Hazard at the moment. Far better.

Sanchez has always been better than Hazard. Its expected because he is older and entering his prime now.

Hazad could probably become better, but I question the mentality. He seems too passive.

Hazard in his prime is the better player, but hazard is just not as hardworking as Sanchez. Sanchez does better defensive work than hazard and still goes to score more goals without penalties than hazard.

I've said before that Hazard can never be world best because of his attitude of being too relaxed and not showing enough desire consistently, the fact he came this season fat again like previous seasons is testament to that fact.

These days I'm losing any argument with arsenal and EPL fans about who's better between hazard and Sanchez. Hazard has to give me something to work with this season, early season honeymoon should be over by now....

You must be pretty bad at arguing then, Hazard is easily better then Sanchez, its not really hard to see that

sanchez is a far bigger goal threat, and that's what impresses people more.

Well to narrow minded fans it is but let's not forget that nearly all the pundits and many fans agreed Hazard was the POTY last season despite not having the same goals as Sanchez. Fortunately, they looked past that and Hazard got the trophies and personal award he deserved last season.

Well to narrow minded fans it is but let's not forget that nearly all the pundits and many fans agreed Hazard was the POTY last season despite not having the same goals as Sanchez. Fortunately, they looked past that and Hazard got the trophies and personal award he deserved last season.

You and your POTY arguments....

You and your POTY arguments....

What is your point? Lucio mentioned that most people look at goals and assists. I refuted that by saying the people who actually gave out the awards looked past that because if that was the case, Hazard would not have won the award....

It saddens me to see that our number one player also labeled as one of the potential best players in the world, shows his qualities not as often as i wish. Everybody can tell that he is a brilliant player, but for me if i look at the Premier League there is only one player that stands out from the rest and that is Aguero. He is constantly present in each situation and is in my opinion way more valuable than any other player in the Premier League. Hazard is good, but it´s really time to step up his game especially in this time when Chelsea is lacking a brilliant player that can easily decide a game. He simply doesn´t do the most important thing which is making goals, and doesn´t have the assists to compensate for it. The last goal he scored for Chelsea that i can remember was against Crystal Palace, it was a rebound from a penalty he missed.

It saddens me to see that our number one player also labeled as one of the potential best players in the world, shows his qualities not as often as i wish. Everybody can tell that he is a brilliant player, but for me if i look at the Premier League there is only one player that stands out from the rest and that is Aguero. He is constantly present in each situation and is in my opinion way more valuable than any other player in the Premier League. Hazard is good, but it´s really time to step up his game especially in this time when Chelsea is lacking a brilliant player that can easily decide a game. He simply doesn´t do the most important thing which is making goals, and doesn´t have the assists to compensate for it. The last goal he scored for Chelsea that i can remember was against Crystal Palace, it was a rebound from a penalty he missed.

No he isnt, Aguero offers nothing when he doesnt score, this season he has only been good in 2 PL games one against us and the other against Newcaste, the rest of the games he was anonymous. The difference between Hazard and Aguero is that Hazard can put in MOTM performances and win you games without even scoring, when both are at their very best Hazard will destroy teams almost single handedly but with Aguero even at his best he still needs service to make an impact, Hazard showed he can carry an under-performing team last season, Aguero can not do the same.

as for assists Hazard gets his fair share, but assists are not all down to one player, Hazard got an assist for Ramires goal against Newcastle all he done was gave Rami a simple pass and Ramires put it in the top corner, that goal was 99.9% down to Ramires, but Hazard still got an assist for it, which is why i dont really look at assists, i rather look at chances created and key passes where not many players can match Hazard in those areas.

No he isnt, Aguero offers nothing when he doesnt score, this season he has only been good in 2 PL games one against us and the other against Newcaste, the rest of the games he was anonymous. The difference between Hazard and Aguero is that Hazard can put in MOTM performances and win you games without even scoring, when both are at their very best Hazard will destroy teams almost single handedly but with Aguero even at his best he still needs service to make an impact, Hazard showed he can carry an under-performing team last season, Aguero can not do the same.

as for assists Hazard gets his fair share, but assists are not all down to one player, Hazard got an assist for Ramires goal against Newcastle all he done was gave Rami a simple pass and Ramires put it in the top corner, that goal was 99.9% down to Ramires, but Hazard still got an assist for it, which is why i dont really look at assists, i rather look at chances created and key passes where not many players can match Hazard in those areas.

It's great how you start with 'he isn't' i believe that shows your not really open to other insight and that your view is a fact. Also you mention how Aguero only had two games where he was good, well that means 2/8 where he was good according to you. That means he's been 25% more 'good' than Hazard, since we can agree that Hazard hasn't shown anything this season right? Or are you satisfied with what he has shown so far? I saw him make a few actions, that would be appreiated in a nice compilation. But for me it wasn't really effective, and we can discuss whatever we want but that's a fact. It might have to do with looking at something objective or subjective, which is a hard one. Especially since he is 'our' hope during these times.

Not really, you forgot about Alexis Sanchez.

Sanchez isn't a better player than hazard. But when you watch him play, you can tell he's giving his all and playing to his limits and potential. But hazard is casual and takes things easy sometimes.

Dude I didn't say he was (in that post anyway). I was simply responding to him saying that Aguero isn't the only player in the PL that stands out. Sanchez is definitely one of those who stands out.

Well, you said i did forget about Sanchez while i did not. I can only and did give my view on it, and for me Aguero is alone on top and next is a bunch of players including Sanchez and Hazard.

Well, you said i did forget about Sanchez while i did not. I can only and did give my view on it, and for me Aguero is alone on top and next is a bunch of players including Sanchez and Hazard.

Aguero isnt even the best player at City. Silva > Aguero

You've got to be joking here, but that's your opinion. Strongly disagree.

I am not joking. Thanks for respecting my opinion. I also don´t see Silva a better player than Aguero, David Silva is great though. But i see him as a better version of Mata, that are great when your ahead but are not gonna win the war for you. I miss the fire that Aguero does have.

Aguero scored 5 past Newcastle recently, a prime example of someone overrating a player after one great game.

Funny coming from someone that has Eden Hazard as favorite player, it's probably hard that somebody rates your eyecandy differently than you do. And why you keep just telling the successes he had just for this season while you do rate Eden Hazard on his previous seasons? Since he is absolutely nothing so far, i assume you are referring to the Hazard that we all wish to see.

You also seem upset or angry that i don't agree with your view of football, why would you accuse me of overrating him. You are telling where i rate him on, an that's bollocks. I can talk for myself, thanks. Have a nice day.

Funny coming from someone that has Eden Hazard as favorite player, it's probably hard that somebody rates your eyecandy differently than you do. And why you keep just telling the successes he had just for this season while you do rate Eden Hazard on his previous seasons? Since he is absolutely nothing so far, i assume you are referring to the Hazard that we all wish to see.

You also seem upset or angry that i don't agree with your view of football, why would you accuse me of overrating him. You are telling where i rate him on, an that's bollocks. I can talk for myself, thanks. Have a nice day.

LOOL why do you sound so upset and bitter? :lol:

difference between me and you is i back up my opinion, you dont, shows to me that you are either a fanboy or are overrating the player or probably both.

LOOL why do you sound so upset and bitter? :lol:

difference between me and you is i back up my opinion, you dont, shows to me that you are either a fanboy or are overrating the player or probably both.

Not really, first you claim to back up your opinion and now you have already a conclusion ready for me being a fanboy or am overrating the player. Just like your previous post, that i overrate him because of his goals this season, that is not backing op your opinion that is making a conclusion out of nothing. I might be overrating him, just like you might overrate Hazard. I'm fine with that, everyone has his own opinion. But since you clearly like Hazard, you have him mentioned as Fav Player on your Profile and has a photo of him you seem more likely to have the problem. Objectiveness isn't in your favor because of that. You'll have to understand that not everybody thinks exactly like you, and i can live with that fact. I hope you will too.

Not really, first you claim to back up your opinion and now you have already a conclusion ready for me being a fanboy or am overrating the player. Just like your previous post, that i overrate him because of his goals this season, that is not backing op your opinion that is making a conclusion out of nothing. I might be overrating him, just like you might overrate Hazard. I'm fine with that, everyone has his own opinion. But since you clearly like Hazard, you have him mentioned as Fav Player on your Profile and has a photo of him you seem more likely to have the problem. Objectiveness isn't in your favor because of that. You'll have to understand that not everybody thinks exactly like you, and i can live with that fact. I hope you will too.

no idea why you think i care that you dont rate Hazard as highly as i do, the problem i have is that you make ridicuous statements that you cant back up. Hopefully one day you learn to back up your opinions.