test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

All well and good but Rodriguez isnt a LW an d we will be needing a replacement for him

Rodriguez is essentialy a CM

We have a few of them already.

We need a proper ACM

He can play asn an 8 or a 10. Much better output than Kovacic in the final third.

!Hazard! and kellzfresh like this

5 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

but I'd rather Chelsea negotiated a loan deal for a player like Isco or Asensio

How many players of this caliber do you see going on loan? And top it off to Chelsea on loan? I would presume like some actors dont need to go for auditions.

But I'm sure someone will know those figures.

4 hours ago, Nicco said:

James is a better at scoring but he has walkabouts more so than Isco and is very slow . Honesty I'd get Isco and play him in middle 3 with Jorginho and Kante

I like Isco and made no secret about it. tho I have to admit his numbers are not what we need right now so I would not put him at the top of my wants list

My first choice would be Fekier. But this would only solve our ACM issue  -  but do it well.

We would stll need a LW.

OR A RW and put Pully on LW. which LOOKS an easier job with more options.

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

How many players of this caliber do you see going on loan? And top it off to Chelsea on loan? I would presume like some actors dont need to go for auditions.

But I'm sure someone will know those figures.

Not many but two big examples include Madrid - James and Kovacic.

Like Kovacic it may be a mutually beneficial deal for both parties. Asensio and Isco would very well be in a similar position to that which Kovacic was in last summer, and as a result may want to move for regular football but be unsure walking away entirely from Madrid. For us in turn it would be good seeing if a player like the above would adapt well to the Premier League. The success of Spaniards in the league has been rather mixed and I would rather we did everything we could to prevent another Morata-esque situation!

2 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Not many but two big examples include Madrid - James and Kovacic.

Like Kovacic it may be a mutually beneficial deal for both parties. Asensio and Isco would very well be in a similar position to that which Kovacic was in last summer, and as a result may want to move for regular football but be unsure walking away entirely from Madrid. For us in turn it would be good seeing if a player like the above would adapt well to the Premier League. The success of Spaniards in the league has been rather mixed and I would rather we did everything we could to prevent another Morata-esque situation!

I like the guy a lot but we cant really be putting Mat K in that class of player bracket.

Of course I woyuld take either Asensio/Isco but the gamble is for every player we buy. Tho I hear you.

I'm sure that we could all give our preferences for players we want to come in but its down to our amazing board and they don't think like Chelsea supporters all the time.

Lets just hope they have a plan sorted and have touched base with those players already!

I won't hod my breath just yet tho.

Dyo6SrJX0AAxvTw.jpg

Eden Hazard gets back to business ahead of Manchester City clash amid talks the Chelsea star is heading for a dream move to Real Madrid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6680223/Eden-Hazard-gets-business-ahead-Manchester-City-clash.html

In my head, sometimes I wake up in the morning and think I want to go. Sometimes I think I want to stay. It is a hard decision.

He isn't 100% committed, so my brain says let him go.

Give CHO 18 months to see if he can fulfil 70% of his boots.

Use the money wisely to recruit a decent midfielder and see how CHO and Pulisic get on.

My heart wants him to stay, but should always follow logic and reasoning IMHO- following your heart only works in Disney Movies...

10 hours ago, mccg said:

Neymar has been playing in the center for Brazil for some time, just behind the striker. Think they could play together quite easily.

Only it's a matter of cost, but Hazard will not be that expensive for a club like Real anyway :(. They can also mode some of their good attacking mids to make room.

52 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Use the money wisely to recruit a decent midfielder and see how CHO and Pulisic get on.

My heart wants him to stay, but should always follow logic and reasoning IMHO- following your heart only works in Disney Movies...

CHO is gone

5 hours ago, Muzchap said:

It is dangerous gambling on CHO. He is 19 and unproven. 

2 hours ago, communicate said:

It is dangerous gambling on CHO. He is 19 and unproven. 

How will any young players make it if a gamble isn't taken?

Muzchap likes this

The only reason he hasn't said anything is because Real haven't approached him yet. They want Neymar and the only way he will stays is if they pursue Neymary or Mbappe. He'll then come out with some bollocks like I was always going to stay here or something along the line. 

Quote me on this if it doesn't happen. I'd gladly eat some humble pie. 

40 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The only reason he hasn't said anything is because Real haven't approached him yet. They want Neymar and the only way he will stays is if they pursue Neymary or Mbappe. He'll then come out with some bollocks like I was always going to stay here or something along the line. 

Quote me on this if it doesn't happen. I'd gladly eat some humble pie. 

Spot on, that is exactly what will happen. Real are crazy to not make a move for Mbappe IMHO. No to Neymar. They (Real) certainly have players to sell to easily finance it too, even if he costs £250m plus. Lets say Icardi doesnt renew so his release clause is still around £100m

so £350m for both

sell

Marcelo £50m

Álvaro Odriozola £40m (the will bring back Hakimi, so no way they carry 3 RB's)

Luka Modric £25m

Isco £80m

Marco Asensio £90m

Gareth Bale £65m

there is your £350m right there, and none of those prices are unrealistic to fetch

and RM could easily drop another £150-200m plus to replace/upgrade those sales

They get back James from loan (no cost)

Junior Firpo at LB for £45m (he already says he wants to go there)

Rodrygo is coming in already from Santos so no more cost, he replaces Asensio

just leaves them short a winger and a MF and £105 to £155m still left to spend

Hell they could STILL gangster Hazard from us

and have £70 to £80m left to drop on a MF

AND dont forget Kovacic so you can lower their all round costs by £40m to £50m

ie, they could buy SMS and EASILY fit within that budget I laid out (including even buying Hazard)

it is madness

I would LOVE to be sitting in their shoes, off year schmoff year

Unionjack likes this