Eden Hazard

the wes

k m8, stop insulting people by telling them they're non-Chelsea fans when you know fuck all about them then. Or doesn't that rule apply to moderators?

Wind your neck in as it's quite clear you have had a right fucking strop on all day because someone said something you don't like about your pal Hazard.

As for knowing fuck all about you that's seems pretty clear under your avatar and your post replies champ, so just carry on setting your lip up and we will see exactly what applies to moderators.

Wind your neck in as it's quite clear you have had a right fucking strop on all day because someone said something you don't like about your pal Hazard.

As for knowing fuck all about you that's seems pretty clear under your avatar and your post replies champ, so just carry on setting your lip up and we will see exactly what applies to moderators.

Oh so disputing the point of potentially selling our best player who happens to be from my country as a result of the poor football from this team is so fecking uncalled for?

I've been here for 4 years, made several donations to a fanforum of a club I supposedly don't support, and you go out there calling me a non-Chelsea fan?

I don't give a fuck about your mod status, go and ban me if that gives you a hard on, you're a disgrace.

Oh so disputing the point of potentially selling our best player who happens to be from my country as a result of the poor football from this team is so fecking uncalled for?

I've been here for 4 years, made several donations to a fanforum I supposedly don't support, and you go out there calling me a non-Chelsea fan?

I don't give a fuck about your mod status, go and ban me if that gives you a hard on, you're a disgrace.

Actually Juan is one of the better mods on here ,, some will get you warnings or bans if you disagree with them or even with their "friends" ones you can argue with ,, Steve

Alex ,, and you could wiith Choulou. some others keep away from discussions

Actually Juan is one of the better mods on here ,, some will get you warnings or bans if you disagree with them or even with their "friends" ones you can argue with ,, Steve

Dunno, have never had any issues with other mods.

Juan gave me a ban after being an admin for a week.

I've been here for 4 years, made several donations to a fanforum of a club I supposedly don't support, and you go out there calling me a non-Chelsea fan?

Wow, some in here really need to calm down. Respect to other members of the forum first and foremost, in my book clling someone "not very bright" or a "disgrace" is way more disrespectful than calling someone "not a fan" don't you think? Don't know what's your problem but would be nice too see you calm down, no need to have such reactions.

Wow, some in here really need to calm down. Respect to other members of the forum first and foremost, in my book clling someone "not very bright" or a "disgrace" is way more disrespectful than calling someone "not a fan" don't you think? Don't know what's your problem but would be nice too see you calm down, no need to have such reactions.

Attack me, I attack you. I respect 90% of this board, people that deserve respect. Not sure what is your problem but I suggest you quit playing mod and stick your nose in your own business.

Attack me, I attack you. I respect 90% of this board, people that deserve respect. Not sure what is your problem but I suggest you quit playing mod and stick your nose in your own business.

No one ever attacked you in this thread really. You're out of your depth. Cheer up.

No one ever attacked you in this thread really. You're out of your depth. Cheer up.

Getting called a fake fan by some Italian TC newbie and a 'mod' when you've followed this team for 15 years is upsetting to me. Not too hard to understand.

Getting called a fake fan by some Italian TC newbie and a 'mod' when you've followed this team for 15 years is upsetting to me. Not too hard to understand.

relax Juan is really ok but Blue fox is is only 9 y old

Not nice, not nice.