test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Lol. Knee jerk reaction at best.

He is in shit period indeed right now and I hate the way he plays these months with no urgency to deliver, but at his best he was downright unstoppable. Period. If he set himself to leave then he simply must go. Pointless to keep player like that who wont give 100%

But he delievered in every season for Chelsea and is the best PL player for couple years now. If we could persuade him to stay, it has to be done. Lets not pretend once he leaves it wont hurt us. It will hurt like motherfucker because our board is incompetent to sign proper replacements and current lot cant take mantle from Eden.

When Costa was here people said he should be binned and when we sold him, people realised we turned much worse. Same will happen once Eden leaves, x10.

 

On 'knee jerk' not at all, this is not me basing him on last night but on him as a player overall.

And your second sentence needs no addressing what so ever "Pointless to keep player like that who wont give 100%"

Your preaching to someone as if I care if Eden walks, I really don't. If he stays fine, but if he fucks off to his dream club I will not shed a tear nor will I lose sleep.

I won't comment on Costa it's not the thread to do so, he's another that's been and gone and the club and fans are still here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

On 'knee jerk' not at all, this is not me basing him on last night but on him as a player overall.

And your second sentence needs no addressing what so ever "Pointless to keep player like that who wont give 100%"

Your preaching to someone as if I care if Eden walks, I really don't. If he stays fine, but if he fucks off to his dream club I will not shed a tear nor will I lose sleep.

I won't comment on Costa it's not the thread to do so, he's another that's been and gone and the club and fans are still here.

 

You dont care about player that elevated our play for last 7 years? Interesting...

Sure we cant do nothing to prevent him leaving, we are only fans. But we can form an opinion that he is extremely valuable player and anyone sane would keep him if there is a chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

You dont care about player that elevated our play for last 7 years? Interesting...

Sure we cant do nothing to prevent him leaving, we are only fans. But we can form an opinion that he is extremely valuable player and anyone sane would keep him if there is a chance.

I never get close enough to players and fall in love, others do, not me. I appreciate them, that is where it stops.

I appreciate Hazard but I will never have the love for him like I do the club and the fans.

Unionjack and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I never get close enough to players and fall in love, others do, not me. I appreciate them, that is where it stops.

I appreciate Hazard but I will never have the love for him like I do the club and the fans.

Fair enough. Are you from london maybe? 

Because I think most of us start cheering for certain club because of the players. I became fan after watching Lamps, Terry,,...

I know we all cheer for the club now no matter who plays, but its still the players (newer or older) that create that connection IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is something about Eden Hazard. I know he's our best player at the moment, and has been since Lamps/Drogs left but...I never really loved Hazard. I even like Kante more than Hazard, and Kante's only been here for 3-ish years!

If he leaves, I'll not be upset like I was with Cech, Drogba, Cole, Lamps and Terry. And I know we maybe worse off without him but...if he doesn't give a shit about the club, why should I give a shit about him?

Unionjack, Johnnyeye and BXL70 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

You dont care about player that elevated our play for last 7 years? Interesting...

It's hard to care for a player who constantly talks about moving to another club in those 7 years...

Johnnyeye, BXL70 and Unionjack like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We replace Hazard with both Pepe and Fekir, things don't look too bad. 

I'd take them both please!

But I just wonder how much you think that RM will give us for him in the summer. With one year on his contract. And us with no leverage at all!

We should have been having this conversation 2 years ago when we could have got £200 mill for him.

It's not like his problems with character and not keeping form is something new!

Its just that now more of you are seeing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BXL70 said:

Hazard said he doesn't care about the result, instead he just want to enjoy playing on the pitch.

That's one of the reason why he'll never match Messi or Ronaldo.

Go to RM, your dream, big headed Hazard, in exchange of large cash for our us.

Good riddance. 

Wow didn't expected this from someone from Belgium. But I agree.

It's clear he don't want to play 'Sarriball'. He just doesn't care. Napoli wingers last season played completely different football. 

They never had ball in legs for more then 2,3 seconds.. What is he even doing? Should be benched for not listening his coach!

Then again Barkley said he studied Hamsik all summer long but I don't see any similarities.

Unionjack, 0007 and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Fair enough. Are you from london maybe? 

Because I think most of us start cheering for certain club because of the players. I became fan after watching Lamps, Terry,,...

I know we all cheer for the club now no matter who plays, but its still the players (newer or older) that create that connection IMO. 

Born London, raised elsewhere.

My first game as a Chelsea fan was the 1989-90 ZDS Cup Final Chelsea v Boro when Tony Dorigo scored a great FK past Steve Pears in the Boro goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If its true Sarri called him out alone then dont expect much fom him until Sarri is sacked. Hazard is laid back, but as seen during that Mourinho death spiral he has a mean streak in him. He'll no doubt down tools.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

If its true Sarri called him out alone then dont expect much fom him until Sarri is sacked. Hazard is laid back, but as seen during that Mourinho death spiral he has a mean streak in him. He'll no doubt down tools.

Well if he downs tools again completely, I hope Sarri is ballsy enough to bench him and use CHO more.

Edens reputation is a saving grace for him but if he is gonna half arse it and ignore the managers instructions, whats the fucking point in starting him? Its good to see people finally being vocal about this because his roles in the Mourinho disaster season "wasnt his fault" at all along with Contes second season... 

Unionjack, Johnnyeye and 0007 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

Chosen Devil of the year by the fans. Well deserved Eden 👏

Sarri didn't send a message to the players in that press conference. He sees them everyday. It was a message to fans and the board, implying that the results are players' fault not his.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.