Eden Hazard

the wes

I'd put Ronaldinho in the "wasted talent" category despite all the awards won. Jose actually helps Hazard develop in that area.

He's not a wasted talent. He just decided he was done playing at the top level a bit earlier than most others. He plays for fun now.

Also, Hazard needs some time on the bench I think. It will do him good.

Maybe hype is getting into his head...talk of Ballon D'or and all these comparisons to players M10 nd Cr7 who will never be as good, maybe his motivation gone down as well, champion of Engand and best player in the league, what else is there to fight for?

Oh and he is automatic starter so he knows he can play like shit bar scoring own goals and he will still be in the team. Could actually be detrimental for us if he starts against Arsenal playing like this when others are seemingly recovering a little bit of confidence.

He's not a wasted talent. He just decided he was done playing at the top level a bit earlier than most others. He plays for fun now.

Also, Hazard needs some time on the bench I think. It will do him good.

At 26/27... Too early...

But not just that - his lack of discipline and dedication negatively affected his performances at the highest stage - Esp for Brazil.

He was actually better when very young - I saw him at gremio and played with him for fun a couple of times too-I'm from Porto alegre as well.

He could have done more.

Don't think hazard is like that, but hazard is no C.Ronaldo either imo.

Don't think resting him is going to do much. I think he just needs to power through.

Needs to pick himself up with the little things. A good pass, a good dribble, a good run and just go from there.

Gotta be painful for him atm. Going from his best season to the lowest point of his carreer in a matter of months.

Almost feel sorry for Hazard now after what happened in the game.

This is probably the toughest period he's had so far in his career but I'm confident that he will bounce back and become the Hazard we all know again. Mourinho could help by giving him a little pep talk.

He was actually better when very young - I saw him at gremio and played with him for fun a couple of times too-I'm from Porto alegre as well.

That's fucking awesome dude.

Still, if he wouldn't have had this character he wouldn't have been so entertaining. Same goes for Cantona or George Best and a whole bunch of others. I love this sort of players. They make the sport interesting.

Has totally forgotten how to dribble, his acceleration is gone.

But aside from that, when he isn't dribbling well, he isn't offering anything else which bothers me. Just attempt to send more vertical passes to costa and become more unpredictable, till his dribbling comes back.

Don't think he needs to be dropped. What he needs is to win a game for us, score a goal or two against Arsenal and get us the three points. Confidence will be restored, then unleash him against Walsall and lets see if he can score again. Ideally this is the best scenario for him.

Don't think resting him is going to do much. I think he just needs to power through.

Needs to pick himself up with the little things. A good pass, a good dribble, a good run and just go from there.

Gotta be painful for him atm. Going from his best season to the lowest point of his carreer in a matter of months.

In fact I would be strongly against benching him. Going from player of the year to the bench after a few matches will be terrible for his confidence.

It might be tough to do on the pitch.., but hopefully the rest of the team can start increasing their output and lessen the pressure on Hazard.