Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard has better lower body and close control dribble. I can't think of anything else Hazard is better than neymar in (MAYBE PKs?)

what are you talking about? other then finishing i cant think of anything else that Neymar is better then Hazard at, and even when you look at Neymar's goals most are put on a plate for him, whereas Hazard can create chances for himself, Neymar needs the ball put on a plate for him.

Hazard runs games in the final third for us everything we do in the final third goes through Hazard, he carried us to the PL title last season, at Barca everything goes through Messi, without Messi Neymar would struggle to score 15 goals a season, you have to take into consideration when teams play against Chelsea they set up to try and stop Hazard, he usually has 2 or 3 player around him all the time like Messi does, Neymar on the other hand only usually has the opposition RB marking him, as teams focus more on stopping Messi and Suarez.

Hazard is easily the better all round player, no idea why you seem to think Neymar is better then Hazard at everything other then dribbling, makes me think you dont watch either player very often and just look at stats.

A lot think Aguero is the best 9!in the world (with Suarez).

IMO Suarez is best and then Aguero. Then Benzema, Costa and Lewa, not in that order tho.

The football today is full of so called 'top' strikers, but most of them are flukes.

From Falcao who never proved himself at top club, Cavani who still lives on glory of his Napoli days but never managed to perform at top club. Also Higuain, Soldado, Negredo, Rooney,...all somehow hailed in past and worth 30m plus but neither of them ever did their job.

Where are the times when you had Drogba, Raul, RvN, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Ronaldo, David Villa, Kluivert, and many many more. Many even played on top at same time.

Now there is a bunch of wannabe top strikers ala Cavani or Falcao who achieved fuck all. Played for decent teams but never for top teams or CL. While Falcao was a beast in his time, he will never be in same category as RvN or Raul etc for me.

In these days, Im happy that there are at least Suarez who I believe is the only pure top consistent striker atm and partly Aguero.

Neymar scored 46 goals for brazil without messi and suarez playing with hulk, everyone's favorite enemy, oscar and according to people here, no end product Willian.

HAHAHA, ramsey a better player than Jack is the funniest thing i heard. When healthy, Jack has everything, except ideal height/body strength for a cm. Ramsey is a goal poacher that does jack shit all game and score a random goal.

All those things you mentioned ramsey did well in, wilshere is better than him at.

Balance, footwork, speed/agility and all around play

Ramsey is a better player. Just ask Arsenal fans and they will tell you. Wilshere, even when fit has struggled to match the potential fans billed him up for. If that is the funniest thing you have heard you need a reality check and slap yourself in the face because majority of fans would say Ramsey and it is not a ludicrous claim like you are making it out to be. Ramsey is not just a goal poacher. What a stupid claim. He has agility, good passing range, excellent balance plus quick foot work. He also has excellent movement with and without the ball which makes him such a goal threat. Wilshere cannot even get into that Arsenal team when fit.

You are right in the fact that Wilshere does a lot of things Ramsey is good at and few years back I would have said Wilshere. Now, Ramsey is better and more consistent which is why he keeps his place in the team and Wilshere does not. If it was such a ludicrous claim please tell me my Ramsey is a permanent starter whilst Wilshere is more of a back up/ rotation?

IMO Suarez is best and then Aguero. Then Benzema, Costa and Lewa, not in that order tho.

The football today is full of so called 'top' strikers, but most of them are flukes.

From Falcao who never proved himself at top club, Cavani who still lives on glory of his Napoli days but never managed to perform at top club. Also Higuain, Soldado, Negredo, Rooney,...all somehow hailed in past and worth 30m plus but neither of them ever did their job.

Where are the times when you had Drogba, Raul, RvN, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Ronaldo, David Villa, Kluivert, and many many more. Many even played on top at same time.

Now there is a bunch of wannabe top strikers ala Cavani or Falcao who achieved fuck all. Played for decent teams but never for top teams or CL. While Falcao was a beast in his time, he will never be in same category as RvN or Raul etc for me.

In these days, Im happy that there are at least Suarez who I believe is the only pure top consistent striker atm and partly Aguero.

Nostalgia is wonderful thing.

Drogba was inconsistent, Raul went through ups and downs (not a real striker either), RvN scored lots of goals but was limited and never carried his teams to glory, Trez was a brilliant poacher but limited, Del Piero is not a striker (he also went through ups and downs), Ronaldo's career was marred by injuries, Villa was fantastic but a late bloomer and played just a few years for the elite, Kluivert enjoyed a few good years and went down hill quickly.

Drogba and Villa were from a different era. The rest enjoyed their prime in the late 90s/early 00's but not one performed at the top of their abilities 5 years straight or anything. Just like today's strikers. It's extremely difficult to do. It requires oustanding fitness, ridiculous mental strength and the ability to constantly adapt to your opponents as football keeps changing. Strikers wouldn't still be breaking records if they weren't as good as before.

Football has moved on from always looking to feed your strikers. Most teams played two strikers. That's why the #9 was the most coveted position. They were the ones the team looked for constantly to win games. Now the entire team scores goals so they are less important.

And strikers are required to be complete nowadays. Goals, technique, strength, pace, work rate. You need it all or you will be criticised in the area(s) you are lacking. No matter how hard it is for people to accept, football improves as the years pass by. Football in 50 years will trump today's level. Changes will occur and not everyone will like those changes, longing for the good ol' days, but it will be better.

Edit: That doesn't mean every individual of today will be a lesser player. A player like Messi is one for the ages. Only truly special players will be able to perform at a higher level than him. The level of the average footballer keeps improving though.

Ramsey is a better player. Just ask Arsenal fans and they will tell you. Wilshere, even when fit has struggled to match the potential fans billed him up for. If that is the funniest thing you have heard you need a reality check and slap yourself in the face because majority of fans would say Ramsey and it is not a ludicrous claim like you are making it out to be. Ramsey is not just a goal poacher. What a stupid claim. He has agility, good passing range, excellent balance plus quick foot work. He also has excellent movement with and without the ball which makes him such a goal threat. Wilshere cannot even get into that Arsenal team when fit.

You are right in the fact that Wilshere does a lot of things Ramsey is good at and few years back I would have said Wilshere. Now, Ramsey is better and more consistent which is why he keeps his place in the team and Wilshere does not. If it was such a ludicrous claim please tell me my Ramsey is a permanent starter whilst Wilshere is more of a back up/ rotation?

Don't think you understand the standards/expectations fans have on Jack wilshere vs Ramsey.

Jack Wilshere was suppose to be what Pogba is this summer to fans..... Ramsey starts over Jack because of fitness/injury issues, not because of quality. Better explain to people why ramsey is playing rw, rather than Cm and santi is starting at CM instead.

Jack is better than Ramsey in pretty much everything.

Provided by arsenal mania..

Ramsey is a decent enough player, his off the ball movement is the best thing he has and even on the wing we see that. Everything else is just decent which makes him a solid player to have. But reading some of the comments on on here would make you think we have one of the best midfielders in the world on our hands and that is definitely not the case.

There is a reason why Ramsey is on the wing and Cazorla in the middle. Ramsey can't dictate play from deep. His passing isn't accurate, he can't get out of tight spots like Cazorla and his timing is sometimes off. He will sometimes take too many touches on the ball or not weight his passes. He lacks defensive discipline and awareness.

A good player, but not great. We should have bought a player for that right wing who could have offered more in the position because Ramsey, Ox and Theo aren't offering enough.

what are you talking about? other then finishing i cant think of anything else that Neymar is better then Hazard at, and even when you look at Neymar's goals most are put on a plate for him, whereas Hazard can create chances for himself, Neymar needs the ball put on a plate for him.

Hazard runs games in the final third for us everything we do in the final third goes through Hazard, he carried us to the PL title last season, at Barca everything goes through Messi, without Messi Neymar would struggle to score 15 goals a season, you have to take into consideration when teams play against Chelsea they set up to try and stop Hazard, he usually has 2 or 3 player around him all the time like Messi does, Neymar on the other hand only usually has the opposition RB marking him, as teams focus more on stopping Messi and Suarez.

Hazard is easily the better all round player, no idea why you seem to think Neymar is better then Hazard at everything other then dribbling, makes me think you dont watch either player very often and just look at stats.

Neymar scored 46 goals for brazil.

3 less than Messi

3 more than suarez.

How exactly would he struggle to score 15 goals a season? Neymar might be one of the most selfish players in the world, but it doesn't mean he can't pass well technically

Neymar scored 46 goals for brazil.

3 less than Messi

3 more than suarez.

How exactly would he struggle to score 15 goals a season? Neymar might be one of the most selfish players in the world, but it doesn't mean he can't pass well technically

are you really using his goals for Brazil to back up your argument, when most of his international goals are scored in friendlies, where teams are obviously not as competitive and make a number of substitutions during each game.

are you really using his goals for Brazil to back up your argument, when most of his international goals are scored in friendlies, where teams are obviously not as competitive and make a number of substitutions during each game.

messi has scored 5 world cup goals in 15 games.

Cristiano has 3 goals in 13 games.

Neymar scored 4 wc goals in 5 games....

Neymar internationally

Friendlies 50 matches - 35 goals - 4.250 minutes

Copa América 6 matches 3 goals 508 minutes

Confederations Cup 5 matches - 4 goals - 408 minutes

World Cup 5 matches - 4 goals - 454 minutes

messi has scored 5 world cup goals in 15 games.

Cristiano has 3 goals in 13 games.

Neymar scored 4 wc goals in 5 games....

Neymar internationally

Friendlies 50 matches - 35 goals - 4.250 minutes

Copa América 6 matches 3 goals 508 minutes

Confederations Cup 5 matches - 4 goals - 408 minutes

World Cup 5 matches - 4 goals - 454 minutes

35 goals in friendlies dont impress me at all.

Don't think you understand the standards/expectations fans have on Jack wilshere vs Ramsey.

Jack Wilshere was suppose to be what Pogba is this summer to fans..... Ramsey starts over Jack because of fitness/injury issues, not because of quality. Better explain to people why ramsey is playing rw, rather than Cm and santi is starting at CM instead.

Jack is better than Ramsey in pretty much everything.

Provided by arsenal mania..

Ramsey is a decent enough player, his off the ball movement is the best thing he has and even on the wing we see that. Everything else is just decent which makes him a solid player to have. But reading some of the comments on on here would make you think we have one of the best midfielders in the world on our hands and that is definitely not the case.

There is a reason why Ramsey is on the wing and Cazorla in the middle. Ramsey can't dictate play from deep. His passing isn't accurate, he can't get out of tight spots like Cazorla and his timing is sometimes off. He will sometimes take too many touches on the ball or not weight his passes. He lacks defensive discipline and awareness.

A good player, but not great. We should have bought a player for that right wing who could have offered more in the position because Ramsey, Ox and Theo aren't offering enough.

Why are you showing me what an Arsenal fan says of Ramsey? That is so biased. My friend who is a massive Arsenal fan does not rate Wilshere at all and criticises him. Anyway I disagree with that. Ramsey is a quality CM for me but he just likes to go forward a bit too much. And yeah I don't get why Wenger plays Ramsey out wide but the fact he starts him in like every game says something. Same analogy you have been using to show why Brazil managers use Coutinho ahead of Oscar. Do me a favour, the same way you got the one quote from a fan about Ramsey, why don't you do a poll with Arsenal fans and find out who they think is the better CM/player and why they think that?

Then we will see criticism about Wilshere but no you choose one quote which a fan said about Ramsey. Most Arsenal fans rate Ramsey over WIlshere. Please do that because I don't want to keep engaging about who is the better out out of 2 Arsenal players on a Chelsea forum thanks.

Why are you showing me what an Arsenal fan says of Ramsey? That is so biased. My friend who is a massive Arsenal fan does not rate Wilshere at all and criticises him. Anyway I disagree with that. Ramsey is a quality CM for me but he just likes to go forward a bit too much. And yeah I don't get why Wenger plays Ramsey out wide but the fact he starts him in like every game says something. Same analogy you have been using to show why Brazil managers use Coutinho ahead of Oscar. Do me a favour, the same way you got the one quote from a fan about Ramsey, why don't you do a poll with Arsenal fans and find out who they think is the better CM/player and why they think that?

Then we will see criticism about Wilshere but no you choose one quote which a fan said about Ramsey. Most Arsenal fans rate Ramsey over WIlshere. Please do that because I don't want to keep engaging about who is the better out out of 2 Arsenal players on a Chelsea forum thanks.

Arsenal fans don't even want ramsey starting. They want a new cm and either ox or a new rw starting.

Arsenal fans are displeased with jack because of his injuries and outside life, not jack wilshere football qualities.

why is there a Ramsey v Wilshere debate in the Hazard thread? both Ramsey and Wilshere are dog poo so who cares who is better.

Back to Hazard, I think the Everton game on Saturday will be where he explodes back into form, I enjoy watching Hazard v Coleman, I think Hazard will give Seamus nightmares on Saturday.

Arsenal fans don't even want ramsey starting. They want a new cm and either ox or a new rw starting.

Arsenal fans are displeased with jack because of his injuries and outside life, not jack wilshere football qualities.

No believe me, when playing Arsenal fans feel he is very inconsistent. If they had a choice of Ramsey and Wilshere in the CM, they would want Ramsey. If Coquelin was injured, Ramsey would play in the CM, not Wilshere. Pre-season proved that. Wilshere played out wide IIRC. I just think that is ridiculous to laugh at someone saying Ramsey is better than Wilshere when most Arsenal fans think that.

I agree that injuries have set back Wilshere but remember Ramsey had a serious injury too but the difference is that Ramsey came back stronger and is turning out in to the player Arsenal fans expected Wilshere to be.

This was around this stage last season but it reflects what Ramsey gives more than Wilshere. Yeah he played more mins but it shows how good Ramsey's all round game is. This season you cannot really use those stats as he is being played out wide. Agree to disagree.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2014/09/13/head-to-head-jack-wilshere-vs-aaron-ramsey-how-far-behind-his-ar/