Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard doesn't provide in big games???

Goal vs Arsenal

Goal vs Tottenham

2 assists vs City

Goal vs United

For last season. Against PSG he was our best player, but when the whole team can't put two passes together, Hazard is picked by the CDM and the RB. What more can he do? He isn't in his best form right now, definitely, but to say he goes missing in big games is pathetic.

Exactly. We didn't park the bus against City or arsenal and he didn't still do well in both, which is why I'm not scared as many here who think he'll leave us and go to Madrid.

Madrid don't sign anyone in attack who doesn't have huge goals + assists unless he is Spanish. If hazard wants to leave, then he needs to improve

you could use a revieuw of last season......

Goal vs Arsenal

Goal vs Tottenham

2 assists vs City

Goal vs United

For last season. Against PSG he was our best player, but when the whole team can't put two passes together, Hazard is picked by the CDM and the RB. What more can he do? He isn't in his best form right now, definitely, but to say he goes missing in big games is pathetic.

I didn't say he doesn't provide, I said he doesn't score... Big difference

Madrid love their goalscorers in attack

Goal vs Arsenal

Goal vs Tottenham

2 assists vs City

Goal vs United

People complained that we parked the bus in big games, now against mancity and arsenal we didn't.

Madrid are not just some small team they are the 2nd best team in the world. They love signing goalscorers in attack, that is Madrid for you

He started last season slowly as well. Same in 13/14 and 12/13. Leave him be. He'll come good.

I just went through the thread and saw a lot of people saying he will leave us and go to Madrid next season.

I don't know why people are scared that he'll go, until he starts scoring like bale did for an even smaller team in tottenham, I'm quite confident hazard is staying with us.

I just went through the thread and saw a lot of people saying he will leave us and go to Madrid next season.

I don't know why people are scared that he'll go, until he starts scoring like bale did for an even smaller team in tottenham, I'm quite confident hazard is staying with us.

I agree, I don't think he is a Real or Barcelona-type player. He certainly fits the Bayern Munich mould, however.

Hazard played well but didn't still get past 30 + goals and assists

I think he has already, in all competitions. He had 19 goals last season in all competitions and 9 assists in the premier league alone so probably (can't find a number) more than eleven assists all competitions combined (only needs two more in other comps which he probably did).

So yes, he does contribute to 30+ goals a season