Eden Hazard

the wes

I never broke any rules. so dont get why your using me as an example, why not use the other 4 out the 5

I never said you broke any rules mate, and neither did I by quoting you and responding to your post.

If I cause attention from members for what I wrote then I acomplished my goal, and my goal is always to try and add to the quality of this forum no matter how I do it. If it means getting you angry for 5 seconds but reducing the amount of idiotic posts I've seen in the last couple of weeks, then by all means I'll piss you off because you will cool off fast and the quality of forum will still remain higher. If the roles were reversed and you did the same, I would approve it and have no problems with it.

By simply writing here what I've tried to point out without quoting anybody, my post would quickly be suffocated by the other ones and wouldn't be really aimed toward Eden. Nothing personal bud :)

I never said you broke any rules mate, and neither did I by quoting you and responding to your post.

If I cause attention from members for what I wrote then I acomplished my goal, and my goal is always to try and add to the quality of this forum no matter how I do it. If it means getting you angry for 5 seconds but reducing the amount of idiotic posts I've seen in the last couple of weeks, then by all means I'll piss you off because you will cool off fast and the quality of forum will still remain higher. If the roles were reversed and you did the same, I would approve it and have no problems with it.

By simply writing here what I've tried to point out without quoting anybody, my post would quickly be suffocated by the other ones and wouldn't be really aimed toward Eden. Nothing personal bud :)

I feel the same. (Not towards Billy in any way). A forum has this iDEAL of weighted arguments pro and con. Humour and a sense of humility.

But then comes emotions.....big ones!

tumblr_m4wqihRaB41rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I feel the same. (Not towards Billy in any way). A forum has this iDEAL of weighted arguments pro and con. Humour and a sense of humility.

But then comes emotions.....big ones!

tumblr_m4wqihRaB41rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Exactly what you said. I believe some people have forgotten what a forum truly is and kinda got spoiled by facebook, twitter and short dumb stuff you write on those.

Sure I get pissed quite a bit with Chelsea at times, but coming into the match thread and wenting my frustration doesn't really help anybody...and I find it very ugly when I visit some club's forum and find fans just slating some part of their club with no arguments provided.

I won't bother to read what's been written. I'll just say give him a break. He's not there yet, and he's not known to getting there really fast. That's the way he is, with the exception of the season he arrived here (I suppose he was running high in motivation back then after a big transfer to the European Champions - hello, Arsenal).

The thing is about forums is that theres some of us that shows our emotions easier than others and we dont all share the same opinions about the club or certain players. but we do all share our love for Chelsea.

I dont mind if I dont agree with somebody saying somebody is playing crap and I dont mind if I dont agrre with somebody saying a lad was playing brilliant. Different opinions is what makes the world go round. I dont know about anyone else but Ive had some right rows with our own supporters up in the stands when theres been a difference of opinion. We can be some right emotional gits at times but i wouldnt want to be anywhere else.

As for our Eden hes gonna come good we all know that, Its just hurting to see him missing right now when we need him to step up and drag the other lads with him. Thats what great players do.

Ive got the perfect tonic for him. Just brewed some Strawberry flavor cider! Would def put lead in his pencil.

These players are not robots.

Will say though, One thing about Hazard that I notice is that whenever the team is in a bad place ( Spurs Away, Maribor away after he missed the PK, Burnley at Home or Today w/10 men, there are some other i just cant remember right now)

Hazard plays at such an insane level, magical really, that you wonder why he didn't play like that from the start. But on the flip side, from those games i mentioned, his efforts never seem to been rewarded (in carrying us to 3pts), and that kills me everytime. Because in the flip of a switch Hazard today played at 150% doing all he could but nothing was coming off.

I'm not saying Hazard has never carried the team, i'm talking about those instances when we're down a man or losing by 2+ goals, it pains me to see his incredible effort never rewarded.

At the end of the day, I still love this man, and always brigs a smile watching him skip past defenders with ease.

Brilliant posts truly. Sarcasm. jokes or whatever, you acomplish nothing with that, you make experience of other members here bad, and you send an awful image about Chelsea fans to the world.

But he stepped up in the last 10 mins. It doesn't mean what I said wasn't true against swansea. He did the same against arsenal but I think he's just not fully fit and will get into it as the season progresses.

Maybe my expectations of him as a top 5 player is too high for you and I should lower it??

Eden is our best player by far and an absolute god to us chels fans but to think that people comapre him to Ronaldo and Messi is laughable at best.

Dude is way of the pace.

He was struggling from the off.

This annoys the shit out of me because it is quite obvious even to the dumbest of Football fans that he has another few levels in ability that require hard work and dedication to reach.

Though it's nearly every pre season since he came to us he turns up unprepared.

I just want him to start with a bang and take the absolute piss out of everyone in the prem and become the best player in the word.

His personality is soo laid back at times that you wonder if he has the ability like Robaldo and Messi to just consume his whole life with nothing else than becoming the best.

Eden is our best player by far and an absolute god to us chels fans but to think that people comapre him to Ronaldo and Messi is laughable at best.

Dude is way of the pace.

He was struggling from the off.

This annoys the shit out of me because it is quite obvious even to the dumbest of Football fans that he has another few levels in ability that require hard work and dedication to reach.

Though it's nearly every pre season since he came to us he turns up unprepared.

I just want him to start with a bang and take the absolute piss out of everyone in the prem and become the best player in the word.

His personality is soo laid back at times that you wonder if he has the ability like Robaldo and Messi to just consume his whole life with nothing else than becoming the best.

Spot on...

The only thing that will stop hazard from being on the world top 3 podium is his laid back attitude. We all know if hazard played like he did in the last 10mins in the first half, we probably would have scored 3 goals. There is nothing wrong with us admitting the truth.

It's painful that he's allowing himself to be compared to Sanchez (according to Arsenal fans) who is not supposed to be on his level because hazard choses to relax and not be involved in the game whenever he wants and turns it on when he wants. When he plays well we know he can be even better than Neymar, hopefully he goes back to how consistent he was late last season.

It looks to me his teammates don't connect well on him, he never gets the ball back, they choose to try something when they can also give the ball to Hazard.

It's not FC Hazard but always give the ball to him and we would have won the game.