test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

4 hours ago, Jason said:

He's now in the Top 10 of the club's all-time goalscorer list:

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2018/9/15/hat-trick-helps-hazard-join-select-group

1. Frank Lampard – 211
2. Bobby Tambling – 202
3. Kerry Dixon – 193
4. Didier Drogba – 164
5. Roy Bentley – 150
5. Peter Osgood – 150
7. Jimmy Greaves – 132
8. George Mills – 125
9. George Hilsdon – 108
10. Eden Hazard - 94
11. Barry Bridges - 93

If Sarri and Hazard stay here for three more seasons he might just be able to reach Lampard. That means he would have to score 30 goals this season and 30 goals for the three seasons that follow. Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? Nope. Let's remember that he's only reaching his prime right about now and should be able to play at this level for another 3-4 years

Johnnyeye likes this

56 minutes ago, the wes said:

Love this picture 

DnKjC7OX4AAVPhE.jpg

Those are Cardiff fans right?

As I was watching this, I wondered whether he mistook them for Chelsea fans because of the blue colors.

He isn't the type to troll opposition fans...not unless they gave him stick. In which case he would rip them open on the pitch, like he did against West Brom away last year, I think. Kind of like Drogba used to.

Unionjack and Johnnyeye like this

4 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

As I was watching this, I wondered whether he mistook them for Chelsea fans because of the blue colors.

He has been here for 6 years. Surely he would know where the opposition fans sit by now and looking at that picture, they aren't even celebrating!

5 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

He isn't the type to troll opposition fans...not unless they gave him stick. In which case he would rip them open on the pitch, like he did against West Brom away last year, I think. Kind of like Drogba used to.

No he knew all right and it makes me love him for it!

the wes and Johnnyeye like this

6 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Yes they are Cardiff fans 

16 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

He earcupped the Kop after scoring at Anfield a couple of season's back.

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Thought this was an interesting fact

In the 37 games in which Hazard has found the back of the net in the Premier League since joining the club in 2012, Chelsea have won 34 of them and drawn three, never losing a match when he has scored.

Sorry to piss on the fireworks but i swear he scored in THAT 5-3 at White Hart Lane.

Still an excellent record nevertheless.

Johnnyeye, the wes and The Skipper like this

13 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Sorry to piss on the fireworks but i swear he scored in THAT 5-3 at White Hart Lane.

your rite mate 

Tomo and Johnnyeye like this

26 minutes ago, Tomo said:

So does that give him a goal extra or ?

It doesn't make any difference to the interesting fact tho

Tomo likes this

14 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

So does that give him a goal extra or ?

It doesn't make any difference to the interesting fact tho

It isn't a fact because in this case we haven't won/drawn all games in which he's scored.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Its only the HOME games the fact was about bud.

Oh, okay sorry, original post didn't mention it.

Unionjack likes this

Twice hes told Sarri hes tired

Tired Eden Hazard excused Europa League duty by Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/chelsea-eden-hazard-why-not-playing-paok-europa-league-maurizio-sarri-a8545651.html

What we have to remember about Eden guys is dont get excited about this hat trick. It was a one off. We all should know by now he isn't a goal machine and we really can't rely on him to be one.

The main objectives in our immediate future is to BUY GOALS. Wherever they are going to come from it needs sorting out urgently or we are going to be fucked.

Clubs know our weaknesses and Eden is one. If they double mark him it takes our goals down a lot. Not thru him scoring or even asists but the other ways he helps.

One thing he does need to work on is his continuasl reliance on over dribbling. It doesn't help the team working the way we are iunder Sarri.

One of his worst matches ever for us, he looked even more leggy than those who played on thursday. Lost the ball a lot by his standards, and Cost us 2 goals by trying to flick the ball in the box when one on one with the keeper instead of shooting. And once hazard has a poor game, none of our players can score especially with pedro out. 

DYC. and Johnnyeye like this