test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

14 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

Captain :blush:

I'd only give it him IF he puts pen to paper and even then begrudgingly.

OK it might spur HIM on but hes not got the right personality to captain.

I'd personally give it to Jorgi boy

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Azpi or Jorginho.

Unionjack likes this

Offcourse you never know with footballers, but i don’t think Eden is the kind of guy who would leave us for a rival. And with his new approach regarding social networking after every game this season he looks to showing his love for Chelsea. 

16 minutes ago, the wes said:

Hazard loves them back heels 😍😍😍

Get him and Suso together they could have a great time

Lets give them some ideas eh

5 games, 5 goals and 2 assists. This is what happen when you put hazard in an attacking system, he is absolutely devastating. 

Hopefully he can keep his scoring form and score at least 20+ goals this season so people can stop talking about how hazard problem is that he doesn't score enough.

On 14-9-2018 at 5:41 PM, Unionjack said:

In the Belgian team he struggled to impress. But in an attacking team as the captain, he has 13 goals and 13 assists in the last 26 games. A lot of those were important too. Just like today for us.

He is starting to play himself in the history books as one of the best PL players ever and as the best Chelsea player ever.

Sensational performance once again and top scorer in the league so far. Hopefully this run continues because right now he is literally unstoppable :clap::whisky:

Hopefully he gets his personal best in a season and if he does not get injured, I am pretty sure he will do that easily. Certainly has got off to a good start.  Sarri has managed him so well too. Eased him into the team by coming on for our first 2 games as a late sub and making a big difference in both games he came on. Then unleashed him from the start against Newcastle and it has paid off. 

Unionjack and Fulham Broadway like this

Didn't watch the game. So can't judge his performance but sounds like he played very well going by the comments that I've ready. Anyway, I'm surprised that he took the shot from far out, by his standards, for his goal!

And this is one for @kellzfresh.

kellzfresh likes this

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

Didn't watch the game. So can't judge his performance but sounds like he played very well going by the comments that I've ready. Anyway, I'm surprised that he took the shot from far out, by his standards, for his goal!

And this is one for @kellzfresh.

Yeah. I was very surprised about this goal against Scotland. Normally he never shoots in that situation. I guess he does care about the goal scoring critics.

Scotland-Belgium 0-2 Goal

Jason likes this