Eden Hazard

the wes

Stats:

2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15 season stats of both:

Appearances-Goals

Hazard: 62-13, 49-17, 49-19

Reus: 47-19, 43-23, 24-11

Buts its ok...carry on because Hazard is a Chelsea player he is the 3rd best in the world after Messi and Ronaldo :) not even a debate init. Now wait until people start to talk about how stats are useless and Hazard dribble more :) track back more and all the other reasons.

Maybe it is hard to prove who is better, but outright dismissive of the argument just because Hazard is a Chelsea player is just :clown:

Oh dear, so is that how you compare wingers by how many goals they score?

especially comparing one in the bundesliga to one in the PL!

you only have to look at Franco Di Santo he scored 14 goals in 137 games in english football and has scored 13 goals in 19 games this season for Werder Bremen, see the difference?

nananananananana statman strikes again

Maybe it is hard to prove who is better, but outright dismissive of the argument just because Hazard is a Chelsea player is just :clown:

Not for you apparently as Reus is better at everything but dribbling. Now list stats relevant to wingers, not strikers.

Come on guys, I'm probably the biggest Reus fan here, but i don't think he's better than Hazard. The gap is not as big as some make it out to be, Reus is better at some things and Hazard is better at others. They would compliment each other well imo.

100m for Hazard is pretty good, we can sign Reus for 40m and maybe ask for Gotze in exchange as well as he has fallen out with Pep and Bayern legends. 2 great players to replace 1 great player with lot of money to spare and improve other areas.

Imo Reus is better than Hazard offensively and his record proves this. He isn't as good at dribbling but that is about the only area he is behind Hazard, he is better at everything else.

WTF [emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

AN5Crbg.png

Surprise surprise, Hazard leads in much more 'than just dribbles', though Reus is an absolute quality player. The numbers don't lie.

It's amazing just how strong the new toy syndrome is for some when it comes to transfer rumours. Nevermind that Hazard is settled here and has the team built around him - hey, Reus and Gotze and cash looks appealing on paper so let's flog him. We should be looking to add Reus to Hazard; we're Chelsea, not Spurs.

And then there's his amazing first touch and overall ball control, his excellent link-up play, his ability to keep the ball under pressure, his comfort and ability to cause damage in the tightest of spaces, his ability to turn away from his marker with his first touch to create space and time for himself on the ball and move forward. And there's still plenty of room for improvement for Hazard.

That last part might not sound very important to some but it is. Why? Because it allows him to receive the ball with his back to goal. Most players are forced to either control the ball and pass it back, or pass it back immediately, whenever they receive the ball with their back to goal with a marker close behind them. This makes you a lot easier to defend. A defender does not know whether to mark a player like Hazard tightly or loosely. And when he does turn away directly, they're often forced to foul him. His awareness of his surroundings and speed of thought is incredible. Compare this to Fabregas for example, who often has to drop very deep to receive the ball, so he's unmarked and can turn his face to goal. Willian can't do it either.

It's a very special skill, and it's these kind of abilities that make the simple use of stats (not even stats, just goals and assists) to asses the quality of a player idiotic.

There is also the fact you make us sound like a selling, plastic club without a heart. This isn't stratego or risk. It is fucking football with real fucking people. You would really just dispose of our best player for a new toy? How do you think that would change the atmosphere in the dressing room. What would it do for our image and our fans. Also, he is our creative spark, what would be the result of losing that? Can Reus fill that gap? You just dont have a helicopter view. You see chess pieces that can be moved but fail to comprehend the game.

Really, really autistic post. Reus can come - sure, he is class - but not when you sell your star in the process because it even out the financial books.

Yes players are just employees of the club, we sell when it is needed. There is no connection or any of that as much as the fans think. I mean look at Mata, winning player of the year for 2 seasons and out after 6 months of the next...that is how quickly things change in football. I didn't say we should activately sell him, only if HE WANTS TO LEAVE and THEY OFFER WHAT IS MENTIONED IN THE PAPER. IF HE WANTS TO LEAVE WE SHOULD TAKE IT AS IT IS A PRETTY GOOD OFFER. NOT ACTIVELY LOOKING TO GET IT on our part.

And to answer your question, yes Reus will fill that part. Either him or someone else which I am sure the club and Jose will identify if Hazard leaves. He is not a God, if he wants and decides to leave eventually we will move on just like we always have. We are not Hazard FC or a one man team, ANYONE CAN BE REPLACED whether that is Courtois/Matic/Fabregas/Hazard or Costa as long as we spend the money wisely, even if Jose leaves it will also be no the end of the world either as there are options like Klopp,Pep,Simeone,Ancelotti...etc out there but none of this is relevance to Hazard discussion.

Basically to sum up my point is that if he wants to go and they offer a big fee, we will and should take it. If he doesn't then this conversation is a bit pointless :)

Yes players are just employees of the club, we sell when it is needed. There is no connection or any of that as much as the fans think. I mean look at Mata, winning player of the year for 2 seasons and out after 6 months of the next...that is how quickly things change in football. I didn't say we should activately sell him, only if HE WANTS TO LEAVE and THEY OFFER WHAT IS MENTIONED IN THE PAPER. IF HE WANTS TO LEAVE WE SHOULD TAKE IT AS IT IS A PRETTY GOOD OFFER. NOT ACTIVELY LOOKING TO GET IT on our part.

And to answer your question, yes Reus will fill that part. Either him or someone else which I am sure the club and Jose will identify if Hazard leaves. He is not a God, if he wants and decides to leave eventually we will move on just like we always have. We are not Hazard FC or a one man team, ANYONE CAN BE REPLACED whether that is Courtois/Matic/Fabregas/Hazard or Costa as long as we spend the money wisely, even if Jose leaves it will also be no the end of the world either as there are options like Klopp,Pep,Simeone,Ancelotti...etc out there but none of this is relevance to Hazard discussion.

Basically to sum up my point is that if he wants to go and they offer a big fee, we will and should take it. If he doesn't then this conversation is a bit pointless :)

He does not want to go. That is the whole point he signed a new contract. He is more than happy here.

He does not want to go. That is the whole point he signed a new contract. He is more than happy here.

Atm yes but who knows if they offer 100m and pay him £300k per week or something. In football contracts mean f.a really, especially at big clubs like us who don't keep players who don't want to be here.

But then people are atm upset about the fact that they don't want anyone else to be compared with Hazard because he is our best player :D

ARE YOU SURE????????

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hazard has been average since we beat manutd.

Either my friend is right that he's had few good matches when oscar doesn't play

Or he is playing without desire when there's no competition like he does in pre-season

Or he's tired

Hazard has been average since we beat manutd.

Either my friend is right that he's had few good matches when oscar doesn't play

Or he is playing without desire when there's no competition like he does in pre-season

Or he's tired

He is playing with no desire. He even went to holidays last week