Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard would have been great regardless. Stop.

There is no indication he would have been. Hazard has phenomenal amount of talent, but Mourinho's played a huge role in cultivating him into one and he is the first to admit it. Jose isn't the type to always create big-players, but credit where its due, Jose's been a huge factor in turning him into what he is today.

Honestly, this kicks the ass of that feroze vid, and not just because our name is on it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwLD3BEH0xA

I checked his youtube page and it's nothing but a bunch of 2 to 3 minute averagely put together videos. When one is so used to Heilrj and scoutnation's detailed and well edited videos, it's difficult to find other videos impressive.

I checked his youtube page and it's nothing but a bunch of 2 to 3 minute averagely put together videos. When one is so used to Heilrj and scoutnation's detailed and well edited videos, it's difficult to find other videos impressive.

Not by any means a video expert, but I enjoy them...Sue me :P

How do you know who they voted for?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3056146/Eden-Hazard-backed-Arsenal-duo-Danny-Welbeck-Mikel-Arteta-PFA-Player-Year-award.html

Eden Hazard is hot favourite to be crowned PFA Player of the Year and the Chelsea star can count on the support of Arsenal's Danny Welbeck and Mikel Arteta.

Hazard is heavily odds-on with the bookmakers after leading Chelsea’s charge for a first title in five years and scoring 18 goals in all competitions with Welbeck effusive in his praise for the Belgian star.

'I voted for Eden Hazard,' Welbeck told the official Arsenal match programme.

'I just love watching the way he plays, the way he influences games. He's always a dangerous player at any time of the game, anywhere on the pitch.

'He can make that difference and since he has come to the Premier League he has got better every year. He keeps getting better, and this season he's been top class. I had to vote for him.'

Hazard, who was named in the PFA Premier League team of the year, was also voted the best player in the league by Welbeck's Arsenal team-mate Mikel Arteta.

Arteta said: 'Eden Hazard is an important player for Chelsea, and this season he has been the difference in most games for them. His consistency has been unbelievable and that's why I voted for him as the PFA Player of the Season – I'm obviously not allowed to vote for a team-mate.'

What a retarded article.

Almost everyone with a bigger scoring impact was a pure striker.

Only Ronaldo and Bale with his wonder season could be comparable.

He beats almost every other midfielder on that list.