Eden Hazard

the wes

Barca is my team. I don't like Chelsea but respect every club. And I love Hazard and think he'd be a better fit for Barca than Neymar.

you would love that now don't you?.... in your fucking dreams, now go away

While of course both Neymar and Eden have a margin for improvement I think Hazard is the one who can yet explode to the whole new level, literally.

Because Neymar has wonderful players around him we know what the deal is with him. He has excellent passers to play link up game, has technical players all around the pitch, has probably the best overlapping full-back behind him in Alba, has wonderful passer in Messi to spot his movement, has wonderful technical striker to play a through ball to him or combine with 1-2 move.

While Hazard doesn't have that help. He doesn't have such passers around him, the striker he link with is not great technically, if he makes the move there is one player only who's able to spot him, he doesn't have an overlapping full-back at all.

I watch Eden for years now and I have a feeling similar with certainty that when Hazard will have enough support around, who are worthy him, he's going to explode into 35-40 goal a season man. He's that good and so consistent currently that I think he isn't the one responsible to take his play to the new level but a team around him.

I agree. He had the potential to be a great, but his attitude was his downfall. Seems to be the case for quite a few Brazilians.

Robinho was actually always overrated. Even when he was in Brazilian League he was never as good as Neymar. Robinho was very good here, Neymar was destroying the league. On topic, Hazard has the edge on Neymar on pretty much everything bar goal scoring, Neymar is very decisive and he has a tendency of scoring important goals too which brings him to a level close to Hazard but I'd say Hazard is still slightly ahead. The only instance when Neymar would be a better fit is in a team in need of that clutch player in front of the goal. Hazard, on the other hand, has a toolset more suitable to make everyone around him play better and is also less selfish. I don't think he'll ever develop a goal scoring hunger or become a goal machine but that's ok imo. He's already one of the best players in the world as is.

Robinho was actually always overrated. Even when he was in Brazilian League he was never as good as Neymar. Robinho was very good here, Neymar was destroying the league. On topic, Hazard has the edge on Neymar on pretty much everything bar goal scoring, Neymar is very decisive and he has a tendency of scoring important goals too which brings him to a level close to Hazard but I'd say Hazard is still slightly ahead. The only instance when Neymar would be a better fit is in a team in need of that clutch player in front of the goal. Hazard, on the other hand, has a toolset more suitable to make everyone around him play better and is also less selfish. I don't think he'll ever develop a goal scoring hunger or become a goal machine but that's ok imo. He's already one of the best players in the world as is.

In Brazil, Robinho was supposedly the next Pele. Neymar has and is following the same tag.

That's the reason I used that example.

Barca is my team. I don't like Chelsea but respect every club. And I love Hazard and think he'd be a better fit for Barca than Neymar.

I disagree. I think Neymar is a better fit for barca. Barca has one player who want the ball on his feet all the time in Messi.

Kisses and hugs.

2nd one is a dive, no doubt about it.

3rd one is Cahill lol..........

And the 1st one - come on... don't make a fool of yourself. That is a foul. Look at their hips, not their feet. Emre Can goes through Hazard, body checks him. Probably that video was made by some sad scouse bastard that wanted you to look somewhere else, hence the circles pointing to their ankles and you took the bait.

Your post is irrelevant to be honest as Hazard is not known for being a diver. Something I can't say about the likes of Neymar or Robben. Just search for "Hazard dive" on Youtube and you would probably find two or three videos. Then search for "Neymar dive". That's pages and pages of videos of him auditioning for the next series of "Splash"......

They are both wonderful players to watch though and I'd rate them at the same level. Hazard has this amazing balance and a low centre of gravity that makes it almost impossible to disposses him, just like Messi and Aguero, whereas Neymar is a better dribbler, a trickster and maybe a better finisher.

Hazard is easily a better player in almost every way imaginable. He's also clearly the most inferior of Barca's 3 attackers. Do you think a guy like Neymar is even that close to a Sergio Aguero for example? But, yeah, Neymar's hype machine have done an incredible job to deceive people into making people believe he is something he is not. It's only a matter of time before the whole world realizes it. Neymar = biggest myth in football.

In Brazil, Robinho was supposedly the next Pele. Neymar has and is following the same tag.

That's the reason I used that example.

Robinho was a fun prospect like Pato for example, but never regarded once in a generation prospect like Neymar.

"Next Pele" label or any other legend label is always a farce, never pay attention to it. I don't think anyone in their right mind thought he was the next pele. Just as likely no one really thought Nasri or Gourcoff were the " next zidane."

Robinho was a fun prospect like Pato for example, but never regarded once in a generation prospect like Neymar.

"Next Pele" label or any other legend label is always a farce, never pay attention to it. I don't think anyone in their right mind thought he was the next pele. Just as likely no one really thought Nasri or Gourcoff were the " next zidane."

Pato's injuries have ruined his career so far, rather than his attitude.

I don't take much notice of labels, but if someone unknown is given such a title by the press; they must have something about them to warrant it.

It's fun because the last "next Zidane" (before Nabil Fekir) was actually supposed to replace Hazard in the team I support in Ligue 1. He is Marvin Martin, just broke the assist record of the league history, scored two goals for his first appearance in the NT just like Zidane... He's been in Lille for 3 years now, still hasn't scored any for us, spent most of the time injured, has lost all his market value :rant:

Pato's injuries have ruined his career so far, rather than his attitude.

I don't take much notice of labels, but if someone unknown is given such a title by the press; they must have something about them to warrant it.

Speaking of which. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/new-messi-19-players-took-5472311