test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

This fucking WC just showed that Hazard is another world to Dybala. We knew it before, but the world didn't.

I know I said CR and Hazard are totally different players, but... it's Madrid. They wouldn't care. Only player that could satisfy that Galactico-need in Madrid, after CR leaves, is Hazard.

Historic summer for Chelsea, this way or another.

Johnnyeye and laura90 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, El P. said:

This fucking WC just showed that Hazard is another world to Dybala. We knew it before, but the world didn't.

I know I said CR and Hazard are totally different players, but... it's Madrid. They wouldn't care. Only player that could satisfy that Galactico-need in Madrid, after CR leaves, is Hazard.

Historic summer for Chelsea, this way or another.

It already is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IF he does end up being wanted by them we have to make sure we get a really good swap and bot someone tthey just want to push on to us

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Ronaldo confirmed at Juve, we may have a problem to keep Hazard.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The markers have been laid with the last few mega transfers. Neymar, M'bappe, and Coutinho. He's every bit as good (and in my opinion better) than all three of them. If Real Madrid come calling we better demand at least the 150m or whatever Barca paid for Coutinho.

We're in the position of strength here with him having 2 years left and them being desperate to appease their fans with big names to replace CR7. Hopefully it doesn't come to that and they target Neymar instead who is more their style. They love flashy, celebrity footballers which Hazard isn't.

Dimitr likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The markers have been laid with the last few mega transfers. Neymar, M'bappe, and Coutinho. He's every bit as good (and in my opinion better) than all three of them. If Real Madrid come calling we better demand at least the 150m or whatever Barca paid for Coutinho.

We're in the position of strength here with him having 2 years left and them being desperate to appease their fans with big names to replace CR7. Hopefully it doesn't come to that and they target Neymar instead who is more their style. They love flashy, celebrity footballers which Hazard isn't.

Agree 100%

I wouldn't push for him to go, for any money to be honest, I do believe the next 4/5 years he can become THE best. Let's just hope it's with us.

But all this Neymar talk doesn't make sense, plus they also publicly denied it. PSG signed him last year for £200m or w/e it was, why would they want to sell him, if they couldn't afford it like the speculation makes out, they wouldn't have bought him surely. I just don't see them selling him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neymar sort of fee is all we should be considering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would sell Hazard  for a price between 150-200millions £  and I would bring dybala for 150m€ probably. 

This is a good deal .

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

I would sell Hazard  for a price between 150-200millions £  and I would bring dybala for 150m€ probably. 

This is a good deal .

Wow, that would be the worst mistake we could possibly make.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

IF he does end up being wanted by them we have to make sure we get a really good swap and bot someone tthey just want to push on to us

Kovacic or Asensio plus cash for Hazard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

This is the problem you see, we should be fetching players like Dybala in to play alongside Hazard, not replacing one with the other.

The only we are going to kick on and improve is doing exactly this.

only if the manager situation is sorted and we "actually" get these players, otherwise whats the point in Hazard staying, i wouldnt blame him for leaving

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can’t buy dybala while we have hazard because this is a dream move and Chelsea will not make this happen with marina on the board of course.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This is the problem you see, we should be fetching players like Dybala in to play alongside Hazard, not replacing one with the other.

The only we are going to kick on and improve is doing exactly this.

But we cant tie the guy up can we. Its hard enough already to get the bubbly,carefree Eden out on the pitch as it is.

Hes had his mind set on the Spain move a few years so I think the whole 'I'm better than the players in my team'  was just the excuse he was looking for and I really think its too late no matter who we bought to play with him now.

This should have been looked at 1/2 years ago and now we will pay for it.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But we cant tie the guy up can we. Its hard enough already to get the bubbly,carefree Eden out on the pitch as it is.

Hes had his mind set on the Spain move a few years so I think the whole 'I'm better than the players in my team'  was just the excuse he was looking for and I really think its too late no matter who we bought to play with him now.

This should have been looked at 1/2 years ago and now we will pay for it.

We can't, but you know the problem being and if he does leave is the pure lack of ambition of the club in the last few seasons. He already stated they need to bring in better quality players, basically saying do this and all is good

Johnnyeye and 11Drogba like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's got a big decision to make because if he stays here, he can become the best player in Chelsea history, at Real Madrid, he's in Ronaldo' shadow and got pressure to replace a goal every game or he will get some serious stick from them fans, if he manages to do that, it will still only be just acceptable to them, he's never going to break records there or become their new talisman.

 

manpe and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IF he goes.  It has to be higher than Neymar, IMO.  The fees keep going up and that was last year.  Also, by going for Hazard over Neymar they are saying that they'd rather have him.  So, it's got to be 250.  Also, if we do sell, we have to buy first.  No point in selling for 250 if everyone else's prices go up accordingly (a la Dembele).

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think madrid would be better served investing heavily into a world class striker. Ronaldo had moved into that position this season and benzema has needed replacing for a couple of years.

They already have bale, isco, asensio, vasquez who will offer the creativity and chip in with goals. They also need to consider the need to replace modric eventually too.

That's why i still feel hazard would be low priority for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now