test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

That's the sort of performance that may push Real Madrid over the edge and go hard after him. Especially if CR7 leaves. The whole world watching, against the most famous team in history, and he was dominant.

We simply could not replace him. I pray the club are offering him the moon.

How do you get the ball off him? Totally outclassed Neymar today. 2nd best player in the world. He's just a monster. Rest up and get ready for France !

Stats and El P. like this

He such a beauty to watch, was a beast in the pitch today did influence the game and a good hold up play really get the team in shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

With RM APPARENTLY saying they are only looking at him IF the move for Neymar fails with Ronaldo looking like hes off to Juve I hope the Neymar move fails cause there would be floods of tears and screaming tantrums if he buggered off to Shitty wouldn't there? Even if it meant taking £20mill less i'd rather see him in Spain with old Happy face in tow.

I just hope the club try to get a good swap for him.

Robguima likes this

Basically lets say he returns on Aug 1st based off 2 weeks vacay after the World Cup, I can't see us selling him unless its a ridiculous Neymar level offer from Madrid, Deals of this magnitude take a significant amount of time to complete, plus we are notoriously slow as we all know. Once the season starts even Chelsea wouldn't dare sell their best player when they can't reinforce with spending that haul.

The draw of Zidane is gone, if we do as we should and bring in Sarri + some talent I think Hazard will stay with us. 

I also think he will stay, either way I think this is the year we find out for sure.

If he wants to stay, he will have to sign a new deal, no way do we allow him to enter the final year.

If he wants to leave, the club have to consider decent offers or we will be forced to sell at a lower price next year. 

What's scaring me is he's having a great world cup, hes at the stage now where people are seeing him as the best in the world, if there's ever a time Real will come for him it's now with Ronaldo going, off this world cup, he is the perfect replacement. We need to show him we mean business and he said himself, he will stay.

manpe likes this

He is giving out 'come and get me' pleas from left to right lately. If Courtois had said this so blatantly, he'd get trashed. It gives me the feeling that Chelsea to him is a consolation prize, a fallback option. But still, wouldn't care about that if he signed a new contract and played for us, even if he'd be crying inside.

He is giving out 'come and get me' pleas from left to right lately. If Courtois had said this so blatantly, he'd get trashed. It gives me the feeling that Chelsea to him is a consolation prize, a fallback option. But still, wouldn't care about that if he signed a new contract and played for us, even if he'd be crying inside.
He was essentially calling out for club to reinvest with talent and look at the situation we are in.

Nothing has changed in two months

9 hours ago, manpe said:

Do you blame him? The club is in utter shambles at the moment.

So what was all the bollox about ZZ leaving because Perez didn'y want Eden? How is Perez going to talk his way out of that one IF he does try yo get Eden? Id I was ZZ and that happened I would go apeshit at Perez.

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

So what was all the bollox about ZZ leaving because Perez didn'y want Eden?

That's what it was - bollocks. No reliable sources reported this afaik. It's also silly to believe that somebody would give up a high-paying job because of that.

Unionjack likes this

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

That's what it was - bollocks. No reliable sources reported this afaik. It's also silly to believe that somebody would give up a high-paying job because of that.

Thats what I thought but then its like Conte maybe. Down to priciples. Doesn'y yjink he is trusted evough to know what the team needs and the owner/president thinks he knows better.

So thinks well if you think you can do better then go for it.

Just me thinking out loud ;)

The timing of all this sucks, also with what he's said recently, I think he is just saying that so Chelsea fans don't turn on him, the most important piece of what he said was "Real Madrid know what to do if they want me"

I think any indication of concrete interest from Real and he may be off. The only good thing I can see is that he's not throwing his toys out the pram and forcing a move, but as I say, if he was told that real have submitted a bid, things may be completely different behind the scenes.

I know it's not nice to think about but realistically, what kind of transfer fee do you think we're talking if we were to sell Hazard, it's a tough one with Mbappe and Neymar going for silly money, will he go for these kind of amounts or more like £100m?

I cant blame him, he loves Madrid, but has no chance to compete with them so far with Chelsea. There is a chance he might still go there, with Ronaldo looking like he's going to Juventus, and Neymar and Mbappe trapped in PSG, Hazard/Salah are the next best options especially with Madrid's manager Lopetegu who likes players with hazard's ilk (Isco, Asencio, silva, iniesta) instead of  direct wingers for spain. Hazard could suit his philosophy easily.