Eden Hazard

the wes

Who then?

The media wankfest over the fact that Harry Kane has scored 29 goals in an overall poor season for Spurs is out of this world. Daily Fail published an article, with the words, Harry Kane has our vote, why wouldn't he win it? That's what football is about. And while I am not one of the people here that are saying Kane is overrated, I too believe it's a bit over the edge. As every English player for that being. You just know that he will get it. To be fair, I don't know why. His goals are amazing, and yes he has a great goal ratio, but even with that ratio Spurs are 6th or 5th, depending on how them and Southampton play out. We then have Eriksen who has banged so many 90 minute goals, and without his 12 point contribution, they would be mid table. While Hazard, and this is taking my blue glasses off, has been lifting us on his back, nearly every match we have to struggled to play our game. Buuut, that's british media for ya. Do I have to be surprised? I don't particularly care who wins POTY, if that means us getting the BPL trophy. It's just a bit of a mistery to me.

The media wankfest over the fact that Harry Kane has scored 29 goals in an overall poor season for Spurs is out of this world. Daily Fail published an article, with the words, Harry Kane has our vote, why wouldn't he win it? That's what football is about. And while I am not one of the people here that are saying Kane is overrated, I too believe it's a bit over the edge. As every English player for that being. You just know that he will get it. To be fair, I don't know why. His goals are amazing, and yes he has a great goal ratio, but even with that ratio Spurs are 6th or 5th, depending on how them and Southampton play out. We then have Eriksen who has banged so many 90 minute goals, and without his 12 point contribution, they would be mid table. While Hazard, and this is taking my blue glasses off, has been lifting us on his back, nearly every match we have to struggled to play our game. Buuut, that's british media for ya. Do I have to be surprised? I don't particularly care who wins POTY, if that means us getting the BPL trophy. It's just a bit of a mistery to me.

so in other words, if Eden was english there wouldn't be a discussion who would be poty?

so in other words, if Eden was english there wouldn't be a discussion who would be poty?

Ehh, not quite, but if you look at it that way, than maybe yes. Just as Sterling was the new Messi, Kane is now the second coming of Christ...or atleast their new Alan Shearer. Having banged all these goals, England sees it's future hero, and the media prefer out of all these flashy foreigners for a natural English man to win it.What better way to cement that statement, without Kane getting the award. Without he's just had a stellar season in an Europa League side. My opinion, that is.

Is that the league were the 2nd and 3rd best teams lose 5-1 and 5-0 to Englands best. Bundesliga is a joke and Bayern are way to dominant. He's a tremendous player but I don't get the feeling watching him he's doing anything Hazard cannot do. He doesnt make his teammates better like Hazard does. If he was playing for this chelsea team in this league, he won't look as good. On the other hand, if Hazard was in Bayern he will be even more impressive.

This arrogant bullshit needs to stop. If English teams were so mighty and powerful, they wouldn't get kicked out of Europe so easily. Most of the time, the opponents were not even top teams. You're the only country in the top ten of the UEFA ranking besides Holland that doesn't have a team left. Spain has four teams left, Germany two, France two, Italy - that league you guys think suck - has 3 teams left. Even Ukraine has 2 left and one of them is in the middle of a war zone. Fucking Belgium has one left after destroying the team that humiliated Tottenham and Liverpool. Have some modesty dude. ;-)

Dortmund beat Arsenal like they were a youth team at the time they were in last place in the Bundesliga ffs.

Watching Premier League TV's Football Today right now and Don Hutchinson mentioned that someone working at CFC told him late last year or early this year that Hazard and Mourinho had ' a major falling out' over Mourinho's displeasure about Hazard's dereliction of his defensive duties (Atletico semi I guess). But they've sorted it all out and Eden's very happy now.

Watching Premier League TV's Football Today right now and Don Hutchinson mentioned that someone working at CFC told him late last year or early this year that Hazard and Mourinho had ' a major falling out' over Mourinho's displeasure about Hazard's dereliction of his defensive duties (Atletico semi I guess). But they've sorted it all out and Eden's very happy now.

Mourinho not happy with Hazard's defensive work is nothing new but "a major falling out"? Surely the English press would have picked up on that if that was true?

This arrogant bullshit needs to stop. If English teams were so mighty and powerful, they wouldn't get kicked out of Europe so easily. Most of the time, the opponents were not even top teams. You're the only country in the top ten of the UEFA ranking besides Holland that doesn't have a team left. Spain has four teams left, Germany two, France two, Italy - that league you guys think suck - has 3 teams left. Even Ukraine has 2 left and one of them is in the middle of a war zone. Fucking Belgium has one left after destroying the team that humiliated Tottenham and Liverpool. Have some modesty dude. ;-)

Dortmund beat Arsenal like they were a youth team at the time they were in last place in the Bundesliga ffs.

Leverkusen 1-5 vs Moyes' United team last season

Schalke 0-5 vs Chelsea this season. Madrid also crushed them by the same scoreline last season. There's only one good German team and the defenses/defending in that league is laughable.

I'm not sure why you're so angry, but whatever.

Leverkusen 1-5 vs Moyes' United team last season

Schalke 0-5 vs Chelsea this season. Madrid also crushed them by the same scoreline last season. There's only one good German team and the defenses/defending in that league is laughable.

I'm not sure why you're so angry, but whatever.

So you're going to just pick two random results and ignore all the other things I said?

Chelsea lost 5-3 to Tottenham this season. Are they better now?

Everton lost 5-2 to Dinamo Kiev. If I follow your line of thought I should now think that the Premier League sucks and the Ukranian league is better in every way.

Fact is, there are no English teams left in any European competition.

He better win POTY. Drogba not winning in 09/10 season was a fuckin tragedy, can't let this shit happen again.

I'm 100% sure if he doesn't win, Jose is gong to come out and go ape shit on the media.

Indeed, but I'm confident he will win it this time. The goal/assist ratio is not far away from Kane, on the other side the performance is clearly on top by miles than any other players.

Other reason is that this season no striker scoring ridiculous amount of goals (30+ goals), otherwise that player obviously will win the award.

Whether both Hazard and Jose could managed to hide it perfectly well, I couldn't see any sign of falling out along the season.