test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

22,607 posts in this topic
On 01/06/2018 at 5:27 AM, Jason said:

Surprised this thread has been quiet in relation to Zidane leaving Real. 

i dont think we wamt to be hurt any more than we feel now bud.

But it would solve so many probs IF that meeting between Roman and ZZ not that long back many presumed thought it was to discuss the Eden/Asensio swap really turned out to be Roman asking him to jump ship!!!

Eden would be on fire in the WC.

I remember it as if it was yesterday. One of the best deals the club ever made. A signing which fans were pushing for for ages and then the board finally gave in. Wish we would see more of our old shrewd transfer dealing today.

kellzfresh, !Hazard! and Johnnyeye like this

I remember it as if it was yesterday. One of the best deals the club ever made. A signing which fans were pushing for for ages and then the board finally gave in. Wish we would see more of our old shrewd transfer dealing today.
Our triumph in Munich probably played a bigger part than the board's eagerness.
Johnnyeye likes this

Eden Hazard wants clarity about Antonio Conte future at Chelsea

Eden Hazard is anxious to know which manager he will be playing for and which players will arrive at Chelsea next season.

While Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal have already been active in the transfer market this summer, uncertainty persists at Stamford Bridge, particularly with regards to the future of boss Antonio Conte, who has a year left on his contract.

Hazard, who has two years left on his Chelsea deal, is on national team duty with Belgium getting ready for the World Cup, where they have been drawn to play in Group G alongside England, Panama and Tunisia.

Despite helping the Blues win the FA Cup, Hazard admitted he was disappointed with last season's campaign and is keen for clarity about what the future holds for Chelsea next term.

"At the moment I only focus on the World Cup," said Hazard at Belgium's pre-World Cup training camp in Brussels.

"We had a bad season with Chelsea. We won the FA Cup at the end - so it was a little bit better but I'm only focused on the World Cup.

"Then I let the board manage Chelsea the best way that they can."

Asked whether his Chelsea future was linked to who is in charge at Stamford Bridge and players that might arrive in the summer, Hazard said: "Yeah I want to know. I want to know, but like I say I am focused on the World Cup.

"If we have something new - manager or players - it is always good to know it because I want players that can [help bring success back to] Chelsea next season. But to be fair the transfer market is not here [in full flow] yet. We will see after."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11400791/eden-hazard-wants-clarity-about-antonio-conte-future-at-chelsea

We're not alone

DfaHG3gWsAAfrBc.jpg

Blue Armour, DDA, 11Drogba and 1 other like this

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

serious shots fired here IMO

Hardly though. His exact quotes are:

"Then I let the board manage Chelsea the best way that they can."

"If we have something new - manager or players - it is always good to know it because I want players that can [help bring success back to] Chelsea next season. But to be fair the transfer market is not here [in full flow] yet. We will see after."

He's hardly making the demands Sky and inferring. He's been here long enough to know how this club operates with management.

Johnnyeye likes this

More concerning though is that he limped off with a thigh injury. Hopefully it is nothing serious and it is just a little knock and he can be fit for the WC opener.

32 minutes ago, Stats said:

More concerning though is that he limped off with a thigh injury. Hopefully it is nothing serious and it is just a little knock and he can be fit for the WC opener.

Martinez and Lukaku said in interview afterwards he's okay just a knock. It wasn't a thigh injury. One of Costa Rica players tackled him and caught him with his studs just below the knee/above the shinn protectors. 

Hopefully it's nothing, he's in great form atm, best player on the pitch by a country mile tonight and in the last 3 games. 

EDIT : Compilation of his game tonight. The tackle is at 10:44

Stats likes this

He looked as if he had accidently strolled onto a Sunday League pitch against Costa Rica. It was soo easy for Eden the rest looked embarrassed to be playing on the same field as him.