Eden Hazard

the wes

Need Preud'Homme to take over NT duties before all this talent is wasted.

Like he's gonna do any better.

Maybe we could take Van Gaal. He seems to be doing fucking swell at Man Utd.

Even Mourinho loses important games because he's unable to change tactics (yes PSG was his fault in my eyes).

I really don't know what we should do. They just need to concentrate and he needs to keep Hazard on the pitch. :P

Look at 7:10

No movement at all, that is killing it for Hazard.

Indeed and it was happening all game long.

Happened at 4:24 and at 4:32 aswell.

Benteke should be coming close for the 1-2, Vertonghen should be overlapping to counter the double marking instead they're just standing there watching Hazard.

Indeed and it was happening all game long.

Happened at 4:24 and at 4:32 aswell.

Benteke should be coming close for the 1-2, Vertonghen should be overlapping to counter the double marking instead they're just standing there watching Hazard.

Agree, I blame wilmots.

Again, a typical Hazard game for the national team. 2/10. He really needs to step up his game for Belgium. Glad KDB was on the pitch, otherwise we would have created zero chances. Wilmots out please.

When you come behind in the 8th minute against Argentina and you create zero chances in a whole game with the attacking power we have, then you really suck big time at the tactical aspect of coaching. We will need to wait until the first decent team destroys us at the European Championship because our 'coach' is a tactical disaster. Who calls this guy a coach anyway? It's just a former player that does some random stuff.

Again, a typical Hazard game for the national team. 2/10. He really needs to step up his game for Belgium. Glad KDB was on the pitch, otherwise we would have created zero chances. Wilmots out please.

Oh my god, he put his KDB glasses on again.

How bout them corner kicks btw, were they are brilliant as the rest of his game?

In hindsight, Wilmots had a point subbing Hazard, since he lost the ball three times in a row and didn't even try to run after the player to get it back (I still would not have subbed him, but ok). José would not have been happy with that either. He was playing arrogantly, but in the first half he was also effective.