Eden Hazard

the wes

Damn right it was mighty Cyprus after all they did beat Bosnia

I will be more excited if he could did that against much better opponent. Come on, they are no Germany or Spain. Let's not get carried away, until he could do it against big teams.

You seen Hazard's international record right? He needs to start destroying teams like this on a more regular basis.

Agree though

That kind of goal he scored yesterday has nothing to do with the level of opposition...

Well, I'm not commenting about his goal in specific actually, but more on the reaction in here. One of the best player in England at the moment score and assist against Cyprus is not much of a surprise.

You fellas are weird. When he doesn't score, people will moan he doesn't score enough. When he scores, people suddenly take it for granted and say 'oh, it's only Cyprus. so, it's no big deal'. And there has hardly been anything over the top about the reaction.

He hasn't shown 10% for the national team of what he has shown for Lille or Chelsea. I guess the expectations are higher than scoring a goal sometimes.

The goal he scored is a prime example of what doesn't happen often enough here with his teammates. I've seen Hazard go for a one two around the box countless times but our other players aren't even aware of what he's trying to do. The only one I've seen have that understanding and link up well with him is Drogba

Eto last year

Let's not forget that De Bruyne was stuck to the side of the pitch and focused primarily at working for the team and gave the free role completely to Hazard. I think Wilmots has said too much to De Bruyne that he can't run in the way of Hazard. Yesterday, De Bruyne was too limited in his role, I missed his qualities sometimes in the game. The way we played against Cyprus can't be the way we wish to play.

Yup, he played like a real boss (Fellaini as well). Took the team by the hand and almost all actions went through him. He is really getting on another level in teams of leadership, taking responsability and consistency. The hand of Mou is clearly there.

I agree with you, he played like a boss yesterday, absolutely sensational to watch (lol at anyone who says that he isn't the best dribbler in the game alongside Messi)

but I wish that he was more times unleashed like he was yesterday. It was obvious that he played without leash on his neck and was free to do anything and while Jose has a big part in his evolution especially by adding purpouse to Eden's dribbling I'd like if Eden had more freedom and more support here. We basically are Eden team in attack and thanks to him being awesome we win more times than not but with quality support and freedom for him, with this guy we could become a really unique side.

You fellas are weird. When he doesn't score, people will moan he doesn't score enough. When he scores, people suddenly take it for granted and say 'oh, it's only Cyprus. so, it's no big deal'. And there has hardly been anything over the top about the reaction.

It is Eden Hazard we're talking. Long time has passed since we celebrate he score against small team. We have set a higher standard for him. Will Hazard satisfied because he could score against Cyprus? I don't think so. It's nothing someone of his calibre should be proud of.

Hazard needs better teammates in the attacking 3 positions behind the striker (looking at Willian and Oscar), world class or close to that. Same story as last season. One guy putting in super-human efforts, his teammates not on the same wavelength.

We must do everything within our power to sign Reus or Bale if we have any serious hopes of winning the CL in the near future.

I'd really like Chelsea to give a second chance for Gervinho to express his talent in the Premier League. They know each other very well and are kind on the same wave length, with different profiles of course but very compatible. In Ligue 1 they were unbelievably good in some matches. Both being young they struggled to be consistent, but when they were in top conditions both at the same time, you could see the tremendous potential of their companionship.

Let's not forget that De Bruyne was stuck to the side of the pitch and focused primarily at working for the team and gave the free role completely to Hazard. I think Wilmots has said too much to De Bruyne that he can't run in the way of Hazard. Yesterday, De Bruyne was too limited in his role, I missed his qualities sometimes in the game. The way we played against Cyprus can't be the way we wish to play.

Imo they're not that compatible. Which is why you won't see me crying about Chelsea resigning KDB.

Hazard needs to be the main man to shine like he does at Chelsea, KDB needs the same to play like he does for Wolfsburg.

Put them both on the same team, and one will definitely have to take the backseat.

This. Some on the forum need to get laid. It will reduce the chronic moaning. Really, I mean it.... Stop making this forum so toxic.

The goal he scored is a prime example of what doesn't happen often enough here with his teammates. I've seen Hazard go for a one two around the box countless times but our other forward players aren't even aware of what he's trying to do. The only one I've seen have that understanding and link up well with him is Drogba

I think Cesc and Oscar link up with Hazard very good as well.

Imo they're not that compatible. Which is why you won't see me crying about Chelsea resigning KDB.

Hazard needs to be the main man to shine like he does at Chelsea, KDB needs the same to play like he does for Wolfsburg.

Put them both on the same team, and one will definitely have to take the backseat.

Exactly. And the same goes with Mata. And Hazard is off course better than both by miles. I think thats one of the reasons Jose didnt liked them, they're not 'pure team players' like Oscar and Willian.

Ofcourse they can play perfectly together. It's just Wilmots that is tactical one big mess and brings a problem where there is no problem at all. With a normal coach that doesn't create tactical problems, they would shine together. A player that dribbles where you normally can't dribble with a player that passes where you normally can't pass, the combination of those two can finish every team in the world.