test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

With this level of performance...Madrid will never pay big money to sign him... Never not when the likes of Salah Kane Neymar are scoring goals for fun... 

13 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

At least one thing is for sure, he's not getting his dream move to Madrid, not when they're looking for a goalscorer when he's not. 

Maybe he's trying to lower his value for Madrid by playing shite.

I don't know what happened to Hazard. Kept quiet for a while about him, but this is going a bit too far now.

10 minutes ago, Mana said:

Maybe he's trying to lower his value for Madrid by playing shite.

Or If he has a good world cup his value could shoot through the roof 😃

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

What is it with Belgium players on international duty they love to talk to the Belgium media about their clubs 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

What is it with Belgium players on international duty they love to talk to the Belgium media about their clubs 

Well he can't ignore a question when asked right? There is a thing such as media relations..I think its just his polite way of saying that its not the right time to discuss. After all, its a two-way street...the contract renewal is not up to Hazard alone.

6 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Well he can't ignore a question when asked right? 

There's two ways you can talk to the media one is a professional way or I want to be in back page headlines way hazard and courtios are media attention Seekers which I dislike about them they could learn of apzi and Kante How To be proper professionals

manpe likes this

" “Look, I’m going to finish the season first, then play the World Cup and then I’ll leave on holiday,” Hazard said. “We’ll see what happens next. I haven’t thought about it yet; I have another two years’ contract with Chelsea. I am very happy. I just think about the end of the season and the World Cup.” "

Madrid bound confirmed

Stop complaning everytime he talks to the press, jesus christ

2 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

Stop complaning everytime he talks to the press, jesus christ

I'm complaining 🙁 cause I would love to see courtios and Hazard finish their careers at Chelsea but if they don't want to be here I would sell both them in the summer and rebuild a new team with the money 

Just now, the wes said:

I'm complaining 🙁 cause I would love to see courtios and Hazard finish their careers at Chelsea but if they don't want to be here I would sell both them in the summer and rebuild a new team with the money 

Well yes of course, my point is that Hazard has given these "we'll see what happens" answers since the start of his chelsea career, and he's been here for 6 years now. There's no questioning his loyalty imo. If he wants to go I'm sure he'll do it by the book.

I'm not talking about Courtois, he's a bit vile, different situation

FabHazard and DYC. like this

6 hours ago, Tomo said:

Really am bewildered by the constant questioning of Hazard's attitude, not only has he given us 6 years of service (which is a long time in the modern day, especially to a club you had no previous connection to) but also literally every single interview and video i see him in i don't see this bad egg with a big ego that a lot of people bizarrely think he possesses, what i see is a very decent guy of excellent character. If i was told a player was causing trouble in the dressing room and was then told to guess who it was, Eden's name genuinely would not cross my mind.

Exactly my thoughts...there's also that stupid ballboy incident that the opposition fans (and occasionally the media) like to bring up just to paint a nasty picture.

Tomo likes this

On 3/27/2018 at 0:24 AM, Blue Armour said:

Well he can't ignore a question when asked right? There is a thing such as media relations..I think its just his polite way of saying that its not the right time to discuss. After all, its a two-way street...the contract renewal is not up to Hazard alone.

Obviously he has to answer, but should do it like Kante did. Simple answer Im happy. 

But Eden always says we will see...obviously media loves that because it creates rumours and they will ask him every time again and again. 

Its his fault for answering in cheeky way instead of simple. 

Maybe its his style and he likes to toy with media/fans/opposition. He has been saying that every year and he is still here.  

That said, no one should question his character. He is amazing for Chelsea, loyal and only says positive stuff everytime. 

If he leaves I cant blame him, not with the current board and direction we are heading. But I hope he stays. 

Sideshow Luiz likes this

Obviously he has to answer, but should do it like Kante did. Simple answer Im happy. 

But Eden always says we will see...obviously media loves that because it creates rumours and they will ask him every time again and again. 

Its his fault for answering in cheeky way instead of simple. 

Maybe its his style and he likes to toy with media/fans/opposition. He has been saying that every year and he is still here.  

That said, no one should question his character. He is amazing for Chelsea, loyal and only says positive stuff everytime. 

If he leaves I cant blame him, not with the current board and direction we are heading. But I hope he stays. 

Remember how he acted when he was leaving Lille and nobody knew where he would go? He definitely likes the attention, and if you do you can't answer like Kante.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

On 26/03/2018 at 10:18 PM, the wes said:

They just love to talk utter shite. Lukaku, De Bruyne, Hazard, Courtois... always seem to have something to say. I cant believe people actually think Madrid are going to try sign him over the likes of Neymar or Salah... I would swap Eden for both at the moment, I think he always seems to have an excellent season then a beyond average one right after. 

the wes likes this

He put in a slightly better performance than he has most of this year again but still I am struggling to see if he is actually interested in playing for Chelsea. He just looks disinterested a lot. I think hes off in the summer.