Eden Hazard

the wes

The referees hate Chelsea so no matter what we say nothing will happen imo.

I think Hazard has to take matters into his own hands, scream when kicked and roll over on the floor when a two footed veratti challenge comes in. He'll soon get a serious injury if he doesn't protect himself

Football haters tell us already we are pussys and scream from the smallest things.

Let's all been more man, more like Hazard and play some football instead of screaming like a little bitch.

Football haters tell us already we are pussys and scream from the smallest things.

Let's all been more man, more like Hazard and play some football instead of screaming like a little bitch.

And end up creating next to no chances in the big games (city and PSG) because our best player is kicked to the floor once he crosses the half line.

I'm not advocating that he should dive, I'm saying if he's kicked he should make the ref know he's really kicked.

I can't see how the refs are not aware of the this. He could suffer a major injury if this continues. When he gets tackled 5-10 times in a match, it is only a matter of time before someone gets the timing wrong or something bad happens, and hes out for a long time.

It is almost as if he gets an disadvantage for playing it real, never complains or crys in a game, and therefore refs somehow come to the conclusion that its not a big deal - when in reality it is their sole responsibility to penalize risky play.

Surely Chelsea FC will be looking to protect their biggest asset, so I expect that they are doing what they can...

And end up creating next to no chances in the big games (city and PSG) because our best player is kicked to the floor once he crosses the half line.

I'm not advocating that he should dive, I'm saying if he's kicked he should make the ref know he's really kicked.

I kind a agree what you say! But since he's already 'on the ground' so often... if he starts diving (out of protection) we will end up with HIM getting yellow cards! So I don't know if that's the best idea.

On the other hand: something else you said is really to think about!! Creating next to no chances because Hazard is fouled all the time! For a team like us, to depend on a single player for the creative, attacking vibes that lead to chances... that simply is to cry for!!

It has been a major problem for the last three years! With now Cesc and finally a good striker in Costa, things are already better. BUT they were suspended & injured => we depend on Eden. They both have an average/bad game (vs PSG) => all of our attack depends on Eden, and he's been kept out of the game by fouls! This is actually really frustrating!!!

Willian, Oscar, Cuadrodo (yes already)... they are decent players BUT not the players that will change the game our create many chances for others. Imo they's simply not good enough for a top club.

Look at Man Utd: Falcao, Van Persie, Rooney, Di Maria, Mata, Januzaj, Young & Valencia (even Fellaini)... Man City: Aguero, Toure, Silva, Nasri, Bony (Dzeko, Jovetic)

PSG: Ibra, Cavani, Pastore, Lavezzi, ...

=> we are really falling behind IMO (even tough we're on top of the league ironically).

If we would have 1, 2 more creative attacking TOP players.... creating chances against a team like PSG would absolutely not be a problem anymore!

I kind a agree what you say! But since he's already 'on the ground' so often... if he starts diving (out of protection) we will end up with HIM getting yellow cards! So I don't know if that's the best idea.

On the other hand: something else you said is really to think about!! Creating next to no chances because Hazard is fouled all the time! For a team like us, to depend on a single player for the creative, attacking vibes that lead to chances... that simply is to cry for!!

It has been a major problem for the last three years! With now Cesc and finally a good striker in Costa, things are already better. BUT they were suspended & injured => we depend on Eden. They both have an average/bad game (vs PSG) => all of our attack depends on Eden, and he's been kept out of the game by fouls! This is actually really frustrating!!!

Willian, Oscar, Cuadrodo (yes already)... they are decent players BUT not the players that will change the game our create many chances for others. Imo they's simply not good enough for a top club.

Look at Man Utd: Falcao, Van Persie, Rooney, Di Maria, Mata, Januzaj, Young & Valencia (even Fellaini)... Man City: Aguero, Toure, Silva, Nasri, Bony (Dzeko, Jovetic)

PSG: Ibra, Cavani, Pastore, Lavezzi, ...

=> we are really falling behind IMO (even tough we're on top of the league ironically).

If we would have 1, 2 more creative attacking TOP players.... creating chances against a team like PSG would absolutely not be a problem anymore!

Hazard is very important, because he's the best in our team in terms of holding up the ball under pressure and carrying it forward. No one else in our team bar Matic can do this under pressure. That's the real problem in big games.

I didn't say hazard should dive, he's always kicked so instead of just falling down, he should scream and fall. The scream will get people booked, there's no way Verratti should have been on the pitch if it was any other player he was tackling. Luiz didn't even get booked.

The day hazard gets a long term injury from consistent tackles you'll remember me saying he should scream when kicked.