Eden Hazard

the wes

But it's almost the same because Hazard "helping" in defence or doing nothing is the same. He has no clue on how to do it.

That's your opinion I suppose. I saw people praising his defensive work in the match thread earlier. Not sure why you think a 1.70m lightweight will ever be a good defender. He closed down passing lanes and did a decent job at it.

Not sure what you thought of his defensive abilities when he arrived as the difference is night and day.

edit: Besides, you should criticize Mourinho as he is the one who lets him play this way. (Y)

That's your opinion I suppose. I saw people praising his defensive work in the match thread earlier. Not sure why you think a 1.70m lightweight will ever be a good defender. He closed down passing lanes and did a decent job at it.

Not sure what you thought of his defensive abilities when he arrived as the difference is night and day.

edit: Besides, you should criticize Mourinho as he is the one who lets him play this way. (Y)

What way? leting people enter the area without any opsition when he is the only one marking just because he didn't care?

Good lord was that a rugby match that Chelsea played?

Hazard was being rugby tackled and for the life of me I cannot understand how multiple cards were not being handed out for non-football plays.

Two hands grabbing around a players waist shoulders etc = auto yellow.

It was diabolical how cynical PSG was in their hack and grab defending tactics against Hazard.

As a (neutral) football fan, the stage obviously wasn't set for him tonight. Regret to see him participate in an ordinary rugby-tie where guys like Luiz (ffs) runs the shows. Poor football...

How Luiz wasn't yellow carded is baffling to me.

With Chelsea playing like this I'm surprised Hazard singed a new contract. He had no chance to influence this game at all. One moment I even thought I saw some irritation because chels didn't play forward enough. It's been said many times but this end justifies the means-football sucks and nullifies the talented players. On the other hand he probably knew Mou will never change when he signed. Imo a waste of talent

In a game like yesterday, especially seeing how PSG played the first half, Mourinho SHOULD have yelled at Eden to come to the sidelines and tell him, 'Son, go do your thing, Azpilicueta will cover, and I'll ask Cesc to give you some support in the attack'. Instead Mourinho kept the dressing room speech which I'm sure was along the lines 'Son, we'll win this at home, reduce the dribbles, mark your winger and full back, draw some fouls and if we have a good counter, and you're in position, go for it'.

Depressing really. Can't blame him at all.

Aad de mos was commenting the game on Belgium TV yesterday, and he said Hazard is not evolving at Chelsea. While Messi and Ronaldo are attacking Hazard is defending. He should leave Chelsea and become a better player.

I don't agree with Aad but he still has a point.

Aad de mos was commenting the game on Belgium TV yesterday, and he said Hazard is not evolving at Chelsea. While Messi and Ronaldo are attacking Hazard is defending. He should leave Chelsea and become a better player.

I don't agree with Aad but he still has a point.

Aad de mos can suck my balls.

Red card for Verratti - any other player would be rolling rolling rolling but Eden plays it fair 95+% of the time I feel.

He should learn how to dribble towards people on a yellow card. The right back was booked and he should have gone towards him to make him commit to a challenge

If he dribbles towards one player consistently the guy is more likely to get sent off rather than receiving one tackle each from every PSG player who gets one warning each.