test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

1 hour ago, Weckerz said:

Fuck, we've all been deceived

Tricked millions in voting him 3x poty and recently uefa team of the year

A true magician indeed

You don't help your reputation by over-reacting because I said your compatriot isn't world class. There is no need to be so salty, I didn't call him shit and say I wanted to slap his grandmother. 

3 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

You don't help your reputation by over-reacting because I said your compatriot isn't world class. There is no need to be so salty, I didn't call him shit and say I wanted to slap his grandmother. 

Did I overreact though? How does a player who isn't world class win 3x poty at a club like Chelsea and a spot amongst 4 midfielders in Uefa team of the year? By flattering to deceive apparently.

As his nr 1 fanboy you know I'm obligated to counter these questionable claims

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

He wasn't playing well today. Nowhere near it.

I know, its about all the other matches when he was replaced

14 minutes ago, grotenbees said:

how can you stay motivated when you are replaced every match even when you are playing well

This is exactly the point I'm making. He's been awful since the Newcastle game, yet he pulls off some stupid backheel and people wank off over him. He's so incredibly over-rated

Just now, Tomo said:

He really hasn't and isn't.

Very rarely he actually has bad games, even in the average one's he's driving the team and creating more chances than everyone else combined bar Cesc. 

We're going to have to disagree, here. I respect your opinion but think you're watching highlights of his performances from last season. I can't remember his last meaningful positive contribution to the team. 

1 minute ago, BlueLion. said:

We're going to have to disagree, here. I respect your opinion but think you're watching highlights of his performances from last season. I can't remember his last meaningful positive contribution to the team. 

The Atletico and Huddersfield games he was excellent, he was decent vs Brighton and at The Emirates, pretty poor the last two games granted but the last time he was this poor was vs Wolves last season.

kmk108 likes this

Just now, Tomo said:

The Atletico and Huddersfield games he was excellent, he was decent vs Brighton and at The Emirates, pretty poor the last two games granted but the last time he was this poor was vs Wolves last season.

You're right, he was good against Atletico, however his MOTM award against Huddersfield was, for me, the biggest surprise I've seen in football since Leicester won the title. He did a couple of backheels and Robbie Savage on BT comms was jizzing everywhere. He doesn't convince me, never has, and probably never will.

9 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

This is exactly the point I'm making. He's been awful since the Newcastle game, yet he pulls off some stupid backheel and people wank off over him. He's so incredibly over-rated

Doesn't matter. Why did Bakayoko survive before him? This is my question. Do we have a higher change winning with Bakayoko than Hazard? Honest answer pls.

FabHazard and Blue Armour like this

Doesn't matter. Why did Bakayoko survive before him? This is my question. Do we have a higher change winning with Bakayoko than Hazard? Honest answer pls.
Conte worrying about the shape. No midfielder to replace Baka.

I hope Barkley plays out of his skin against Norwich and earns a starting berth next weekend.

It just shows how much we relly on Hazard .. If he play bad = we are shit..  Fabregas is getin older and slower and we dont have someone else who can make a magician thingy.. Not with bakayoko, moses and etc.. 

The Chels and DYC. like this

I think he is done here.

In the same week as being voted in the fans team of the year, to constantly getting subbed means he will probably be looking elsewhere in the near future.

I honestly could see him going back to france.

Teams are just packing the middle of the pitch now and Hazard has little space to work his magic. At least in a 3-4-3 he has Pedro or Willian to play with. He is getting isolated very badly in the 3-5-2.  Even a dunce who knows little about football can see that.  Conte our manager who gets paid millions of pound apparently can't.

Conte subs Hazard of all people out at min 60. Hazard must be pissed. Maybe Conte is trying to make Hazard look as unattractive as possible to other clubs. Otherwise he's clearly lost the plot. Even Mourinho knew to never sub out Eden (whether you agree with that or not from a fatigue perspective)

1 hour ago, BlueLion. said:

He's been terrible today, no doubt. But Baka wa also terrible, so why take our best player off when we need to push and win games?

You say we overrate him. Have you thought about the other possibility which is you just don't see how good he is? When so many people (experts and nobodys like us) agree on something it is generally true.

Weckerz and DYC. like this