test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

15 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

If you want to be the best of the best you must have everything like Messi etc 

But do these players like Messi,CR,Neymar etc etc do they step up and take charge to make up for the rest of the team if or when theyre not at their best and give the others someone to play like or what?

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

But do these players like Messi,CR,Neymar etc etc do they step up and take charge to make up for the rest of the team if or when theyre not at their best and give the others someone to play like or what?

yeah they all lifted their very limited squads one way or another - in ways I've not seen hazard do.

CR Portugal Euro; Messi argentina in que WCQ (and WC final), and Neymar took that poor Brazil side all the way to the semis (he was a lot younger too).

Been over my opinion about Eden in that mix before, but just to point out that those player tend to make a bigger impact on the games and squads they play: being club or international level.

12 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Neymar is better than hazard

5 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Hazard misses many goals 

Neymar is a goal scoring machine 

Yes he scores more. 

He also fucks up half of the attacks when he tries to dribble and hold on the ball too much. 

Hazard almost never loses the ball in the build up, football is a team sport and thats why I value him more. Give Eden world class striker, quality midfielder, fullback, and another attacker who is on similar level and he will elevate the team. He connects the dots and the better players he has around the better outcome team will make. Neymar dwells on the ball too long. 

Then there is a matter of fair play. Eden usualy holds his ground, Neymar falls for every tiny touch. Some dont value that, some value that more than actualy quality of the player. 

Both are world class, but Neymar now plays in the league that Eden outgrown at age 21. 

Said two times he will sign new contract, and answered to fan that he will NEVER leave Chelsea. Well, I don't expect him to stay on here forever, but not signing contract after all this talk is unlikely I think and would make him a douche. :D 

Unionjack likes this

His team of the year selection can work one of two ways.

1. It motivates him to kick on now and that may mean he feels he has to move to madrid to do this.

2. It proves to him he can get the respect and appreciation worldwide for his performances playing at Chelsea.

I think for Neymar this also proves he needs to get out of PSG. If Madrid can snap him up they won't be interested in Hazard.

5 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

think for Neymar this also proves he needs to get out of PSG. If Madrid can snap him up they won't be interested in Hazard.

This Madrid we are talking about. It wouldn't surprise me if they kept Bale and Ronaldo and got Hazard and Neymar too.

Unionjack likes this

7 hours ago, Fernando said:

Then that just means he is leaving. 

Gone this summer a long with Conte. 

Why explain your opinion.

Some of the things I see Chelsea fans write on here - and on Twitter - are genuinely surprising. It honestly amazes me that people think he is world class. He is a very, very good player - of that I have no doubt - but he's also about as consistent as Joe Cole was. He'll turn it on for five minutes a game and might get a goal or create a chance for somebody else, but very rarely does he have a complete game. Apart from the Newcastle game last December, he's not had a 10/10 this season. Last year he had several. I really don't think he is at the level where some Chelsea fans put him, and think there are other players in the squad who would be far harder to replace (Azpiliceuta, Courtois, Kante spring to mind). I think Hazard flatters to deceive and I genuinely do not feel he'd make the impact in La Liga that would warrant what would be a horrendously inflated transfer figure. He's at a crossroads in his Chelsea career, and personally I think we need to see more from our alleged best player.

Fuck, we've all been deceived

Tricked millions in voting him 3x poty and recently uefa team of the year

A true magician indeed

Mufassir08 likes this

1 hour ago, Weckerz said:

Fuck, we've all been deceived

Tricked millions in voting him 3x poty and recently uefa team of the year

A true magician indeed

@BlueLion. has a point though. Hazard is a great player, but he is slightly overrated by our fanbase. 

BlueLion. likes this

On January 13, 2018 at 0:07 PM, BlueLion. said:

Some of the things I see Chelsea fans write on here - and on Twitter - are genuinely surprising. It honestly amazes me that people think he is world class. He is a very, very good player - of that I have no doubt - but he's also about as consistent as Joe Cole was. He'll turn it on for five minutes a game and might get a goal or create a chance for somebody else, but very rarely does he have a complete game. Apart from the Newcastle game last December, he's not had a 10/10 this season. Last year he had several. I really don't think he is at the level where some Chelsea fans put him, and think there are other players in the squad who would be far harder to replace (Azpiliceuta, Courtois, Kante spring to mind). I think Hazard flatters to deceive and I genuinely do not feel he'd make the impact in La Liga that would warrant what would be a horrendously inflated transfer figure. He's at a crossroads in his Chelsea career, and personally I think we need to see more from our alleged best player.

Im sorry but this is simply wrong on many levels, this side without Hazard would make our 11/12 team look fluent and full of creativity.

Belgiannutt, The Skipper and DYC. like this

2 minutes ago, Beigl said:

@BlueLion. has a point though. Hazard is a great player, but he is slightly overrated by our fanbase. 

I don't know, is he? He's played a bad few games along with the rest of the team. Doesn't erase 5 years of carrying this team through mediocrity.

Didn't you like my post like an hour ago? Guess you're watching the game right now and changed your opinion, funny that.

1 minute ago, Weckerz said:

I don't know, is he? He's played a bad few games along with the rest of the team. Doesn't erase 5 years of carrying this team through mediocrity.

Didn't you like my post like an hour ago? Guess you're watching the game right now and changed your opinion, funny that.

As I said he is a great player and carried us to two championships, but he isn´t on the level many Chelsea fans claim he is. When he has a godlike game like every 2 months and people say only Messi is better than him then that is what I call deluded. 

Yes, I liked your post on my smartphone before, but it wasn´t deliberate.