Eden Hazard

the wes

Not to mention he has just the man to tell him being on Reals payroll isn't all its cracked up to be, or just look at the current jeering off Gareth Bale.

Yep entirely true..

I don't think he yet deserves 300k honestly but i would just give it to him if means he would commit for the next 5-7 years..

Losing Hazard would be one of the biggest mistakes

Disagree.

Costa is Chelsea's most important player....Than, John Terry and Cesc.

Costa is by no means Chelsea's most important player , i agree with JT and cesc tough.

With Remy we have a great back up without losing to much of quality.

Now tell me, with who exactly would you replace Hazard without losing to much of quality?

Costa is by no means Chelsea's most important player , i agree with JT and cesc tough.

With Remy we have a great back up without losing to much of quality.

Now tell me, with who exactly would you replace Hazard without losing to much of quality?

Chelsea has won games without Hazard before....

Costa is a big reason why they are first place this season. Kind of the missing link, scoring goals out of nothing and constantly pressuring the cbs. Hazard is amazing, but, if he thinks hes going to start for either real madrid or barcelona, he is dreaming and if he really wants 300k... goodluck

Chelsea has won games without Hazard before....

Costa is a big reason why they are first place this season. Kind of the missing link, scoring goals out of nothing and constantly pressuring the cbs. Hazard is amazing, but, if he thinks hes going to start for either real madrid or barcelona, he is dreaming.

So you really think that a team who will have to pay an absurd ammount of money (70-80 mil)to get a player will place that player on their bench?

sorry but your the one that is dreaming

So you really think that a team who will have to pay an absurd ammount of money (70-80 mil)to get a player will place that player on their bench?

sorry but your the one that is dreaming

Everyone on real madrid was absurd money...

Hazard would start anywhere in the world even RM. The contract issue is unknown so there's no reason to get up in arms unless it doesn't get done.

How exactly would Hazard start on real madrid, barcelona and munich?

How exactly would Hazard start on real madrid, barcelona and munich?

Thats why i think he wont leave in the next 3-4 years, its getting more dangerous when Ronaldo is 31-32 and Hazard entering his prime

Thats why i think he wont leave in the next 3-4 years, its getting more dangerous when Ronaldo is 31-32 and Hazard entering his prime

If Reus goes to madrid, they will have essentially Reus, jese, bale, modric, james, and isco...

PSG I think is a logical destination for Hazard, with zlatan aging and no true n10 on the team. It would allow Cavani to play as the most forward striker and hazard to play right behind him, similar to how maata played his last full season,.

However, my main point was that Hazard might be asking too much in terms of money for Chelsea...

If Reus goes to madrid, they will have essentially Reus, jese, bale, modric, james, and isco...

PSG I think is a logical destination for Hazard, with zlatan aging and no true n10 on the team. It would allow Cavani to play as the most forward striker and hazard to play right behind him, similar to how maata played his last full season,.

If you can rule one team out for Hazard its psg.

He won everything in France and he will never play against Lille, not in a million years.

Lets just hope he stays here for the rest of his career but if he will leave its gonne be RM for sure.

If you can rule one team out for Hazard its psg.

He won everything in France and he will never play against Lille, not in a million years.

Lets just hope he stays here for the rest of his career but if he will leave its gonne be RM for sure.

Erm maybe the fact that he refused to rule out a move a few months ago...don't be so sure.