Eden Hazard

the wes

He's gone after this season imo.

Many of our fans won't want to accept that, but with each passing game we play like that, the desire to move on to another club and to another manager increases.

He's one of the greatest talents of his generation, if not the greatest. He deserves a better platform to show his ability, not in spurts against mid table sides. He won't be able to realize his potential in this club unless something changes.

He needs to start being rotated, and the same for Terry, Cesc, Matic and Ivanovic. Those 5 have more 500 minutes than most of the City players and they shouldn't play more than 4000 minutes for Chelsea.

He is our best player. When do you expect him to be rotated. He is that vital to our team. We are aiming to win the league. Hazard is a cut above most of the other players in our squad. Can you expect us to go into any PL game and think we can just win by resting Hazard? I don't. It is a risk. Anyway we have a full week ahead to get prepared for Villa. Hopefully Hazard and co are completely fresh for that game.

He looked tired and lethargic at times, but expecting him to be at 100% after the Liverpool match is unreasonable. Hazard is not very effective when we play so negatively. He needs the ball to make something happen. Still, a nice assist.

The negotiations with Hazard about a new contract are stuck, Hazard wants to be among the best paid players in the EPL (now Agüero, Rooney & Van Persie). But the club doesn't want to go that high. PSG and Real Madrid do want to give him that salary.

The negotiations with Hazard about a new contract are stuck, Hazard wants to be among the best paid players in the EPL (now Agüero, Rooney & Van Persie). But the club doesn't want to go that high. PSG and Real Madrid do want to give him that salary.

Did Roman tell you this?

I'm sure he will sign eventually. He obviously wants a bumper pay and will wait it out a little giving time for other teams to get interested in order to pressure chelsea to pay him more. Obviously this is an assumption, i'm no right hand man of roman but i'd guess that's what the most logical matter seems.

I don't see why he would want to leave when he is at the center of the team that has the potential to win many trophies in the next 5-10 years.

If he was to go to another team say Real or Barca, his 1st team chances are instantly reduced, he would need to prove himself again.

I think the stability he has at Chelsea, add the fact that he is loved and is considered our most important player means he shouldn't want to leave.

Anyway here's my 2 cents :P

Rumoured a while ago that £200k per week was offered and it was nearing completion but due to himself acting as the agent it was complicating matters.

If he is holding out for more than £200k a week then I have no issue with waving goodbye however as Barbara posted a while back if its sporting related then fair play as we've won nothing so far really, other than EL.

Hahahaha, Costa/Fab earn 300k+ - quality reporting there.

Metro:

Hazard currently earns £175,000-a-week and has two and half years left on his current contract, but the paper says wants more than the club’s top earners Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas – who both bring home in excess of £300k a week.

I'm sure he will sign eventually. He obviously wants a bumper pay and will wait it out a little giving time for other teams to get interested in order to pressure chelsea to pay him more. Obviously this is an assumption, i'm no right hand man of roman but i'd guess that's what the most logical matter seems.

I don't see why he would want to leave when he is at the center of the team that has the potential to win many trophies in the next 5-10 years.

If he was to go to another team say Real or Barca, his 1st team chances are instantly reduced, he would need to prove himself again.

Not to mention he has just the man to tell him being on Reals payroll isn't all its cracked up to be, or just look at the current jeering off Gareth Bale.