Eden Hazard

the wes

I'm not completely sure since I haven't seen a lot of his matches for Wolfsburg, but isn't he playing as a playmaker in that team, not as a winger?

That would have left him competing with Fabregas in stead of Willian and Schurrle, since I think he loves playing in the center of the team.

He is playing as a kind of playmaker but he is more offensive compared to Fabregas... and he can play laterally but not strictly as a "winger"... so I still think he'd have been an alternative to Willian or Oscar more than Fabregas. And an amazing alternative at that.

The problem with De Bruyne was that he was vastly underrated, by Mourinho, by everyone and even by me... when he was announced at Chelsea I thought he would never make it... I was massively wrong. I'm sure Mourinho has regrets.

This is thorgan playing in Germany :

Thorgan Hazard - New King [HD]: http://youtu.be/CVCJYtcmYGw

I can see him battle for a place in the squad with William, oscar and shurle.

WilliaNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Sorry.

Edited by CHOULO19
Thanks for ruining the page layout - Sincerely

Does anybody else not understand why it's become common knowledge that Hazard doesn't do defending? People say Willian is the workhorse and best defender since Maldini, but from what I've gathered Hazard is not a shy defender himself. You often see him dropping back deep, helping out the fullback, collecting the ball from around his own box and dragging it out. You even see him chasing, sprinting, closing down, pumping, nudging, intercepting, tackling. He may not be as good a defender as his counterpart, but to neglect his defensive contribution and effort is also not nice mkay? I am actually proud of him for coming as far in his development as maintaining his attacking threat while also tending to the team's needs effectively, something Mata wasn't able to do.

:clap::clap::clap:

Does anybody else not understand why it's become common knowledge that Hazard doesn't do defending?

It's common knowledge that Hazard is supposed to have no workrate, to be only able to dribble and nothing else, to be selfish...

by non-Chelsea fans mostly, who obviously don't watch Chelsea matches.

Lol Bayern c'mon son only move he'd make would be to RM and I don't think that's going to happen because the PL will continue to widen the gap in terms of popularity versus all other leagues. Plus in the future we will see multiple PL clubs surpass RM in value.

Well in Germany there are rumours he wants to join Barcelona,Real or Bayern.

The Problem is those club dont want neccesiraly to buy him and we wont sell.

Hazard hasn't signed a new contract so the club isn't exactly in a strong position. The fact he hasn't signed a new deal despite being offered one several months ago is a problem.

And let's be honest; Real, Barca and Bayern would take Hazard without thinking twice.