Eden Hazard

the wes

He's going nowhere. He has just formed one of the best partnerships in world football with Fabregas. Why would he want to go? Financially and trophy-wise there is no big difference between Real and Chelsea in this moment in time. In Real, one has to be always wary of the fact that if a new world superstar rises from somewhere, that same player might be bought next summer with mega-money to take your place in the XI for marketing reasons. At Chelsea, Eden will have secure starting XI spot for the rest of his career.

Mark my words, Real Madrid is not going to win a single trophy this year besides La Liga. The team is unstable in midfield with players chosen on the basis of their marketing value rather than tactical reasons. That habit makes sure that they are not going to be a dominant superpower in football terms for consecutive seasons unlike Bayern, Barca and yes, Chelsea.

He was so good today, but I wasn't even impressed by his performance. Shows you just how good he's become. Legend in the making here.

They showed almost nothing from him on motd.

If anyone has his bal contacts in a youtube, I would be a happy man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCjyUQsGCCg

Poor game from him I thought, very average when he could do so much better, especially against such a mediocre defense. Should have turned on the "killer mode" and it would have been 8-0 !

This season he seems to play better and make more things happen when we aren't playing well, if im honest ill much prefer that than vice versa.

Poor game from him I thought, very average when he could do so much better, especially against such a mediocre defense. Should have turned on the "killer mode" and it would have been 8-0 !

Thanx for the video.

Look at the 1 min. where he passes with William.

I think Hazard likes the way Chelsea plays.

Well he did help make it 5-0. :D

But I think its difficult to be a killer for every game and this is why other players have to step up (Oscar, Willian etc) to share the offensive workload. I actually think the only time I saw that vicious fire in him was when we were losing in that unspeakable game. If he can replicate that for every game he plays in then that would be the time when he should be a serious contender for Ballon d'or.

This is thorgan playing in Germany :

Thorgan Hazard - New King [HD]: http://youtu.be/CVCJYtcmYGw

I can see him battle for a place in the squad with William, oscar and shurle.

Obviously youtube highlights can make anyone look good. But I do like the look of this guy. He seems to show a tremendous determination and fight in his game. I think Jose would like that.