test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Forget that, has he got any mates who need a contract?

Sign up his kids as well if we’re going down that route. Those Eden genes could run strong in one of em. 

Amblève. likes this

Amazing performances once again. Just a joy to watch him doing what he wants with the ball and the opposition, he loves scoring against newcastle and was just unlucky to get the hattrick today. I just wish him to continue in this way, keep the world class performances every week and Im sure the club will realise that making him the best paid player in PL is gonna worth it in order to keep him in Chelsea colours. Magician.

yuvala and Tomo like this

He's really devastating in this central role. 8 goals in 12 starts. 6 assists already despite breaking his ankle and some mesmerizing performances straight out from the gate. Some forget Atletico away for example was only his 2nd full start after that injury. No preseason no problem for the Belgian magician. 

the wes and Stats like this

We've seen Drogba, Lampard, Ashley Cole, Cech, Terry, Zola, Essien, Mikel, Makelele - 

most of us consider Hazard to be beyond all of them I'm sure

yet we'll still find so many other fans saying he's overrated:lol:

He's our best ever player. For them to not accept that notion at face value and presume it true is idiotic.

!Hazard! and blues.bridge like this

I don't want to start a debate about this, but I think the only player to match him in Premier League history is Henry. And I don't think Henry was better.

Drogba comes close, but remains just a spot behind. Ronaldo's time here doesn't even come close, which is pleasing to say.

(Some fucking idiots in the world would say Scholes is #1 without a hint of sarcasm :lol:)

It still sad that after all this time him and Courtious have not sign a new contract. 

What are the board playing? 

There's extra pleasure in watching him when he's that hungry for a goal. I think he relaxed a bit in a second half, but then again he started to wanting it more and more. I hope he'll keep this desire.

Playing that supporting striker role has elevated him to a new level. It was always criminal to limit him to one flank, he thrives in that central role where he has the freedom to roam wherever he wants. Can't believe that at one point he was actually being moulded into a left midfielder with all the tracking back he had to do, it was never going to work. Absolutely devastating player when set free.

kellzfresh, yuvala, Beigl and 1 other like this

9 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Actually disagree. I think Neymar is one of those very few players, like Hazard, who can literally carry sides. He doesn’t need a specific system to be the consistent game changer he is.

His performances with Brazil over the years are massive indicators. Don’t forget WC14 where he literally carried Brazil’s game going forward for example. He had Fred, Oscar and Hulk as attacking companions lol. 

Yes, well, they are both on that level, close to each other I would say. But most of people doesn't even want to compare them, because IT'S NEYMAR, next football's Brazilian God. Hazard was our only consistently brilliant player in both of our titles, he was our main man. Two titles, in most demanding league in world, being main man. Naymar proved himself on some other ways, but they both are there, fighting for second spot behind Messi.

communicate and The Skipper like this

2 hours ago, El P. said:

Yes, well, they are both on that level, close to each other I would say. But most of people doesn't even want to compare them, because IT'S NEYMAR, next football's Brazilian God. Hazard was our only consistently brilliant player in both of our titles, he was our main man. Two titles, in most demanding league in world, being main man. Naymar proved himself on some other ways, but they both are there, fighting for second spot behind Messi.

Agreed.