Eden Hazard

the wes

Eden Hazard shows he is hot property as Chelsea star plays Monopoly with brother Thorgan after beating West Ham United

244884F900000578-0-image-a-1_14196780432
Hazardinho :rolleyes:

Matic is the rock, Fabregas the heart, Hazard the spark.

And Terry is a class apart.

This is funny, but I just took a look at redcafe and saw their Team of the Season thread. Practically everyone chose the pivot Matic-Fabregas, Hazard in attack and JT in defence. I guess even United fans can recognize how brilliant they've been.

This is funny, but I just took a look at redcafe and saw their Team of the Season thread. Practically everyone chose the pivot Matic-Fabregas, Hazard in attack and JT in defence. I guess even United fans can recognize how brilliant they've been.

Matic is the undisputed best DM in the league tbf. Heck I can't even think of any DMs in the world right now as monstrous as him and with the ability to pick a pass forward too. Maybe Martinez but he hasn't been playing DM often for Bayern under Pep has he? Hazard is definitely the top dog on the LW in the league too.

However, I think their bias shows when practically all of them choose De gea over Courtois.

Matic is the undisputed best DM in the league tbf. Heck I can't even think of any DMs in the world right now as monstrous as him and with the ability to pick a pass forward too. Maybe Martinez but he hasn't been playing DM often for Bayern under Pep has he? Hazard is definitely the top dog on the LW in the league too.

However, I think their bias shows when practically all of them choose De gea over Courtois.

There's no definitely about it for United fans. Quite a few of them dropped him in favour of Sanchez or Silva. Actually, they pick JT and Fabregas-Matic more consistently than they pick Hazard. In all fairness, there are quite a few great attacking players to choose from and Hazard's stats aren't that convincing to make him an indisputable pick over Sanchez or Silva, while world-class defenders and CMs are in relatively short supply. There's no better DM in the PL than Matic, and there's no better CM in the PL than Fabregas. JT has been a rock. Hazard has been amazing, but has he been better than Sanchez this season? I think yes, but it's probably arguable for non-Chelsea fans.
At least they're unbiased enough not to pick Di Maria.

De Gea has been superb this season ,, its not really bias they chose him above Courtois

De Gea has been superb this season ,, its not really bias they chose him above Courtois

I think if you rank it on importance and impact to the team then De Gea would get the nod over Courtois because he has bailed them out plenty of times and in spectacular fashion. Courtois deals with different situations and he defuses any potential danger with ease which others may not really appreciate. However in terms of pure quality I think Courtois is a level above any other keeper besides Cech and Neuer.

But I think it is kinda off topic to discuss keepers here anyways.

I think if you rank it on importance and impact to the team then De Gea would get the nod over Courtois because he has bailed them out plenty of times and in spectacular fashion. Courtois deals with different situations and he defuses any potential danger with ease which others may not really appreciate. However in terms of pure quality I think Courtois is a level above any other keeper besides Cech and Neuer.

YOU mentioned De Gea and Courtois ,,, :readthemessage:

Courtois is the better one, but De Gea has been outstanding for their team, so it's logical that they support their own goalkeeper. Courtois clears the danger before it had a chance to come up, De Gea lets the danger become big and then sometimes has a world class reflex that clears it and sometimes it becomes a non stoppable shot. People will always vote for the second goalkeeper, while the first one is always the best ofcourse ;)