test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

 
ikpO55N.jpg
 
A little bit of canvas art I created for our Belgian wizard
Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2017 at 11:13 PM, Beigl said:

Ohh yess finally his first goal in the Bpl. Hope he can kick on..

He isnt dribbling as much as he used to before the long injury, but hes getting more creative with his passing (more through balls) and hes getting back to his best.

https://twitter.com/WhoScored/status/924599198510542851

https://twitter.com/WhoScored/status/924599198510542851

Beigl likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're lucky that he just wants to enjoy his football, and not push himself to win as many awards as possible. He understands the importance of laughing + avoiding stress. 

With that in mind, I think he's more likely to end up at Barcelona than Madrid. Madrid & Munich would be too depressing and serious; Serie A would bore him; we won't sell him to a PL rival; and that'd just leave Barcelona, and PSG - which wouldn't be the most stupid move for him in a couple years time. In fact it'd tick every box. I think it'd be really beautiful watching him play at Barcelona, though. The only question there would be Barcelona's funds. So, PSG it is? Or genuinely spend all his prime years here? Which from 1 perspective would make him a fool, from another perspective make him one of the wisest players around.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leif said:

We're lucky that he just wants to enjoy his football, and not push himself to win as many awards as possible. He understands the importance of laughing + avoiding stress. 

With that in mind, I think he's more likely to end up at Barcelona than Madrid. Madrid & Munich would be too depressing and serious; Serie A would bore him; we won't sell him to a PL rival; and that'd just leave Barcelona, and PSG - which wouldn't be the most stupid move for him in a couple years time. In fact it'd tick every box. I think it'd be really beautiful watching him play at Barcelona, though. The only question there would be Barcelona's funds. So, PSG it is? Or genuinely spend all his prime years here? Which from 1 perspective would make him a fool, from another perspective make him one of the wisest players around.

I think PSG would be good option for him, but they are overloaded with players at his position. They play 4-3-3 with front three of Cavani - Mbappe - Neymar I believe, and there are also Di Maria, Draxler, Moura. And are already suspicious with FFP thing. Can't see it happening in next years.

And if Barca get Coutinho, and I think it's a question of when, not if, can't see him going there either - they overspent on Dembele too.

Actually, could see Real reaching for him in next years - Cristiano won't be so dependable anymore, he is in decline and isn't creative at all anymore, and Bale is just too inconsistent. Actually, I think Real will start to build Galacticos v3 in next years. Benzema, Ronaldo, Bale, Modrić, Marcelo all getting old and declining. Hazard and Kane could be at the top of their wishlist. EDIT: Also, they didn't spend money at all last summer. They are saving up for spending spree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is bit quite, because this is hazard we know and expect. So happy if he able to give quality performance like this match. So pleasing to watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Eden always tears United a new one. Business as usual for Eden.

He doesn't like Jose, does he? Apparently blanked him on the handshake pre-game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

He doesn't like Jose, does he? Apparently blanked him on the handshake pre-game.

I thought it was the other way around with Jose blanking him on the handshake by stuffing his hands back into his pockets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah he isn’t even in full flow yet. Hasn’t even developed his partnership with Morata. Fantastic performance. 

Stats likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mufassir08 said:

I thought it was the other way around with Jose blanking him on the handshake by stuffing his hands back into his pockets?

Really? Haven't seen it yet. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason said:

Really? Haven't seen it yet. :lol:

Yeah bitter old Jose with his usual stuff :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.