Eden Hazard

the wes

Omg, you should be grateful that we have Hazard. All clubs in the world would love to have him (beside Real Madrid and maybe 1 or 2 other clubs). There is a reason he wouldn't go for under 60-70 million. True, he is not the best player in the world, there are maybe 10-15 players better than him right now but that's not many.

Eden needs to make 3 or 4 more steps because this is not enough.

ABout Eden being better than Fabregas (and Fabregas is a great player but also far from a Ballon d'Or quality)... well... I think the one that needs to see more games of Chelsea is not me.

lol.

'This is not enough.' For who? You and your bullshit expectations? Think he is enough for pretty much every other Chelsea fan.

Time will tell but do I think Jose is the coach to make him number one in the world? No, do I think Jose will improve for our Chelsea team? Yes, he has already and will continue to.

and thats the most important thing in the end, i dont care much if Eden becomes the world greatest player.

We all just want that Chelsea becomes the world greatest club and for that we have the best coach and Hazard is just a part of it.

Lmao, again no-one is allowed to go against the opinion of Hazard :lol:

I actually agree with Rom2013 to an extent. Hazard is comparable to the best in the world, in terms of the talent he possess and we've seen enough of that to know this as a fact. But if he's going to be standing alongside Messi and Ronaldo in awards and recognition then there is another level Hazard must step-up to. All Rom2013 is saying, is that Hazard has room for improvement to be one of the top 3 in the world.

I agree with that wholeheartedly. Hazard is not on the level of Messi and Ronaldo yet

I actually agree with Rom2013 to an extent. Hazard is comparable to the best in the world, in terms of the talent he possess and we've seen enough of that to know this as a fact. But if he's going to be standing alongside Messi and Ronaldo in awards and recognition then there is another level Hazard must step-up to. All Rom2013 is saying, is that Hazard has room for improvement to be one of the top 3 in the world.

I agree with that wholeheartedly. Hazard is not on the level of Messi and Ronaldo yet

He was talking about the Chelsea team. Said the Hazard today is far from being Chelsea's best player. Stop bringing Messi or Ronaldo into the equation, they're leagues above the rest.

Saying he has to make 3-4 steps before being considered better than Cesc or Costa is absolutely ludicrous.

He was talking about the Chelsea team. Said the Hazard today is far from being Chelsea's best player. Stop bringing Messi or Ronaldo into the equation, they're leagues above the rest.

Saying he has to make 3-4 steps before being considered better than Cesc or Costa is absolutely ludicrous.

Probably not 3-4 steps, but he's not our most important player right now. It's a valid argument. While his consistency has improved a lot this season, Hazard can do more to properly secure his place in our history, that will come with more experience with us, but if he wants to be our most important player then there is room for improvement. We all want Hazard to be our main guy, but he needs to be more imposing on games and show more genius when we're trying to break down tough opposition.

Omg, you should be grateful that we have Hazard. All clubs in the world would love to have him (beside Real Madrid and maybe 1 or 2 other clubs). There is a reason he wouldn't go for under 60-70 million. True, he is not the best player in the world, there are maybe 10-15 players better than him right now but that's not many.

Actually, Real want to sell Bale to fund a Hazard bid!

Won't happen though, if there's one thing a worldwide club with the backing of a billionaire doesn't need, it's money.

Probably not 3-4 steps, but he's not our most important player right now. It's a valid argument. While his consistency has improved a lot this season, Hazard can do more to properly secure his place in our history, that will come with more experience with us, but if he wants to be our most important player then there is room for improvement. We all want Hazard to be our main guy, but he needs to be more imposing on games and show more genius when we're trying to break down tough opposition.

I disagree. Think he's comfortably our most important player together with Cesc and Matic. Put any of these 3 out and we look a different (read: worse) team.

Edit: i don't think 'he can do more' is an argument btw.

I disagree. Think he's comfortably our most important player together with Cesc and Matic. Put any of these 3 out the team and we look a different (read: worse) team.

Yeah I agree with the last bit for sure. He 100% does add the quality to our side that we do need and he's shown that for us when he is imposing. But the consistency of being that sort of presence is something I think he can work on..

@lionsden and I had the discussion that it is perhaps our tactics that holds him back. He's more effective in sort bursts of pace and dribbling and perhaps his defensive burdens are

but everyone here agrees on that mate, no one said that he's on that level and he has a very long way to go to reach that and most likely never will reach it.

The discussion we are having was never about that also, rom said that he was far from the level of cesc and costa and to me thats not true at all, when you say things like that you are simply looking at the stats without watching the actual games and even then Hazard still has 9goals and 8 assists in 24 games.