Eden Hazard

the wes

Great movement in the area, but the center of Oscar is a fucking guided missile remote-controlled.

tumblr_nft0iworfL1shaydvo1_r1_250.giftumblr_nft0iworfL1shaydvo3_r1_250.gif

Actually, I think you need to look at the reverse angle to really appreciate Hazard's run. When Oscar first receives the ball he's still a few meters in front of the halfway circle, and then he sprints all the way into the box and no one could have picked him up.

Lovely assist for Costa who hadn't been getting much service recently. He looked to have that little burst of speed back that he didn't have against Newcastle.

Does Hazard really need to play against Derby? Another week off (next game after Derby is on a Monday) could really allow him to get his legs back before the flurry of games.

Hazard, Matic,fabregas, JT and Costa have to be rested against Derby. it's that simple

CUTEST THING EVER

tumblr_ngiwo0YoO21ttrumdo1_r1_500.png

tumblr_nft0iworfL1shaydvo2_r1_250.gif

Also Oscar said in his post-match interview that he saw Eden asking for the cross. You can see when he looks up, and he must have seen some small gesture by Eden, because I see nothing.

Anyway, it was a superb cross, perfect weighted and spotted, but it was also a brilliant run and a perfect header. His movement and jump to head it make it look like he does it every other week. You wouldn't even say he jumps with his eyes closed - because he really does, I've seen it before, as Mourinho said.

he has 2 kids?!

Just read his last 11 PL goals have all come away from home. Awful stat, needs to start producing starting from Stoke.

:confused: AT home.

Just read his last 11 PL goals have all come away from home. Awful stat, needs to start producing starting from Stoke.

LOL I love how when he doesn't score, people say he NEEDS to score!! But when he does score, people still complain about his goals only coming at home... :blink::blink:

Let him be.. I've said this before and I'll say it again: I'll definitely take his current level of contribution to the team. Even if that means him only scoring in home games (which it obviously won't)

Mind you, he has scored in our last 5 home games. If he keeps that up he'll have about 15 league goals... not so bad eh

His form has completely fallen off a cliff these past couple of weeks yet he's significantly increased his scoring rate. Further proof, goals ≠ performances.

That said I'd like to see him go for the brace more. He's far too content with just the 1.

Why are you always moaning about anything and everything Hazard does? Jeez, take a chill pill, it's becoming embarrassing.