test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

21,123 posts in this topic

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/morata-can-score-with-his-head-now-lets-see-him-score-with/n06yqv7a73251v8mho43up1e9

"As a player you want to play in the Champions League but last year, we just watched it on the TV and it was not a good feeling," he continued. "You want to play in these kinds of games because you know that every time you play in the Champions League it is a big game.

"Everyone is watching you. So we are happy to be back in the Champions League this season. I don't like to watch other games on TV, I just like to watch my brother [Thorgan Hazard] play so that's why I watch the Champions League. As a player, we want to play in these games though.

"You just want to be part of this. I don't like to watch the games on TV, I just want to be on the pitch. This year is important, I just reached the semi-final when we lost against Atletico Madrid so it is in my head to win this trophy. 

"I won the Premier League, I won the league in France so the big players want to win the Champions League. I think now it is a time to win this as we have a good squad, a good manager so we are ready for that. 

"This season, it will be different because we play on Tuesdays and Wednesdays but we have a lot of good players. The manager has the experience in the Premier League and Champions League. It is completely different to last season but we are professional and we know this kind of situation.

"We just want to play, you know, if some players are tired then another player can play so we have no problems with this."

Yeah he is in NO way, shape, or form ready for Arsenal on sunday. 

Also, was it me or did Hazard look chubby today? I thought he was in good weight last week, but today he looked different.

Maybe im seeing things, idk.  

Despiadado.Maleante likes this

9 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Also, was it me or did Hazard look chubby today? I thought he was in good weight last week, but today he looked different.

Shirt was baggy. Looked like a penguin. Tbh he always starts the season abit chubby.

Blue-in-me-Veins and Chelsea? like this

9 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Our season doesn't start until Hazard is up and firing on all cylinders. 

Just need to keep it close in the Title race until he gets back. 

It just sucks so much that he had that ankle injury. 

Yep. Even a half fit Eden makes us so much more unpredictable going forward though. Not surprised the floodgates opened once he came on yesterday. 

kellzfresh likes this

13 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

But you can tell easily that he is by far our best player.

I think Conte is just being conservative with him because he know his importance to our team hence he will probably start on the bemch against Arsenal

2 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Some rumours doing the rounds that he's close to agreeing a new contract.

Hearing it's only a one year extension?

12 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Hearing it's only a one year extension?

He will move definitely if that is all he is signing. 

On 13/09/2017 at 11:31 AM, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Our season doesn't start until Hazard is up and firing on all cylinders. 

Just need to keep it close in the Title race until he gets back. 

It just sucks so much that he had that ankle injury. 

I mentioned it when he came on last game as well. He will get there. He always does. 

Even with him being out of shape, he looked a different class against Leciester. You can tell immediately he is the best player on the pitch.

He will never  get a ballon d'or if he is gonna play unselfishly like yesterday. Such a great team  player :wub:

The way he holds off challenges and snakes past players, top class. 
Musonda did well too but he should be looking at Hazard for how to deal when the opponent tries to gets physical on you. Not saying that Forest were overly physical, but Hazard is the benchmark for similar players who want to play with flair against physical opponents.
He's proven it in the top flight against stronger and larger opponents (almost like Kante), makes it look so easy. 
Brilliant and smart on/off the ball and deceivingly strong as well.
If Musonda can develop further and be anywhere near to Hazard in this aspect, we're pretty much set for years to come.

King11Didier likes this

35 minutes ago, nachikethas said:

He will never  get a ballon d'or if he is gonna play unselfishly like yesterday. Such a great team  player :wub:

If we won UCL and belgium win the WC, he will get balon dor

6 minutes ago, communicate said:

If we won UCL and belgium win the WC, he will get balon dor

They'll need to get rid of Martinez if they want any chance of winning the WC. Just don't see it happening while he's in charge.