Eden Hazard

the wes

I think I'm correct in saying he's played the most minutes this season than any other player in the squad?

i didn't know why hazard played full game against schalke and the result was 5-0 !

I think I'm correct in saying he's played more minutes this season than any other player in the squad?

Think it was Matic? Number of games, both are the same. Don't know about the minutes playing.

Premier League

Matić 1170 mins

Ivanović 1170 mins

Terry 1170 mins

Cahill 1170 mins

Fabregas 1159 mins

Hazard 1126 mins

Champions League

Matić 450 mins

Ivanović 450 mins

Terry 450 mins

Hazard 444 mins

Fabregas 409 mins

Matić, Ivanović and Terry played 90 mins in all 18 games

He was awful against Sunderland; no runs, no dribbles, no spirit.

But it clearly showed he was tired, he played 90 minutes in midweek against a high intensity Shalke game, Mouriniho really should of rested him against Shalke after we were 3-0 up.

Mou never seems to bring off Hazard early, he takes people like Oscar, Willian or even Costa off earlier but never people like Hazard and Cesc.

Premier League

Matić 1170 mins

Ivanović 1170 mins

Terry 1170 mins

Cahill 1170 mins

Fabregas 1159 mins

Hazard 1126 mins

Champions League

Matić 450 mins

Ivanović 450 mins

Terry 450 mins

Hazard 444 mins

Fabregas 409 mins

Matić, Ivanović and Terry played 90 mins in all 18 games

Missed out the Capital One Cup

2014_15_Chelsea_F_C_season.png

not so sure, how many minutes Matic and Hazard got as a sub in Capital One Cup, but I think Matic ftw.

Matic it is then. Show how important he is so far. Would be interesting to see who will be Chelsea player of the year this season, Fabregas, Costa, Hazard, Oscar or Matic.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see that... My bet is on Hazard. I think he'll play in top form till the end of the season :)

Also, Cahill played only 270 mins in Champions league, but played all 180 mins in Capital One Cup which puts him also on top with Matić, Ivanović and Terry.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see that... My bet is on Hazard. I think he'll play in top form till the end of the season :)

Also, Cahill played only 270 mins in Champions league, but played all 180 mins in Capital One Cup which puts him also on top with Matić, Ivanović and Terry.

My bet Matic will get Chelsea player's player of the year :)

Matic still on top in term of minutes in all competition then, no? He still has that 10 minutes more than Cahill, in Capital one cup

My bet Matic will get Chelsea player's player of the year :)

Matic still on top in term of minutes in all competition then, no? He still has that 10 minutes more than Cahill, in Capital one cup

Yup