test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

9 hours ago, DDA said:

Sell Hazard and we become a bang average side that will be challanging for 4th spot.

Sell Hazard and we turned to Arsenal, even some of us will starting to behave like Arsenal fans.

Ofc the Hazard rumours had to start at some point this summer again ffs

the risk is real

hazard has the characteristics of neymar that coutinho, dybala, dembele don't have 

all in on sanchez sanchez keita 

2 hours ago, It's too big said:

Hazard doesn't have the goal scoring extinct someone like Neymar has. Until he gets that he won't. Ronaldo showed this in his time in the Premier league when he was scoring left, right and centre. You either have it or you don't. Hazard needs to learn to be selfish and score more with his ability, but I won't hold my breath. 

I disagree, It is a myth that hazard does not score enough. 

Ronaldo has scored over double digit in epl 3 times same as hazard. Other than his 31 goals season, his goals were below 20. Forget his la liga record,  different league and he is not playing as a winger. Having said that he will never be Ronaldo, because Ronaldo is one of the best scorer I have ever seen but he is a striker who does not want to be labeled as a striker but most of his goals are striker type goals not winger. 

In a team where hazard is the sole creator hazard scored 14,14,16 I don't see how he cannot go pass 20 playing for barca where the front 3 combine so well and they even try to give each other goals. 

50 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

When last time we won without Hazard in competitive match?

Last season Chelsea played 4 competitive games without Eden - 4 wins.

RoyalBlues and Sir Mikel OBE like this

Jokes aside, we are so dependant on him.

But it's fine, Barcelona depend on Messi, nothing weird. 

Somebody has to break Neymar's transfer record, :D if we have to sell Hazard, it may well just be him next season.

When is he supposed to back? And to not spam all topics, was Fabregas red card a straight red or yellow + red? I thought the refferee showed and yellow but the commentators on our TV said that it was straight red and he will be out for 3 matches.

2 minutes ago, DidkoDrogbata said:

When is he supposed to back? And to not spam all topics, was Fabregas red card a straight red or yellow + red? I thought the refferee showed and yellow but the commentators on our TV said that it was straight red and he will be out for 3 matches.

Yelllow

Just now, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

And Chelsea refuse to partner him with an attacking midfielder that's on his level.  

Embarrassing ambition. 

The day we get someone similar to Eden, we will reach next level. No wingback, no midfielder or defender will bring such change than having not one but two players of Eden calibre. 

Sadly I think we will only target such player if we sell Eden. 

3 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

And Chelsea refuse to partner him with an attacking midfielder that's on his level.  

Embarrassing ambition. 

Chels got lucky with Hazard, which is why I dread the day he leaves. Hopefully that never happens.

MrExcalibur100 and Amblève. like this

Just now, BlueLyon said:

The day we get someone similar to Eden, we will reach next level. No wingback, no midfielder or defender will bring such change than having not one but two players of Eden calibre. 

Sadly I think we will only target such player if we sell Eden. 

Great minds think alike my friend. 

I keep holding out hope that Chelsea may go all out for Sanchez or Griezmann next summer, but what's the point.

Chelsea are allergic to ballers. 

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

Chels got lucky with Hazard, which is why I dread the day he leaves. Hopefully that never happens.

I still wait the day we spend those 70m from Oscar sale on good attacking player to team up with Eden. 

DYC., Peace. and Blue-in-me-Veins like this