Eden Hazard

the wes

You can see in the way he takes pk that its purely skill when he shoots.

Not like lampard who blasted pks with skill+power. People really shouldnt expect hazard to be a prolific goalscorer. Even last season, i swear hazard first 5 goals were all luck...

That being said, I enjoy the hazard i saw the last 2 games, aggressive, working hard for the team and creative.

I think the shooting thing is getting to him. There was one run in the second half when Ramires was totally free inside the box and Hazard went for goal, normally Hazard would see and make the pass 9/10. Guess he wants to score badly at the moment. Honestly, I'd prefer he just played his natural game without thinking about things too much.

30-35 assists? Maybe once in your career but that's just not possible. Assist kings even struggle to average 20+ assists a season.

Hazard should be on 10-15 goals (open play) and around 15 assists by the end of the season, maybe even more. He's too talented not to get numbers like that.

Yes as a satisfactory return from his level. But as an individual who wants to become the best player in the world, he should focus on his strengths which is creativity rather than goal threat. I think 5 years ago if you said you had to score the amount if goals messi and Ronaldo do you'd have said that was impossible.

For the record I think an exceptional creative player who is one of the best in the world can get 20 assists a season. And I mean the very very select few because I agree how hard this is in a regular basis

Tired of people talking about his finishing after every game. He's World Class regardless, just appreciate the player.

Most aspects of his game are world class. Shooting is very hit and miss with Hazard. Why are we not allowed to criticise his weak points? Yet others like Schurrle and even Oscar last season get all sorts of crap?

Shit happens

CR7 couldn't finish off chances against Liverpool during the week. Even he didn't start scoring for fun until 07/08 season

Exactly. He's playing at an insanely high level now, which is all we've asked for. Wonder if Iniesta or Zidane would be rated in this era.

He's not going to be stuck on -10 goals all season. He'll score 15-20, which is still incredibly high for a midfielder.

It's the reality. Missed a clear goal in the first half, was selfish in the second half when Ramires was completely alone. And missed many other chances. It was horrible.

By the way, last game he missed another clear goal and it was a little pathetic the way he missed that penalty.

Time to start improving... he won't be young all his life and his end product is far from what he should do.

From what I have read from your posts, sir, you have the football intelligence of a 80 year old Arsenal fan with brain damage.

Absolutely ludicrous, categorical, unfounded hog wash.

You can hide behind your rants of criticism and cynicism all you want, it won't change the fact you're either a success supporter or no supporter at all.

Definitely not the type of fan I wish to relate to...

And note that I have not said a single word against anyone else criticizing Hazard, as I subscribe to a lot that has been said, so it's not that I'm a fanboy.

Most aspects of his game are world class. Shooting is very hit and miss with Hazard. Why are we not allowed to criticise his weak points? Yet others like Schurrle and even Oscar last season get all sorts of crap?

Every aspect of his game is World Class apart from his shooting. He doesn't need to score 40 goals, no one asked that of Iniesta, Xavi and Zidane.

he does rabona's just because his left foot is not very good , he said himself his left foot was not good, he has no confidence to cross with his left one. it's always the same discussion here and in 2020 we will say again he 's a very good player but can't shoot, can't score