Eden Hazard

the wes

Was his performance last night his best in a Chelsea shirt? He was amazing, and covered every inch of the field. Hazard thru the middle> on the wing, he is unreal. His finishing was off, but he was just crazy good.

Also, he NEEDS Luis on the wing, it helps a lot.

Was his performance last night his best in a Chelsea shirt? He was amazing, and covered every inch of the field. Hazard thru the middle> on the wing, he is unreal. His finishing was off, but he was just crazy good.

Also, he NEEDS Luis on the wing, it helps a lot.

The 4-3 against Sunderland last season comes to my mind, but this season he has been fantastic and consistent, both matches against Maribor were top top performances for example.

http://youtu.be/h89-lBR-Lpg

Damn Eden you're killing me with your lack of finishing. I think the way he takes penalties gives some insight as to why he struggles in 1 v1 situations.

With penalties he waits for the keeper to move before choosing his location whereas with 1 v1 most of the time you have to choose first and you don't have time to wait for the GK to make the first move.

I hope he spends 1000s of hours next summer with Thibault on 1 v1s

Well said bro. actually I really don't like his penalty technique, I would rather have someone shoot the ball with power and angle rather than relying purely on luck.

Well said bro. actually I really don't like his penalty technique, I would rather have someone shoot the ball with power and angle rather than relying purely on luck.

It was his 3rd penalty miss in his entire career, doubt he scored them all by chance

I don't get the constant paranoia re Madrid, if we tie him to a new contract I can't see it being a problem at all.

Hazard isn't one of those pre Madonna that have jumped ship to the Bernabeu before, he's quite humble, furthermore his Dad has already made it clear he thinks his son is in the best possible hands under Mourinho so if he asks his family for advice he will almost certainly betold to sstay and with Mourinho we have just the man to tell him being on Madrid's pay roll isn't all its cracked up to be.

I don't get the constant paranoia re Madrid, if we tie him to a new contract I can't see it being a problem at all.

Hazard isn't one of those pre Madonna that have jumped ship to the Bernabeu before, he's quite humble, furthermore his Dad has already made it clear he thinks his son is in the best possible hands under Mourinho so if he asks his family for advice he will almost certainly betold to sstay and with Mourinho we have just the man to tell him being on Madrid's pay roll isn't all its cracked up to be.

And that's the reason, he hasn't signed the new contract yet. Mou said in September that it would be matter of time, but nothing happened since then. If he doesn't sign it, the club has to decide whether to sell him in the summer or not. With 2 years left (2015) you could still ask for a nice transfer price but with one 1 year left (2016) not.